English Premier League - 14/15

Hello to everyone who reads this post. I'm from Bulgaria and am 20-years old. I have a decent knowledge of astrology. If anything I said/wrote here is wrong, feel free to say it, I won't be mad at you. Mistakes must be pointed out.

Anyway, the main goal of this topic is discussing the horoscopes of the EPL matches during the 14/15 season

If anyone wants to enter the conversation, upload the event chart of the specific match and have your say!

I'll start with the opening match between Man Utd and Swansea

here's the chart - http://i.imgur.com/Xzujm3F.png
The rising sign is Scorpio
1. L1 Mars in 1st house in dignity, L7 Venus in 9 in Leo
2. Moon in 7th house partile opposition to L1
3. The two points above are from the start of the match, but IMO we should not look at just the start of the match, just like in natal astrology we don't look just at the natal chart, so the next points are from during the match
3. In the second half POF will conjunct Venus/L7, Moon will be on the DSC and Mars on the ASC
4. At the end of the match POF is applying a square aspect both to Moon and L1/Mars (it is still ASC Scorpio)

So, I think that Venus>Mars
If we choose the ASC color method, Mars suits Manchester United. I won't say they'll lose for sure, so X2 is my take

Here's the block of matches from 15h

Leicester - Everton
QPR - Hull
Stoke - A.Villa
WBA - Sunderland
WHU - Tottenham
here is the chart from West Bromwich, the rest are almost identical - http://i.imgur.com/39MJW0h.png
All of them are with ASC Sco, differing from 27 to 29 degrees

Here I must confess I read Janis' topic about agreement between ASC, its lord and LHR. The LHR is Saturn, who in ASC-Scorpio makes the chart non-radical. The opposition between Mars and Moon adds to it. The Moon is applying to oppose Saturn too, plus that the luminarie is under the horizone.
I'll continue with following the work of Janis.
I'll assign the home teams' kits to a planet.

Leicester blue-white, Everton same as Leicester
Everton is a slight favourite, so I guess they get Jupiter
But if we get Everton's kit in the match (white-darkblue) - Saturn
So Leicester if Jupiter vs Saturn

QPR white with blue stripes - not sure, the white is more than the blue, the blue isn't that dark
Hull black - Saturn
QPR

Stoke red-white - Mars
A.Villa purple with some skyblue- Jupiter
Here Mars is in Scorpio but in partile opposition to Moon, while Jupiter fits well in Leo as they both are hot, so a draw

WBA darkblue-white - Saturn
Sunderland - Mars
Sunderland

WHU are sort of like Villa - Jupiter
Spurs - Saturn
WHU

Welcome Gemini, good to see you here :)

Thanks for your contributions. I think the start of the season is always difficult. You often get a few odd results while the teams are settling-down, so I usually wait a week or two before making any predictions :)

Looking forward to your future contributions.

Arsenal vs crystal palace.where but team are succedent in 8th house.where mercury L7 is just in virgo it own sign of rulership.where jupiter is in reception sun in leo.mars and sun seems to be benefic in the chart.while mercury,saturn and venus are melafic.while moon is neutral but square jupiter likewise mars also and seems to be afflicted by venus by a conjunct, but has no aspect with mercury .mercury is conjunct sun ,and conjunct pof and also pof depositor.where venus is LHR assigning teams to kit colour, arsenal for the DSC and crystal palace for ASC. I think it will be a win for arsenal
Men tend to build according to diverse methods of building, and according to the diversity of the condition of the men.Dorotheus

Hello, GB, thanks for the kind words! And hello to you too, Abraham, congratulations on the correct verdict and I'm glad you entered the conversation!

It came to my mind why not try and look which sig is above the horizon for today's matches. So without further a due here's what happened:

Man Utd/Mars lost to Swansea/Moon or may it be Venus
Although I guessed it I looked it again. Mars below, Ve/Mo both above

15 o'clock here we come

Leicester/Jupiter and Everton/Saturn drew
Both above, both in a sign which its ruler is in the same sign

QPR/Venus lost to Hull (Hull home kit more like Sun, but they played with all black away kit)
If we take Ve-Su, Venus in Sun's sign and Sun in that same sign too. Both above the horizon and Sun closer to MC. With Ve-Sa, both again above and during the match Sa comes closer to MC, but Everton didn't win, so Hull/Su suits better IMO

Stoke/Ma lost to Villa/Ju
Well, both above, Ju closer at the beginning, but Ma closer during and at the end, Mars opposition to Moon gave it I think

WBA/Sa Sunderland/Ma drew 2-2
Sa in Sco but Ma opposition Mo

WHU/Ju lost to Tottenham/Sa
Sa closer with the match proceeding and Spurs scored at the very end

And a bonus - the late match between Arsenal/Ma and Palace. The visitors could be given both Ve and Me. The whole match all 3 planets are above until 19:20 when Ve is right on DSC. Maybe that gave the late winner to the home side!

Someone could think it's easier to write down this post-match, he might be right, but practice makes you better, no?

Hi, guys

The updated tables for the UK (from the Premier League down to the Conferences) are available. Those who want to receive, just mail me and I will forward.

Gemini, you have contributed some good points. :'

I will join in the predictions in the beginning of September. For better predictions we need to have some knowledge on the form of the teams. Otherwise it is very hard to combine all factors and make judgments. Friendlies are not very helpful for getting the right idea of teams' actual strength.

Firstly, a hello to the contributors on this forum, it?s good to see some new names.

I?m not an advocate of linear-causal thinking with astrology, which can seem a contradiction when doing sports forecasts!

My suggestion, if required, to the relatively new contributors is to keep posting your predictions, you will learn from the results more quickly.

This Forum is an invaluable resource for looking at everyone?s thoughts and comments. Looking over last weekend?s results with charts of previous matches, I stumbled across one of Andrew?s observations from two years ago, which lead me on to my question I came on here to ask!

Have any of the regulars on this Forum looked at the LHR aspecting a malefic by partile aspect with both planets being in the same bounds (terms), e.g. both are in the bounds of mercury? From what I?ve seen so far I don?t have a game with the favourite winning!

Possibly another ingredient for the mixture.

Have any of the regulars on this Forum looked at the LHR aspecting a malefic by partile aspect with both planets being in the same bounds (terms), e.g. both are in the bounds of mercury? From what I?ve seen so far I don?t have a game with the favourite winning!
John, could you provide the chart details you are referring to. Saturn has been lounging for a while in the bounds of Venus receiving the application of Mars. You must be referring to the previous season or even one in the more distant past.

I am not sure whether I have a chart where Mercury appears to be the bound ruler of both the lord of hour and the malefic receiving the partile application but any way I would judge the chart considering the following: if the sig of the fave happened to be the very malefic being partilely applied to by the lord of hour, I would judge it as a positive testimony unless there is a negative reception (for example, the application is performed from the fall of the malefic), the lord of hour is in its own fall, the lord of hour is combust, retrograde or cadent. If the malefic is the sig of the underdog, the sig will benefit from all of the testimonies above except combustion, retrogradation and cadency. If the lord of hour is the sig of the fave, it would be harmed by the malefic unless the sig is received by the malefic and the malefic is in a good accidental place and not itself afflicted. If the lord of the hour is the sig of the underdog, it will neither harmed nor helped by the malefic.

If the sig of the favourite is neither the lord of the hour and the malefic, it will harm, though to a lesser extent if the sig of the favourite were the lord of the hour.

Regarding the same bound lord of the Lhr and the malefic apply the same rules as in relation to both planets being in the signs ruled by the same lord or of the same triplicity. Then I look, first, the position of the sigs, second, reception between the house lord or the first triplicity lord and the sigs. Negative receptions always harm favourites. For underdogs they are neutral and sometimes even helpful. If there is a negative reception between the bound lord of both the Lhr and the malefic and the sig of favourite, an upset is very likely. If positive, I will take it as a mildly fortifying testimony for the favourite which can be easily overridden by more stronger testimonies.

Hi Janis, thanks for taking the time to reply.

It is always good to see a different perspective. I know we both have a different approach to deciding the outcome of a game.

To move things forward, the games I've found so far are detailed below.
I use Egyptian bounds, as I don't find Ptolemaic resonate to the same extent ( and don't work with the example I'm considering)

Everton v Man U August 2012
Chelsea v Fulham December 2011
Southampton v Man C February 2013
Arsenal v Norwich May 2012
Qpr v Wigan April 2013

You will see that the bound lords are different for each of the games but are the same for LHR and the aspected malefic for a specific game.

Interestingly, the group games in the Premiership this Sunday has a similar arrangement but the aspect is within 1 degree but not partile. There is a partile connection for group games on 21 September as well.

Hello to every person who's reading this topic. I'm glad you're discussing matches. It's good that we have different approaches, I actually have seen that different approaches if interpreted correctly lead to correct outcome! Sorry for the lack of posts during the last week, but I haven't been able to see some matches. Anyways, here are this week's matches:

Burnley - Man Utd 1 or draw
WHU - Southampton most likely draw, but if anyone is to win think it's gonna be the home side
QPR - Sunderland 1
Man City vs Stoke and Newcastle vs Crystal Palace I think are gonna be very close ones, if the home sides win it'll be a narrow win. Or another interpretation might be the home side to lead by 2-0 and the away side to score at the end of the match.
Swansea-WBA - the Welsh team will lose first points this season
Everton vs Chelsea is a pretty tough one. I think it's gonna be another entartaining match at Goodison (just like last week when Arsenal played there). If Chelsea wear their away yellow kit they might grab the win.
A.Villa - Hull - here I'm not sure at all, but I'll say an away win
Spurs - Liverpool - another tough one, a draw pretty likely
Leicester - Arsenal - what's with all of the Sunday matches, another tricky one. I'm going to risk and say Arsenal won't win.

Well, that's from me for this matchday.