Football November

Crystal palace vs sunderland ,TIME:21:00,ASC:CANCER DSC:CAPRICON.assigning palace to the asc team and sunderland to the dsc.judging through the the chart it might be a win or draw for sunderland
Men tend to build according to diverse methods of building, and according to the diversity of the condition of the men.Dorotheus

CAN/CAP

I've failed sometimes to judge CAN/CAP charts , what I can understand if Pluto placement on one side , then that side can't win , Pluto in this case on DSC and DSC won the game with good result.

Can you please elaborate more about analysis ?

Thanks in advance ,
Ehab Atari

On Saturday 22 November in the English Premier League all the 15:00 KO matches have the home team as favourite. LHr is the Sun and L1 is Venus, both in Sag, making the chart radical, which would support a home favourite win. However, there is an unusual factor - all the games start just after the New Moon (less than three hours) and the Sun and Moon are in H7.

Games just after a New Moon are rare so I don't know what to make of it, particularly the Sun and Moon being in H7. It is worth noting the results I think.