wow!!. the power of astroloy on football

I did not cast a chart for the match germany vs argentina.i had placed a bet on germany to win the world cup after i read an article were a famous astrologer in brazil predicted that brazil will not win the cup instead it will be germany.that on 12th of may of this year.to my greatest suprise it came through.i also read some other article from other astrological sport forum saying that it will be a south american country that will win this cup well the argentines ended up in the finals but lost to germany.aahhh!! This world cup has been really interesting,dashing of hopes,and record breaking.who would imagine a blast to the brazillian by germany and nertherland.lot of condolence to argentina fans.sport, especially, football is a game of chance also anybody can win.especially the la liga which is also won by either barcelona or realmadrid.but now it in the hand of athletico madrid.who know maybe sunderland might win the next epl or valledolid win la liga.let see maybe in 2018 in russia what happened in 1986 and 1990 world cup final matches will favours the argentina teams and fans to win the cup .for all lover of foo tball. let keep predicting correctly and increase our wallet.mine right now is swollen
Men tend to build according to diverse methods of building, and according to the diversity of the condition of the men.Dorotheus

Argentina lost the World Cup final and have not won since 1986. I wonder whether this defeat should be termed 'The Hand of God' or 'Curse of Maradonna'. Maradonna has been hallowed at one of the most perfect and complete footballers of all time, but there is no doubt that Argentina knocked England out of the World Cup Quarter final by unfairl means in 1986, when Maradonna used his hand to guide the ball into the goal and eliminate the English team.

:?:

I note that Messi seems to have raised his head after returning to Argentina, and now says that they have reason to be proud for coming 2nd in the contest. I agree and think that there is greater pride to be gained in loosing the final and having played a good game, than having played a lousy game and going home as the winner. This is not my opinion of the German team, who I think delivered a strong tournement. The English team were knocked out in the early rounds, but also here I think they delivered a game their country can be proud of. And these things count!
http://www.astronor.com