Where is my ID?

I need to find my national ID to renew my papers. It's somewhere at home but I have searched almost everywhere and cannot find it.

Since Mars is the asc. ruler and it is in the second house conjunct the moon in Libra am I correct in assuming it is in or near something of beauty and female (jewel case - although I checked there)?

I'll try to paste the chart, but I always seem to find it difficult even with tinypics.

I am only able to give this chart a very brief look but, based on the most obvious, I'd rather say that the ID is very near you if not in one of your pockets.
Mercury rules documents and tiny objects and it is smack on your Ascendant (close to you).
The Moon, the ruler of the Question and of all things lost, is applying to your ruler and later to the ruler of the 2nd inside the 10th (where things become visible), I ndoubt it won't be recovered.
The separation with Venus could, indeed, mean that a Venus type of person, activity or object may have had something to do with it. Many relevant planets near cusps could be suggesting that the ID is either near the beginning of whatever the place where it is hiding is (top of the shelve, corner of a wallet, next to the side of a pocket etc.) or that it has recently been moved.
You can use the symbolism of the signs involved to get an even better picture (colours, sides, type of objects etc. Note that fiery signs are prominent).
Cheers,

aglaya
Last edited by aglaya on Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venus separating

Thanks for the input. But are you saying that a Venus type person (I read female) either took or mislaid it and I won't be able to find it?

I doubt I left it in my pockets, but it is possible. I've often found money I've tucked away when I pull out my overcoat.

I've looked in most of my handbags, but not my evening bag. I'll check that.

Hi Moonwise

I've edited the opening post to include the chart image that you were struggling with in your subsequent post - hopefully this will make things easier to follow.

I am wondering though what your own interpretation is, beyond noting Mars conjunct Moon in the second house. For example you mention something of female beauty - I was wondering where this signification was from?
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Beauty for ID

Thank you for the help with the chart.

Since Mars is in Libra in the 2nd house . I thought Libra - ruled by Venus = Beauty or beautiful things, such as jewel case or cosmetics bag (I've checked both), but Libra could also signify other things.

Re: Beauty for ID

moonwise wrote:Thank you for the help with the chart.

Since Mars is in Libra in the 2nd house . I thought Libra - ruled by Venus = Beauty or beautiful things, such as jewel case or cosmetics bag (I've checked both), but Libra could also signify other things.
Mars is actually inside Sagittarius. The Moon is separating from Venus who is about to switch signs and enter into Libra. However, it is still inside Virgo. Apart from being useful in determining the circumstances under which the object got lost (Moon's separating aspect), Venus is really not very important in the chart.

In order to determine the exact position of the object or the ground underneath it (or the type of object inside which it is hiding etc.), you should examine the qualities of the sign where the ruler of the object went. How you will approach this part of delineation depends on which planet you decide to use as the ruler of the ID. As already mentioned, Mercury is the natural ruler of documents and similar objects, the Moon rules lost objects and persons in general whilst the ruler of the 2nd cusp (in this case, Jupiter) rules the Querent's possessions and is yet another candidate for the ruler of the ID card.

confusing my glyphs

For some reason I've kept thinking the 2nd house was Libra, it's Sag. See how overwrought I am by this. If I can't find it, I have to go to my home country and check another one. That can be a nightmare.

I'll check things that are Jupiter, Venus and Mercury suggested for the ID. It's such a small card, I put it away for safe keeping and I must have tucked it away quite well.

I only looked at the chart quickly, but noticed that Libra planets are in the twelfth house, and the Sun in Libra is just about to enter the twelfth house.

Maybe your ID is with your makeup or cosmetic items, close to where you sleep, ie under the bed?

If you last used your ID for entry to a nightclub, it could well be in a makeup bag, or evening bag, pushed under your bed when you came home, and forgotten about?

still looking

Thank you to all for your insights. I'm narrowing it down. I've checked all my handbags and my 2 cosmetics purses.

Since Mercury is in Scorpio I've no doubt it is a tucked away corner. Although near the ascendant someone pointed out "close to me" but I can't seem to find it anyway near me.

I'm off to check the wardrobe. I checked the handbags in the wardrobe but perhaps it's in one of my suits or a card holder in one of my suits.