Norwegian Elite Division - Tippeliga

Rosenborg - BodoGlimt, 19.00 CEST

Odds: 1,50 4,50 5,70
Asc 23CP51 MC 18SG04 Moon 9TA06 POF 13VI05
Day Venus, Hour Jupiter - not radical

Could it be worth checking this match for underdog potential? BodoGlimt have had quite a good run and are in good form. The chart is not radical. Jupiter, LHr, rules the 7th house by exaltation, is the Lord of the 10th and intercepted in the 7th. Moon, who is Lady of the 7th is in her exaltation. Pluto casts his antiscia to the MC. I'm not really sure how this will work out, but a bob on the underdog at high odds seems to give a better risk/reward than going with the home team. :???:
http://www.astronor.com

I have looked at historic results for radical charts - where the Lord of the Hour is the ruler of the Ascendant.

We often think that radical means the favourite (or home team?) will win. that does not seem to be the case. What it does indicate, in the collection of results I have reviewed, is that the chances of a draw are very much reduced. Favourite and underdog both win more than average, as do home and away teams. A radical chart, at least this type of radical chart, indicates one team will win, not a drawn match.

I should also mention that the effect is stronger in day charts than in night charts.

Graham

Midtjylland - Odense 3-2
Midtjylland had the upper hand in the game, but didn't snatch the victory before a penalty kick 3 minutes into extended play.

Rosenborg - BodoGlimt 3-1
BodoGlimt took the lead in the 51st minute, but couldn't hold on to it.
Interesting anyway. Wonder whether Pluto had something to do with the turn around.

My stakes were placed in a fashion that either game ending right would bring in a gain. ?30 into the plus made the evening quite enjoyable. :)
http://www.astronor.com

There was an interesting set of results in English football on Saturday (20th).

In the Premier League 3 of the 6 matches were draws. In the Championship 6 of the 11 matches were draws. Was there something about the day that increased the chances of a draw?

Graham

Saturday's (27th) Premier League 15:00 matches have Jupiter as Lord of the Hour. The three northern matches at Hull, Man Utd and Sunderland also have Sag rising and so are radical, the three southern matches at Chelsea, Crystal Palace and Southampton have Cap rising and so are not radical

Given what I posted about radical day charts a little while ago, I would expect a home or away win in the northern matches and not a draw.