"Will he tell her to stop" horary?

Hi, I asked a horary earlier because of an ongoing situation. Basically, one of my beau's coworkers is visibly crossing the line. The woman is married and I've already spoken to him about the way he allows her to behave. This has caused me to reevaluate our relationship too. He says she is the one who initiates contact, and although this is not the first horary I've asked about this situation, it might be telling. Here is the link and the info: 7/16/2014 at 5:40PM in New York, NY.

The first thing I noticed is that my sig Jupiter just ingressed into Leo. I don't quite know what to make of that. I have a very important test coming up soon and the 9th house ruler, the Sun, is applying to me. The combustion is a clear sign that something is wrong and the test has been stressing me out very much.
His sig is Mercury in Cancer. We are not within the same sign, and although the Moon in Pisces was JUST in mutual reception with my sig, since I moved into Leo, the reception disappeared. :(

What's HER sig? Hard to say. She is his co-worker (10th? 6th?), maybe she's a hidden enemy (12th?), maybe he considers her a friend (11th?) which is a terrible indication since she refuses to stop contacting him on all forms of communication sometimes every day sometimes every few days, and maybe she's just Venus. Well, looks like she might be Venus because Venus is in his 7th house and if you look closely you'll see Venus is applying to Mercury. You can say she is chasing after him, and this is how it looks in real life too. He has moved into a sign where he exalts me (Jupiter) so I have become his focus. But she refuses to leave him alone, as shown by the fact that she's in Gemini (his dignity) and practically gaining on him. Unacceptable.

The Moon in Pisces loses further hope for my situation because of the reception it lost, because it has already passed a trine with Mercury, and because the only aspect it makes with Venus is a square. I know squares are not hopeless, but the question is "Will he stop her contact with him?" in other words, will he finally make a stand and stop disrespecting himself by putting an end to this incredible violation.

So, there you have it. I don't know what to make of it but it does not look positive. The last aspect the Moon makes is a square to Venus. Does the square mean he will have to push her away? I am not sure. Does it mean "no, he won't tell her to stop" because square indicates tension in the question? I don't know. The fact that she's going into Cancer and applying to him, maybe that's a yes, in that he will stop talking to her. Now it's a matter of "is this conjunction a yes?" "is this square a no?" I don't know. I'm confused. Eventually Mercury will conjoin Jupiter, anyway. So will Venus. I'm very, very upset by the messages I saw between them and the amount of times she has called him or wants to speak with him.

Please give me your input http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?la ... 1019876821

StellarTiggy, the chart's expired, but I got a chance to look at it when it was still working. A few brief observations/questions to help with your analysis:

1. I believe peregrine Venus is the coworker. So often the third party in these questions is shown by a planet in the partner's house.

2. Did you check your ephemeris to see if Mercury and Venus do actually conjoin? (Spoiler: they do not.) However, note how Mercury was conjunct Venus by antiscion (secrets) just recently.

3. The Sun is a cosignificator of your (male) partner here; it afflicts Jupiter, but they are in mutual reception and are applying to a conjunction. The Sun's trajectory is interesting here; it applies to square Mars, then conjoins Jupiter. What would you guess that might mean?

4. Did you notice that the Moon in the third house of communication appears to be translating light between the Sun and Venus, indicating the inappropriate messaging that's been going on.

Personally, I would revisit this relationship entirely, but obviously your mileage may vary.

Good luck!
Nina
Nina Gryphon

ninagryphon.com
Your questions answered.

2. Did you check your ephemeris to see if Mercury and Venus do actually conjoin? (Spoiler: they do not.) However, note how Mercury was conjunct Venus by antiscion (secrets) just recently.

3. The Sun is a cosignificator of your (male) partner here; it afflicts Jupiter, but they are in mutual reception and are applying to a conjunction. The Sun's trajectory is interesting here; it applies to square Mars, then conjoins Jupiter. What would you guess that might mean?

4. Did you notice that the Moon in the third house of communication appears to be translating light between the Sun and Venus, indicating the inappropriate messaging that's been going on.
Hi Nina, thank you so much for offering your advice. Your guess is as good as mine. The fact that Venus and Mercury do not perfect is a good thing, right? Sun is burning me bad. If I were to take a guess the Mars might mean he will either fight with me or her, and then possibly cut contact with her signified by the conjunction with me. To be honest I was thinking last night, that the contact will have to be eliminated either by him or by me (between us).

I also noticed the translation between Sun and Venus by the Moon. However, the Moon separates with a trine from the Sun but applies in a SQUARE to Venus. I need help in understanding how that may play out. I will tell you he has been aggressive lately since I made a stand.

StellarTiggy wrote:People, I already posted the data. check the first post. i can't get the post to stay.
Why do you post a link, and when you are given the hint by three members of this forum that it does not work, your only reaction is your statement that you gave the data?

In fact there are two links missing.
The first in the beginning of your text where you promise information.
The second link to astro.com at the end of your text.

StellarTiggy,

I also read Sun going to square Mars then to conjoin Jupiter as him definitively cutting off contact with her (Mars as conflict or separation), and reaffirming his relationship with you (the conjunction).

Honestly, I don't know what the square between the Moon and Venus signifies. I think in this chart, the Moon in the 3rd IS the messages that go from him (Sun) to her (Venus). Also, the Moon is received by Venus into her exaltation - it's the messages that he's sending back that are bothering you!

It could be that she has to work hard (square) to keep his attention, constantly sending messages, etc. It's not as effortless as she'd like, that's for sure. I think he is being inappropriate, but I don't get the sense that he's all that interested in her.

Still, the Moon's on its way out of Pisces, and will immediately trine Jupiter (you), so things will turn out to your liking.

So much drama; hope he's worth it.

Nina
Nina Gryphon

ninagryphon.com
Your questions answered.

HAHAHA!

For the horary - the Moon signifies the situation and co-rules me. This is why I didn't know how to make sense of what will happen. It's an upcoming aspect, and it's a square. I understand your delineation, but I wonder why he becomes the Moon? Perhaps the Moon signifies the messages in general, as a communication, so the messages he's sending to her are not coming across as strong as they need to be. For example, let's say he speaks to her about her behavior (Moon separates from the trine with the Sun) and the square applying to Venus signifies that she does not accept what he's telling her. She does not want to cooperate. Not surprising, and proven also, since I saw contact from her since he told her to cut the inappropriate behavior out. I was sitting there thinking to myself GOD, what is it going to take this woman to STOP? He's already politely asked you to stop doing XYZ, so why don't you get the hint and stop contacting him as if his number is the only one that exists? That was the state of affairs at the time I asked the horary.

Mars is in the 11th and rules the 5th and 12th. Not sure what that means. We've got friends, flirtation, and secrecy smashed all into one. And Sun squares Mars, so looks like he might have a problem with these things she's doing. What's interesting is there's no square/opposition to Venus. There's nothing to Venus except and antiscion you mentioned and the upcoming square to Mars. Maybe the Moon's square to Venus is just that - the aspect co-existing with Mars before the conjunction to me. Who knows. All I know is that even after I spoke to him about what happened he actually lied and told me she did not contact him, when she really did. To be honest I thought the aspect with Mars and the conjunction to my sig indicates that I will take action. This is not something I want to be involved in.
Last edited by StellarTiggy on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

ninotchka7 wrote:ut I don't get the sense that he's all that interested in her.

Nina
Do you get the sense that he's interested in me? Figured that might have something to do with what's going on. I noticed you talked about Moon's reception to Venus, but does it automatically correlate to his response to her (he likes her messages/attention)? Although Pisces exalts Venus, Moon is peregrine in Gemini. So, maybe this shows how much she (Venus) likes him/the situation/contacting him (Moon in Pisces). I mentioned in the other paragraph some things that might give you more ideas.