My impressions

Ok, I have never participated in a mystery exercise before, even though I always see this kind of posts in forums.

So I don't know very much what to say and from where should I begin, but I'll write briefly what I would look first if this was a client of mine.

Sun in Taurus, Moon in Pisces and Asc in Libra. Both the Sun and the Asc are ruled by Venus, in the 9th house, which leads me to think that this person is somewhat connected to arts and or aesthetics enterprises. Since this is a Venus in 9th, it can mean that this connection to arts and aesthetics is related to the Academy and to Universities. Besides that, Venus and the 9th have a somewhat religious component, and this might be connected to interests and motivations of this native. In either case (if arts are connected or not to spirituality), interesting to notice the Moon in Pisces, yielding to the native a very strong intuition and deep access to feeling and the inner world. These would be, of course, very helpful, to its artistical expression and/or religious interests.

Also important to notice that Venus is in a Water Sign (Cancer), adding to the emotional thing, and it rules the eight house, maybe indicating that this person earns some money with this kind of activity.
Yair Alon
Kabbalist

All the planets except the Moon are over the horizon - the chart of an individual strongly oriented towards having impact on the outer or social world. The outward activity, however, is fed by the vivid subconscious activity indicated by the Moon standing somewhat apart in Pisces, in sextile to Neptune. Her placement in the 5th house speaks for artistic leanings, along with the Libra ASC and four planets in the other Venus sign, Taurus. In regard to the latter, I note Neptune's conjunction with the Sun and Venus in Cancer as the dispositor of the Taurus planets as hinting further at artistic inclinations. Then we have Pluto in Gemini (where he was last a long time ago...) supplementing the stellium. Subconscious forces rule this psyche way beyond their average influence, despite the native's overall orientation towards the outer world. They may be harder to integrate and keep under control due to this discrepancy. Moreover, Uranus in the 12th house and Pluto in 8th show that this individual is interested in the mysterious and occult, with a strong philosophical touch as Jupiter rising and Venus in 9th ruling so many planets let me assume.

The Taurus placements further suggest that this individual emphasizes tradition, all the more since they're receiving a shade of Cancer mediated by Venus. The native feels strongly rooted in historical background. (S)he will seek to imprint traditional values on the social environment, in light of the MC and Northern Node in Leo/10th, and the POF in 11th - all of these connected to Taurus planets by square. Mars conjunct the Sun, albeit in his detriment, will lend force to such endeavours; his conjunction with Mercury will also make the native a powerful speaker for his sake. Surely plenty of opposition is to be expected here, with Mars being in 7th.

Saturn in Cancer as the most elevated planet ruling the 4th house again indicates that this individual stresses structure as provided by tradition and history.

thanks to both of you for getting involved in this exercise..

the chart belongs to john laird ( philosopher ) born in scotland may 17 1887. here is a wikipedia page on him - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Laird ... osopher%29

here is a link to adb's chart for him - http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Laird,_John

we know he was considered a philosopher and a prolific writer. he was also a university teacher for a good part of his life. i see these traits connected with jupiter rising.. it rules over the 3rd house as well. the sun/moon phase, saturn/moon phase, sun/saturn phase and mercury/mars to saturn phase is also suggestive of this as i understand it. further to this the importance of venus landing in the 9th house with saturn seems to emphasize all this as well.

that is what i happened to notice when i first saw the chart. mostly jupiter rising seems to overshadow the whole chart in a way that i was curious to know how it would come out in the persons life.