A Family Conflict and a Haunted House

A Family Conflict and a Haunted House

Check these out - I had two horary consultations straight after one another. The one involved a family conflict between mother and daughter two months ago, the other involves a presence or haunting of a building that began at about the same time, two months prior to today's date. I'm including the chart for the latter consultation held at 19.43 CEST, July 20, 2014, Asker.

I find these two consultations interesting in terms of how supressed conflicts are coming to surface and that they related to cases that that at the same time. And both obviously relate to the Moon coming off the opposition of stationary Saturn. The gentleman with the haunted house says that there is excessive heat involved - and even if they open the windows and air the house regularly with and outside temperature of 13-14 C, the temperature inside keeps rising to 28-29 C with heat coming from the floor.

The horary charts have the Moon in Taurus, a fixed sign and in the 5th house, that could describe the daugther or children. The Moon is coming off stationary Saturn in Scorpio, so there is involved to repression or limit of freedom. With the Sun in the degree of Mars fall in Cancer, there may have been a severe family conflict, disagreement, experience of unfairness or even abuse or maltreatment.

In terms of the conflict between the mother and daughter, where there is no desire for forgiveness or reconciliation, I have suggested the will take time and the matter may lie in harness for 10-12 months. This was also in view of that the 1st degree of Scorpio was on the Midheaven of this 1st chart, so the matter was due to collapse. In relation to the Haunted house I am finding all this excessive heat very interesting, and it must be due to anger or the experience of being trapped, held captive or abused. Note that Jupiter in the Leo and sign next to the Cancer Sun is saved from combustion, yet still under the Suns beams. I told the gentleman that if this had a physical cause it looked like a thermostat or fuse had blown - but it it was something that had come to stay it looked as if the entity was in need of confirmation and would continue to reside in the building for 10 weeks or even 10 months.

I don't have a lot of ghost stories come my way, but they occasionally do, with people observing abnormal or supernatural phenomena. If anyone has an interest in the Haunted House, what coudl be the story behind and how to treat it - there are some people here who sure would be interested to know.
http://www.astronor.com

Hi, Andrew!

as always, your stories and examples bring a bit of a fresh air. :) Nordic air!

As for the second story - personally, i haven't had a single "ghost" question so far and I am glad it is that way; I myself am very skeptical when it comes to such topics (Virgo rising) and find it quite hard to tune myself into them. More so because many people are prone to assigning just about anything strange to extraterrestrial and supernatural influences. :)
But, from the astrological point of view, we should expect a strong influence coming from the 8th and the 12th houses and that is exactly what you got. Jupiter, a planet that actually rules higher knowledge and higher levels of understanding things and phenomenon, rules the Querent presenting him as someone currently interested in matters that aren't necessarily everyday problems. Moreover, his ruler is sitting on the cups of the 8th and, since both the 12th and the 1st are in the same sign, we have the ruler of the 12th on the 8th cups as well. That loooks very descriptive. Furthermore, the L1 (and L12) is burned by the sunbeams showing great stress and fear but, potentially also obsession. I agrre with you that the combustion should not be entirelly dismissed due to the fact that the palnets are separated by the sign boundary - the Sun is swift and will soon overlap with Jupiter. besides, the heath is present, this way or the other. However, when it comes to delivering the answer, I myself would be in a trouble- is the Sun osimply suggesting that the Querent is hunted by his own fears (described by the influence of the 12th and the 8th) or is it confirming the presence of a ghost in his house?! Hard to tell. Especially if you're a skeptic by nature. :)

The mother/daughter issue, again, is also very obvious - the Moon/Saturn opposition is telling a lot about the nature of the problem in its own right; generational gaps, a child fighting for her own freedom and rights and facing a wall of rejection and misunderstanding that is probably, at least partially, built by her mother's age and approaches to life. Even Jupiter looks very descriptive as it is burned by the Sun (Authority) inside Cancer (mothers) and yet separated from it (sign boundary) but, at this point, it would be important to know whether the Querent is the daughter or the mother.

Cheers,

aglaya