Horoscope Prisoner/Inmate

Hello everybody!

I am looking for some help with a case that has come to my hands recently. The chart below is from a person that was arrested two months ago and is still in prison. What indications of prison you can see?

The subject's mother came to me to know if there is something that she can do to her son, and if there is a way to tell how long her son will be in prison. What would you say?

I appreciate any help.

Natal Chart
Natal + Transits
Natal + Progressions
Natal + Directions
Yair Alon
Kabbalist

hi yair,

welcome to skyscript and thanks for asking.. hopefully others will respond..

in order for me to properly do this i need to have the data for the chart..i want to be able to look at the solar arc data on a 90 degree wheel whereby i can see midpoints and aspects more quickly. it is too much to look at only on a 360 circle, but i'm going to comment anyway with what i am able to work with off these pictures..

and, it would be nice to look at the solar return. robin williams birthdate is a day off this persons sun position, thus a mars to sun square will appear in the sr for 2014 in this persons chart as well.. it would be good to know where this sun/mars square (and etc. etc.) lands in relation to the angles of the chart.. unfortunately when people do these exercises and don't share the data - for obvious privacy reasons - it makes it much more difficult. we all have different techniques which we like to use..

saturn is making the transit to his midheaven in the next half year and also will be exactly opposite natal moon in the first part of feb 2015.. if this doesn't coincide with a turning point - specifically saturn opposite moon, it might be a longer wait.. saturn and moon are the rulers of the 6/12 axis which makes the saturn transit here to both midheaven and moon especially important. wonder what the profection lord for this year is?

i would be curious to know what has brought him to prison.. the mars/pluto square in the chart shows a propensity to violence.. the solar arc ascendant at 25 pisces would mean this important point was passing thru the midpoint of these 2 planets in the past 2 years, making 135 degree aspects to either planet.. solar arc midheaven is doing the same now via 45/135 aspects.. this all points strongly to the mars/pluto square again.. mars is located in the 6th house of this chart and rules 3/10 houses... i believe this suggests an application of violence to further ideological viewpoints.. the ideological framework is suggested by aquarius rising with saturn/uranus in sag in the 10th house area, in combo with this same mars/pluto square.

my feeling/impression is it doesn't look good.. however i would be holding out for a clear signal around the time of feb 2015 for greater clarity on which direction this is going to go in, if you should have to wait that long.. please let us know the outcome when you find out. thanks.

More data

Hello, James!

Thanks for your kind post and all the information you gave. Thanks also for the warm welcome.

The data for the chart is as follows:

Male Subject, born on 20 Jul 1987, at 20:07 (very trustable time) in a city called Curitiba, State of Parana in Brazil (25S25, 49W15).

This young boy has been arrested for dealing with drugs and being the leader of drugdealers (this is where the violence you saw in Mars/Pluto comes in).

If I can be of further help, please let me know. And thanks again!
Yair Alon
Kabbalist

thanks yair!

in the solar return to his birth location sr14 moon in opposition to sr14 saturn, so a continued theme involving the 6/12th house rulers is noted.. essentially moon is caught between the 2 malefics mars and saturn in the sr chart.. sr 14 midheaven is also conjunct natal moon the 6th ruler.. sr14 sun/jupiter conjunction lands in the 12th house of the sr, with the ruler of the ascendant sr - sun - landing in the 12th.. all in all, much of this summarizes a more difficult year of set backs and etc..

taurus rising in the profected chart for 2014, so venus is the profection lord.. venus in cancer under the beams of the sun and in the 6th is not a positive here either.

solar arc mars/pluto square wraps the moon by being opposite square the moon at a degree before and after the moons degree at 3 gemini.. this seems to be a violence prone environment he would find himself in at present whether he was in or out of prison.. being in prison is more of the same and worse..

i don't get anymore info, other then to see how uranus is more highlighted then i immediately noticed.. natal mars 135 uranus while solar arc midheaven conjunct uranus as well.. the trine between mercury and pluto is interesting, as aside from implying a sharp mind - mercury in a strong phase position here - both mercury and pluto are stationary using a 6 day window for stationary planets - highlights this nice trine in the water signs.. this would be an aid to his mental strengths and help balance the moon in gemini tendency towards being scattered.. although it would be the same type of energy that could find a lot of stimulus in drug dealing in the neighboorhood too, in spite of the danger that goes with that..

i still maintain feb 2015 will mark a turning point one way or the other... something could happen beforehand to change this, but in absence of that, i would wait to see what feb. 2015 brings..

hopefully others will respond to your question here.

james_m wrote: solar arc mars/pluto square wraps the moon by being opposite square the moon at a degree before and after the moons degree at 3 gemini.. this seems to be a violence prone environment he would find himself in at present whether he was in or out of prison.. being in prison is more of the same and worse..
i want to re-iterate something i have talked about here at skyscript before and that is this... the solar arc directions often mimic the primary directions... essentially solar arc directions move in the opposite direction of 'direct' primary directions.. they also move in the same direct as 'converse' primary directions..

looking at the primary directions in this chart i note converse pluto opposite moon for oct 10 2014 and moon direct square mars for april 4th 2015... generally the viewpoint many astrologers hold on both solar arc directions and primary directions is they are good for an approx year window, or less depending on your inclination.. bottom line - the solar arc data i was mentioning previously about the pluto/mars square connecting directly to the gemini moon is repeated in the primary directions.. uranus is direct to the midheaven by pd as well.. i pointed this out as solar arc midheaven @ uranus - same deal again... perhaps this is one of the many reasons astrologers have used solar arc directions, even if they are a symbolic, as opposed to something else phenomenon that gets used to categorize primary directions..

Hello, James!

Thank you very much for your wonderful analysis of the charts, and for taking the time to writing it out.

I haven't seen very good omens in the charts also, and all leads me to believe that he will be in prison for a long time. Maybe more than two years. Interesting what you told about Feb. 2015, I hadn't noticed that. I will try to follow the case and if there is some advancement on this I will tell you.

Best Regards!
Yair Alon
Kabbalist