The Long Black Weekend

Hi Folks,

I'm interested in your input. A general theme building to a crescendo 23rd Aug to 25th Aug.

Basically Mars and r.Uranus are moving to complete an inconjunction which is bad enough if it wasn't for the fact that Mars is applying conjunction to Saturn.

My question really is will Saturn make Mars more troublesome and angry or less so? Truly I've no idea.

I appreciate some people here don't do inconjunctions! Well watch and learn.

H

hi rocko,

mars/saturn is a tough combo to bring together.. it was thought to be a war signature. mars can function well in the sign scorpio.. in contact with saturn it might be for the wrong reasons and would hinge on how it hits the particular chart under consideration.. the 150 between uranus and saturn that has been ongoing implies a clash between new verses old ways of living and action.. mars running over this mix might be insistent on maintaining the status quo... what might this mean for a country like ukraine where there is a civil war going on? it is very speculative to apply these ideas generally to the world.. it might be easier to formulate an idea on them in connection with a particular location.. the mars/saturn conjunction happens on august 25th which is the same date as the new moon at 2 virgo...

Heh Jimmy! See you Pal!

Really appreciate your response. Basically from Monday 7am UK time after Venus crosses over Jupiter we've got either a very, very, very bad 8 days ahead or just a bad 8 days ahead. Depending on how Mars and Saturn interact.

The New Moon adds a cold blooded element to it. I've learnt that significant things happen around New Moons.

Regards,

H

thanks rocko and wolfgang,

wolfgang,

it would be nice to have a better translation of your article, but i got the gist of it by running it thru a translation page.. i like the chart format - astro software you are using too..

Re: The Long Black Weekend

Rocko wrote: I appreciate some people here don't do inconjunctions! Well watch and learn.
Inconjuncts aren't meaningless in Hellenistic astrology; they just aren't "aspects" which is why they are so horrible. They have a natural connection to the 6th and 8th houses and planets that have this relationship are often involved in death and injury charts or when they have this relationship as active time lords in zodiacal releasing from fortune, it indicates possible injury or death.

There is a new phenomenon in the USA called the "Purge" based upon the movie and it appears that some misguided individuals want to take the premise of the movie and make it real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxOHBc_shmE

The dates you speak of correspond to the threats on the web for various "purges".
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

BTW, in case you don't know why an "inconjunct" is not an aspect, this is why... Schmidt brought up the idea years ago in Greek optical theory about how the ray of looking is transmuted into the ray of perception; the idea that an aspect is a glance, stare, or some other form of "looking" that creates the phenomenon known as "seeing". In other words, we have as a derivative from the root of the word "aspect"; a spectacle.

There are 7 rays (one for each visible planet) that come out from the eye and since we have two eyes (humans that is) there are a set of rays to the left part of the zodiac (Cancer through Aquarius) and right part of the zodiac (Leo through Capricorn). The right eye is Leo and left eye is Cancer. The right eye can't see Capricorn (inconjunct) and the left eye can't see Aquarius (also inconjunct) which is one of the reasons why Saturn is the planet of darkness (whose colour is black) and represents blindness and the inability to see.

Saturn is also opposed to the lights indicating that it is opposed to life (as symbolized by the grim reaper). So planets that are "inconjunct" have either a 1st-6th house relationship or 1st-8th house relationship. Relative to life, they are said to be in "aversion" and are "turned away".
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC