Hello, Aglaya

That was a really good case ,from which I can learn much, thank you .

Could I ask you if my description of the querent?s appearance gets any credits?

Best wishes

Ming

Hi Aglaya,

I suspected that this might be a "no," because the chart just looked too perfect. Thank you very much for sharing it - I've seen very few of these charts in the wild, as it were:)

I like getting this wrong, because I learned something: prohibitions work retrospectively as well. This is one of those uncommon charts where we are asking about a past event ("have I conceived?"). Note that the Sun sextiled Jupiter on October 10th, and then the Sun sextiled Mars on Oct. 15th. If the Sun-Jupiter aspect was the more recent, then we'd have conception, but Mars prohibited the Sun-Jupiter contact from manifesting. John Frawley comments on exactly this issue in the pregnancy context in his most recent edition of the Horary Textbook.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Nina
Nina Gryphon

ninagryphon.com
Your questions answered.

Very cool chart and complex chart indeed! A rule that comes to mind pertinent to this chart is that Saturn rules the 7th house, making the radicality of this chart questionable enough to discourage astrologers from reading it. It especially makes sense when there seems to be valid testimony for either verdict. But it seems the barren ascendant, venus combustion, as well as mars in the 5th sealed the deal.

It was ok for making a mistake when you did practice. William Lilly said in his CA page 184 ?as also, when you judge in this nature of things contingent ,you must measure out the time when they shall happen according to reason , and mix Art and Reason together ,and not too much rely upon the general rules of Art, for Abs the & a Scientia. (From yourself as well as from science) (from David Roell?s notes).

Although Lilly here mentioned only timing ,I thought any horary case results were all base on mixing Art and Reason together,and while it would be easier to judge when you meet the real client.

MingWei wrote: Could I ask you if my description of the querent?s appearance gets any credits?
Sorry, MingWei, for a late reply, I only now see this.
From these hints ,her temperament was combined by Sanguine and Choleric and I imaged she was happy ,friendly ,optimistic, enthusiasm, energy and rapid action but sensitive and cries easily to shed worries and anxieties (page 15-16 of on the Heavenly Spheres ).

She was fresh-faced (who looked like younger than her actual age ), graceful,beautiful, petite , and yellow, smooth hair.
The temperament really is between sanguine and choleric.
She is an energetic person, funny and fun loving, optimistic and deeply sensitive at the same time.
as for the looks, she is quite petite (Mercury reduces the height and makes things smaller) but, her body is nicely shaped and very proportional and so, from a distance, she actually appears much taller than she really is.

The influence of both strong Venus and Mercury are, indeed, interesting in this chart. The Sun suggests a certain amount of glamour and, along with a strong Venus, it isn't hard to guess that she takes good care of her looks. But, whilst Venus could be suggesting a busty, Venusian type of woman, Mercury reduces this effect and, although lovely, she is far from a pin-up model from the 80'es. :)
She is slim but not skinny.

I would say she is feminine, yes and she definitely wears very feminine wardrobe. She also wears simple but, expensive, large and easy-to-spot pieces of jewelry such as large silver bracelets, very original necklaces, enormously big and shiny, metal (silver?!) earrings (that look quite nice on her to be very honest).
One would expect more gold on her considering that Venus is conjunct Sun.

The hair is not really yellow, dark auburn, more likely but, bare in mind that this is a night chart and that the Sun can actually have this kind of impact- instead of a honey- yellow hair, the hair and skin look as if being exposed to the Sun- she is very dark-tanned.

Larxene wrote:Hello aglaya,

It's been a few weeks now from the time the querent asked the question. So what happened? Did she get pregnant or not?

Regards,

Larxene Xenohart
Am I lucky enough to meet another dyslectic forum member? :))))
I posted the outcome a few weeks ago, it's in the bottom of the previous page, probably hard to spot! The Querent was not pregnant!

Cheers,

aglaya

Hello, Aglaya

Thank you ! From this case I have learnt a lot of useful and interesting points .

First all, for the radix of a horary case .

(1) Planetary hour ( I was agree with you the mercury?s conjunction with the main significators might indicate the radix)

(2) The physical appearance of querent or questied .

(3) The 12th parts. ( In this case ,the Sun?s 12th parts was in the 11th sign from the ascending one)

But the most interesting and useful point was the barren signs? relation with pregnancy.

It happened I had a similar case with this one .

A Lady asked when she would get pregnant.
While, she didn?t be pregnant so far ( until now) .I talked with her in today morning!

To Larxene

The answer is she didn?t get pregnant.

Hi, MingWei.

Thank you for sharing this chart, i find it really interesting. I'll surely give it a closer look. Indeed, the barrenness is indicated in this one just like in the one that I posted. L1 and Jupiter inside a barren sign and inside the 8th and an exalted L5 smack on the Ascendant...quite something to think about!
To Larxene

The answer is she didn?t get pregnant.
:lol: :lol: :lol: