relationship

Hi Everybody,
my sun is conjunct Spica, all by itself in the 9th house squared by Saturn Moon and Jupiter. My virgo Venus is in the 8th house - 29? degree. In the 8th house there is also Uranus, Pluto, Black Moon, North Node. I'm comparatively new to astrology, but I find that this chart points unmistakenly to a permanent single status. Thanks for your comments

Re: relationship

Spica23 wrote:Hi Everybody,
I'm comparatively new to astrology, but I find that this chart points unmistakenly to a permanent single status.
Don't get me wrong but, this actually sounds a lot like an impression of a novice astrologer. We always find a sign that, without a doubt, says that we're doomed, this way or another. :)
As always, analyising other people's charts will give you a much better introduction into astrology and do much less harm.

The Sun rules masculinity or male principle and, in accordance with that, it should be examined differently in a chart of a male and of a female. How its position influences your love life, greatly depends on your gender.
Besides this, the presence of other planets inside the same house doesn't necessarily mean that they will influence the Sun- for what it's worth, they can be 20 or more degrees distant from the Sun and act as almost neutral neighbours. Finally, a single element should never (ever!) be treated as a messenger who carries either bad or good news. If it were that simple, astrology would be no more complex that tossing a coin.

And as for Spica, its influence is generally perceived as very beneficial. Moreover, since it affects the natives' dignity and wealth and can bring about a lot of success in professional life and grant a lot of luck in public and professional sphere of life, having a planet that rules authorities and dignity (the Sun) conjunct this star is actually a great promise for an entirely different area of life- your professional life. The house in which it hides is most likely to give you an even better impression of where you might blossom professionally. Also, the influence of the 8th house onto this conjunction could mean inheritance.

Cheers,

aglaya