will we have a baby?

Hey people

This is quite serious horary and it is beyond my area of an expertise.
I do not understand why and what is wrong?

I am getting a YES, but it is so weak, I wouldnt risk giving a definitive answer.
This situation is quite critical. she says that if she cannot bear her bf a child, she wants to end a relationship because she thinks that he deserves to have a child and it would be unfair to him to drag him into something that isnt there and he wants to have a kid. I understand her position. I talked to her twice already. The first time when I exchanged PMs from AW, I thought can't be that bad but when I talked to her for the second time, she was basically crying on skype telling me that I love him but I can't keep going like this without knowing. Both are Balkans so 4th house would be heavily involved.

the question was will we have a baby?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/26190745@N05/15445765402/

Aquarius on the Asce - not really fertile but not barren
Gemini on 5th house - barren

MOon in Sag - semi fertile but about to change signs to a weak sign. Also she rules 6th the health house.
Sun is weak too.
Saturn in Scorpio but it is the least fertile and in cadent house (cannot be functional without some kind of help)
Mercury L5th is via combusta and in scorpio slowing down for retrograde.

Then natural ruler of children is Jupiter - barren and cadent.
MOon will sextile Mercury but it is difficult sextile.
The only logical explanation is she might have a chance of getting pregnant in 4 months but I am not holding my breath. Why do i have a creepy feeling that if she gets pregannt she will lose the baby? moon sexitle merc but then squares venus (L4th from 5th house)
We only have 1 aspect. The rest are either void or non-functioning.
I think both should get physical exam. This is not looking good at all!

BTW, there is no hour agreement.

cheers
CD

Did the woman ask the question? If so she is ASC and L1 Jupiter in Leo and also the Moon in Taurus. The Moon's placement within the 5th house of children merely shows her interest in the subject of having a baby.

L5 is Venus in Virgo and under the Sun's beams, applying to meet the Sun. The situation is quite dire here, as Venus will soon become combust.
I think that alone is a big indication for a no.

Before that happens, though, the Moon will perfect a trine with Venus. They are both in barren signs, so I am reluctant to give this as a positive.
The guy's significators are Mercury for L7 and Mars for L11 (his L5).
While L5 is in Scorpio and thus, in a fertile sign, maybe that just shows that his side of the story is OK, fertility wise.

At best, I would say that there might be a conception, and quite soon actually, but I fear that it will not stick. Perhaps a miscarriage.