Transits to natal Jupiter affecting teeth?

I have noticed that it is transits and arcs to natal Jupiter that seem to synchronise with problems with teeth. Not Saturn as you might expect.

Somebody told me about how her teeth decayed, with black developing between them, in the 1930's when there wasn't enough food, even though the quality of the food was quite good and not sugary, and she did brush her teeth. She was twelve at the time. She said the dentist could have saved her teeth, but working class people weren't considered worth bothering about, so he just removed all the lower teeth. She said they were nice teeth as well.

At that time, transiting Neptune in Virgo was exactly conjunct her natal Jupiter, and Chiron in Gemini was also squaring it. There were no major transits to her natal Saturn.

Hi, Fleur

if you say so I can believe it or not ... because I do not have the chart to verify

Jupiter can mean for example teeth meat, but then Jupiter must be connected to the head area or first house ...

in this case should be a swelling of teeth meat or inflammation of this area

if Jupiter not connected with first house or head area, then Jupiter most likely is not the cause of this problem

Alex

Hi!
Teeth could also be seen as belonging to Mars (actually, the head in general), besides Saturn (hard substance).
In addition to this, I can add that a stressful aspect between the two (Mars and Saturn), often causes bones to break. Besides caries and toothache, broken teeth can also cause a lot of misery.
Jupiter can mean for example teeth meat, but then Jupiter must be connected to the head area or first house ...
Surely, the connection with he 1st house (or the influence of Aries- head) is necessary in order for the astrologer to be free to conclude that the influence is most likely to manifest in troubles with teeth.

I have this annoying influence in my own chart and, if I could change anything about myself, I'd ask for a completely new set of teeth (please!). I have a partile Mars/Saturn square with Mars inside the 10th and Saturn inside the 1st (head) and, by the time I was 25, I had to have no less than 5 teeth replaced by those nice-looking, shiny and white but, oh, so, expensive fake ones. And the misery never ends- I managed to break one of them, as well. Caries, broken teeth, hidden caries that causes my whole head to swell over night, dental surgeries....you name it. And, I have to say that I have always been a very regular patient who actually like going to the dentist's.
It's a bummer!

Cheers,

aglaya