signicator of examination

(Am i going to achieve success in this examination) a friend of mine asked this question after seven time of taking the same examination in seven years.i decided to cast a chart for the question.but there were some problems i needed to clarify which are ,is he not fortunate in aspect of examination in is nativityfor (we can elect nothing the possibilities of which are not shown in the birth-chart)john Frawley, if i decided to elect a time for success in examination, will it corresspond to the starting time of the examination.above all there seems to be no actually known signicator of examination .has more signicator on financial,theft, medical,political,sport,marrige.venture, cars e.t.c are always discussed in all other forum. no forum for disscussion on educational matter.share your views on how you intend to solve this puzzling question if it was thrown at you .and other educational matter.like (why am i not good in this subject),(why do i have low rate of understanding),(will my problem with numbers continue)
Men tend to build according to diverse methods of building, and according to the diversity of the condition of the men.Dorotheus

At least Frawley is discussing the subject in The Horary Textbook, p. 218:
'Will I pass the exam?' is a specific form of profit from knowledge question. The exam is the profit, so is shown by the 10th house.[...]'

I've worked with John Frawley's method for a long time, but found that the state of the ninth house and its ruler were more reliable indicators of the examination result than the tenth. Reasonable people can vary on this point; there is not much consensus.

I remember an exam horary cast after the querent took the exam a second time after a bad result the first time. The ruler of the ninth was the Moon at the very end of Aries, about to enter Taurus, the sign of the Moon's exaltation. So, the Moon was going from a mediocre condition in Aries into an excellent condition in Taurus. He was later notified that he passed the second time and in fact was recruited to become a grader of the test due to his good results.
Nina Gryphon

ninagryphon.com
Your questions answered.

9th house and it ruler,really is a good significator of exam.it also a significator of higher education,and long distance travel,also foreign countries.cause i once cast a chart for a student offering a scholarship programme to study in uk,and was going go through series of exam ,mars ruler of 9th house in pisces in reception and conjunct with jupiter and trine moon.after two weeks he told me he had been awarded the scholarship.
Men tend to build according to diverse methods of building, and according to the diversity of the condition of the men.Dorotheus

ninotchka7 wrote:I've worked with John Frawley's method for a long time, but found that the state of the ninth house and its ruler were more reliable indicators of the examination result than the tenth. Reasonable people can vary on this point; there is not much consensus.
Ninotchka,

I agree with you that this seems to be an open question.

Would you mind to post the data or even the chart of your obviously very interesting example, please?

Abraham wrote:9th house and it ruler,really is a good significator of exam.it also a significator of higher education,and long distance travel,also foreign countries.cause i once cast a chart for a student offering a scholarship programme to study in uk,and was going go through series of exam ,mars ruler of 9th house in pisces in reception and conjunct with jupiter and trine moon.after two weeks he told me he had been awarded the scholarship.
Abraham,

could you please share the data or, even better, the chart of this question?

Johannes,

Unfortunately I lost this horary chart (and many others) years ago when my computer went to its eternal heavenly reward.

I might be able to recreate it from memory, and in fact, thought about doing so when I was posting. If I succeed, I'll post the chart/data here.

Kind regards,
Nina
Nina Gryphon

ninagryphon.com
Your questions answered.

Johannes i will love to post the chart,i have not lost it yet .but also i will like it more,if you post a chart that you cast on the same issue.where the tenth house was the significator and your prediction was a success

ninotchka7 wrote:Johannes,

Unfortunately I lost this horary chart (and many others) years ago when my computer went to its eternal heavenly reward.

I might be able to recreate it from memory, and in fact, thought about doing so when I was posting. If I succeed, I'll post the chart/data here.

Kind regards,
Nina
Nina,

it would be really great if you could succeed in reconstructing that chart - I'm really very interested in this matter of the second house as profit of another, or, as here, whether an exam is 'profit of studies' (10th), or only part of these studies (9th).

Kind regards,
Johannes