will xbf return?

Hi all,

I got a couple of questions regarding this chart.

I'd appreciate an input.

1. Jupiter is counterantiscia to Saturn - can this be a prohibiter to merc/jupiter perfection.
2. Merc is applying to Jupiter but it is out of the orb. Can it still be a possitive answer?

i got a call from my best'friend's daughter. her bf dumped her after asking about a committed relationship! Will he return? My automatic feeling was "Move on!" but I ran a horary instead.

i asked her what time did he tell you that? she answered around 9 am. I figured okay this outta be in the chart. I am also curious to see if there are other girls involved with him cause guy don't just say I love you and see you tomorrow and dump you the next day.
so here is the chart.
moon just entered sag coming from sextile with merc. Interesting! that could be them splitting (no hostilities - at least that's what she told me)? He is by himself and i am not seeing any relationship other than the querent unless moon rules another woman.
Here where it is getting interesting. Mercury being him, makes sense sitting in critical degree going from best to peregrine and will sextile jupiter. My call just on that is if anything will happen it will be him coming to her unless there is jupiter/saturn counterantiscia works as a prohibiter. Now, Uranus and South node on 5th house are not making me happy 1 bit plus mars sitting in 12th being a lord of 5th house is very uncomfortable. moon will square sun could be him calling since sun rules his 3rd will not lead to anything good. I think he will try to come back but she wont bulge or try to get even with him on some level.

https://flic.kr/p/p2RiSX

i am not seeing anything good here even with that sextile.

Any thoughts?
thanks

Hi CosmicDolphin

I'm a little confused about who is who.

You cast a chart, but did anyone ask you to? Did your friend ask you to, or your friend's daughter? Is the daughter aware that there's a horary being asked of her relationship?

You seem to be using the 1st and 7th as significators here so I'm just trying to figure out the signification and why it was chosen.
moon will square sun could be him calling since sun rules his 3rd will not lead to anything good.
Considering it's the Moon applying to the Sun, and not for example, Lord 3 applying to one of her significators, do you think it could be some attempt to get in touch with him instead? What do you make of the fact that the Moon aspects Jupiter at pretty much the same time?
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

hi Paul

My friend's daughter asked a question. I just ran a chart. Her getting in touch with him is outruled. He hurt her not the other way, girl's pride is at play here.
I think Moon/Jupiter/sun trio could indicate her emotional bond with him OR someone will try to get them back together. There is one person, she doesnt know him at all but he is her xbf's best friend/roomie. She tried though he just shot her down.

I am confused what is going on in the chart overall. My main concern is that Merc critical degree.

cheers
CD

Re: will xbf return?

wca wrote:johannes, the question was in the first post:
cosmicdolphin wrote:i got a call from my best'friend's daughter. her bf dumped her after asking about a committed relationship! Will he return? My automatic feeling was "Move on!" but I ran a horary instead.
Thanks, WCA, I clipped that.

Johannes,

My friend's daughter is asking the question. I ran it when as soon as I understood what was going on. I timed when she actually called as an event chart but I decided to stick with horary. So after going through nitpicking here is what I found that seems to consist with the situation.

Mercury in Virgo - Virgo is Venus'foe. So he was not lying by saying he doesn't see himself being ready to commitment or let alone marriage. I do not think this is a fear factor because he should have been combusted or under sun rays unless i am 100% wrong. Instead of combustion we have Mercury at 29 deg and about to lose essential dignity/dom and hop into peregrine where only Merc has a triplicity by night. Here, we have Mercury not only at critical degree but also in 10th house so the issue is acute whatever that is bothering him. Last aspect Mercury made was with Mars and Saturn sextile but I am not liking this one bit. Also, looking through the other threads, any planet in that degree is facing some kind of crisis. What kind? I don't know and what is more puzzling is that it is strong yet in critical degree??? I do not fully understand what is going on. The very next aspect from Mercury is sextile to Jupiter (the querent). By the way, despite the fact that there is no hour agreement, it is valid because merc is totally him. His sun is in virgo. After the flip of the signs from dom to peregrine, mercury will enter marriage friendly sign Libra. Change of heart? I am also wondering what is going on in his transit chart but I do not know what time he was born. Mercury and Jupiter are little bit out of the orb of moiety just barely. Tanit mentioned that usually it shows a delay of action, then there is Jupiter / Saturn counterantiscia perfects before Mercury joins Jupiter. I cannot find a single article on where counterantiscia becoming a prohibition.

If we are to move to Jupiter *the querent* we have a clear picture that she cannot really do much. Her intentions are pure, Jupiter is a benefic planet but accidentally debilitated sitting in cadent house. Ivy Goldstein says that when a planet is in cadent house and is fixed, the planet cannot function or make anything move on its own. This clearly shows that no matter what the querent said to her xbf, he just blew her off :(. Jupiter is counterantiscia to Saturn *I have no idea what is going on here!* other than that Jupiter is void! Again, there is nothing she can do, so we need to pay attention to Moon and Mercury (him). Mercury is fast moving so ehmm maybe he will resurface.

If we are to move to Moon, we also see it in 1st house. I think Ivy said that when Moon is in 1st quadrant or 1st house, a person will wobble. That's true as well because as soon as I said "he might resurface again" she raised a question "Will i want him back? Should I take him back at all!" Typical questions raised by a person who got hurt. Moon will square Sun in about 7 close to 8 degrees. Judging by Louis'time chart, it is either days or weeks. Sun either rules his 3rd house or corules him or maybe both. Sun is in Virgo possibly him as well since he is a virgo also ruled by a communications and derived 3rd house from him. Maybe he will be in touch with her as early as 8th but Mercury / Jupiter aspect perfects on 10th or 11th? It looks a bit odd to be days issue because a lot of planets are mutable. Yes, Moon and Mercury are angular mutable. Louis time chart points to either days or weeks. Moon after completing square with Sun (I also do not like moon's reaction to the Sun despite the fact that Moon has Sun's triplicity and Moon is lost in Sun.) Either anger from her or she will feel "i dont know what to do!" After Lunar/Sun square .. moon will trine jupiter. I do not know what role Moon is playing here. i tried to use it as TOL but It makes no sense. Their friends do not mesh together so I doubt it is TOL.

My initial suspect was he met someone but I am outruling that because Merc is not connected to Venus. Reception is not enough to say he is with someone else.

I am wobbling between days or weeks of him returning in a worse shape than he was. To say he doesn't feel anything towards her, I can't. He sits in her Term. Other minor issues are, South Node and Uranus are in 5th - not cool! Mars rules the 5th and sits in 12th - def not cool! So maybe it is a bad idea for them to be together to begin with?!

I am just throwing thoughts in the air.
I dont know what else I am missing.

Cheers
CD

cosmicdolphin wrote:Then there is Jupiter / Saturn counterantiscia perfects before Mercury joins Jupiter. I cannot find a single article on where counterantiscia becoming a prohibition.
Something which is kept hidden or secret being a 'prohibiter' doesn't make sense in any circumstance. Unelss...if its brought to light affects the course of either person's actions. Still, it doesn't stop them. Its their decision to let it affect them or not.

The only example I can think of Antisicia acting as a 'prohibiter' is in a person being literally ambushed. The Antisicia planet being an ambusher(:? is this a word?) from out of nowhere, and hindering the person continuing on from point A to point B.

Another way I'd read Mercury caught inbetween Jupiter/Saturn is as a midpoint, JU/SA=ME Joyful parting. To realize a thought. House hunting. Not sure how midpoints fare in the context of Horary thouh. From the sound of it, this hasn't shaken him yet being that he maintains his dignity in a VOC state, so I'd guess that that he's just happy to be gone, as the most pertinent?

[Edited by Paul to remove inappropriate commentary not relevant to the horary. Becca I will reply on your own thread.]

Becca,
Someone said antiscia/counterantiscia cannot b a prohibitor. I don't know.
Jupiters orb is 12 so tech speaking merc is within the orb.
I'd like to figure out why he bolted to begin with. Looking at mercurys condition, he is dealing with some crisis

CD

cosmicdolphin wrote:Becca,
Someone said antiscia/counterantiscia cannot b a prohibitor. I don't know.
Jupiters orb is 12 so tech speaking merc is within the orb.
I'd like to figure out why he bolted to begin with. Looking at mercurys condition, he is dealing with some crisis

CD
Keep it simple! :) And, think about what prohibition actually means!
A prohibitor is a a body that interposes and prevents the significators from forming an aspect (perfecting the matter). In short, another planet forms a partile aspect with one of the significators and "gets the girl".
In this scenario, the other, third planet, caries its own symbolism and, occasionally, represents another party. Or activity. Whichever of the two, the planet rules a certain person or activity. So, in order to say that we have a potential prohibitor, we need to have a body that can actually rule something or someone and that body can only be a planet.
A relevant planet or a significator touching an important degree will surely add an information or two about the course of the events that we can expect in the upcoming period but it can hardly be seen as an obstacle. Antiscia is not a body, it's a solstice point - the shadow of a body. Counter antiscia is the shadow's shadow. So, focus on the primary significators and use this application as an additional element that might be helpful for your judgement but, do not let it overrule the main significators. ;)

Cheers,

aglaya

CosmicDolphin

I've only skimmed through some of the longer posts here.

Her question is will he return, but does she actually want him to return? You say:
because as soon as I said "he might resurface again" she raised a question "Will i want him back? Should I take him back at all!" Typical questions raised by a person who got hurt.
I'm not sure if this is sour grapes or if she really is not sure if she wants him back.

The Moon separates from Mercury and applies to Jupiter who receives her. So I do think there is some chance they may get back together, or at least there is a chance for her their relationship to resume from where it left off. However ultimately if the querent is not interested, then I wonder what the point is of asking the horary in the first place? Is this really something which was heavily weighing on her mind? I am not sure but there's some indication to me that the horary was asked off the cuff almost.

Moon perfects with Jupiter in 9 units of time - possibly days or weeks. So maybe we will see how the situation pans out.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/