URUGUAY VS COLOMBIA

Colmbia vs Uruguay
Rio de Janeiero, Saturday 28th - 5 pm local time.

This match that have clearly a strong opposition on color kit asc/dsc vs favorite asc/desc method.

Bets: Colombia 2 - Daraw: 3.50 - Urguguay 4.20

People in the stadium: According to some news all Brazilians would be in the stadium shouting against Uruguay (for what happened in the final in same stadium in 1950). At same time two times tickets for Colombia than Uruguay. Clearly in this aspect Colombia is the local team.

Sum up that Uruguayan team come to this match totally demoralized for the excessive sanction to Suarez. But they have a great heart con the field.

Color kit:
Uruguay: 50% strong blue pale and 50% black (Capricorn ASC)
Colombia: 50% yellow and 50% white (cancer DSC)

So....which way we go to asign ASC and DSC?

Taking a simple approach, L1 is Saturn retrograde in the 11th. L7 is the Moon in the 7th.

We should note that L1 is in Scorpio, the fall of L7 and the detriment of the Lady of the Hour, Venus.

L7 is in its own sign and the detriment of L7.

This might suggest that the Dsc team should win. However, assigning the significators id not easy. The favourite is Colombia and should get the Asc, but their colours are better matched by the Moon. Uruguay is the outsider but its colours are better match by Saturn.

On balance, I will go with Colombia being signified by the Asc, and so Uruguay by the Desc and the outsider winning. But the assignment is not really clear.

GB wrote:Taking a simple approach, L1 is Saturn retrograde in the 11th. L7 is the Moon in the 7th.

We should note that L1 is in Scorpio, the fall of L7 and the detriment of the Lady of the Hour, Venus.

L7 is in its own sign and the detriment of L7.

This might suggest that the Dsc team should win. However, assigning the significators id not easy. The favourite is Colombia and should get the Asc, but their colours are better matched by the Moon. Uruguay is the outsider but its colours are better match by Saturn.

On balance, I will go with Colombia being signified by the Asc, and so Uruguay by the Desc and the outsider winning. But the assignment is not really clear.
I really like your contributions to the board. Not being absolute on some positions and trying to look for proves on what works and what not.

Thanks!

Here is the first match:

Brazil - Chile, 16.00 hrs UTC, Mineir?o
Odds: 1,50 4,55 6,00
Asc 28LI47 MC 21CN00 Moon 21CN40 POF 13SC33
Day Saturn, hour Saturn - radical by exaltation and triplicity

Radicality and the angular Moon in the South should really do it for the favourites. The Moon is also vazarite, breaking away from the Sun's Beams. Saturn, LHr, in the same sign as Fortuna, and this being in the first house, also argues for the home team favourite.

The only thing is that radicality by triplicity. I notice that the Sun, who rules the 7th by exaltation and triplicity; Saturn being almuten of the 1st and Sun of the 7th; are also both in the triplicity of water - which could be a factor if Chile manage to hold the draw to the first 90 minutes, but that would be a suprize.
http://www.astronor.com

Columbia - Uruguay, 20.00 UTC Rio de Janeiro
Odds: 1,95 3,40 4,25
Asc 3CP47 MC 23VI02 Moon 23CN40 POF 20CP24
Day Saturn, Hour Venus - radical by triplicity

Radicality by triplicity and here the LHr is mutable and cadent. Yet, I notice the Mercury, L10, is trine the North Node; while the sextile to the South Node is cast through signs of short ascension and probably too weak to give the underdog an advantage.

The Moon, L7, is sextile the Midheaven. I think I am giving Uruguay the Asc and Columbia the Desc, like suggested by GB - which means I'll go with the favourite Columbia. The sextile through signs of long ascension could be a hazard and add to the testimony of a draw after full time (radical by triplicity), but I'll still back Colimbia in a clear win.
http://www.astronor.com

I'll post predictions for this stage here as well as it is much shorter than the groups.

I?ve found, that the national charts are marginally more useful when compared to the end of the game rather than the beginning. That?s when you see the outcome in terms of mood. (The beginning of the game reflects more the expectation).

The problem with this in the intermediate stages is that comparing the chart to the end of the game can?t be done effectively as it might or might go to extra time/penalties. This is not the case at the group stage and is less of an issue for the final because the impact is greater.
I?m going to look at the games though and hope that most get resolved in the 90mins.

Brazil vs Chile
Brazil?s chart is mildly better ? though there is not a lot in it, but Chile?s shows the most notable synastry with the end of the match ( MC cnj MC , ASC opp ASC p) though I?m not sure whether than opposition is good or bad. The positive influence of Jupiter is getting stronger for Brazil though and weaker for Chile so I think they will win this one, perhaps after extra time.

Colombia vs Uruguay
The chart sun is conjoining Colombia?s progressed sun and MC. There is no much going on for Uruguay so I think, on balance, this one goes to Colombia.

In both the above cases I have still the same teams advancing as I did in my earlier exercise but in the next game that can?t be the case

Netherlands vs Mexico

Jupiter?s influence is waning a little for NL but it still squares prog Mercury. The sun is square NL progressed Sun too. Their position is not as strong as in the group stage.

In Mexico?s chart the Sun is at the IC and sextiles Jupiter progressed though transiting Jupiter?s positive influence is now separating too.
It ?s hard but the clincher for me is Mars on NL progressed Jupiter sextile Neptune. I think this gives them the edge in terms of energy ? that particularly would be good if the game exceeds normal time or goes to penalties.

Greece vs Costa Rica
Still surprised astrologically to see Greece make it out of the Group stage. Even more surprised, non astrologically, to see Costa Rica here. I haven?t done the chart yet but Greece?s still isn?t looking particularly encouraging all round. Costa Rica to go forward.

The other games I?ve already predicted. here they are for completeness

Argentina should beat Switzerland, who don?t have much excitement associated with the rest of the competition ( although excitement is probably not something associated with Switzerland anyway!)

Assuming Nigeria have progressed, they look likely to lose to France, certainly their chances are much slimmer throughout the rounds after the groups

Germany will likely be playing Algeria and surprisingly this is hard to call. Algeria?s chart has few difficulties, yet rationally we should be going with Germany. I?m going to call it for Germany but only because logic decrees it. In either case the paths will be similar throughout the rest of the competition anyway.

The USA can win their next match vs Belgium
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

Hello everyone,

I haven't posted here for the last few weeks as i've been away. It's nice to see GB giving some thought to the L1L7 method that i've championed on these here pages, even if it did come in for criticism on previous world cup threads. And i particularly enjoyed the less than subtle dig from jventura.
Having said that, although some people are highly secretive about their own work, I highly doubt that anyone has already found a method which works reliably with high results. People are generally proud of themselves (and quite greedy), so anyone finding such a method would most probably want to see their results validated, or at least we would have started to hear rumours about someone using astrology methods with success for betting..
I'll make an announcement the next time i go on holiday.

Brazil vs. Chile - Using L1L7

Looks like Chile will dominate the match, but with both Uranus and Pluto on the 7th and 4th cusps respectively, a penalty or sending off looks likely. The only aspect that the Moon makes is to the ant. of Venus at 23.53 Cancer. Although i could be worth keeping an eye on the Quincunx that she makes to the ant of Fortuna at 27.33 Aquarius. Venus herself applies to conjunct the ant. of the Moon at 8.21 Gemini.

Although i'd personally like Chile to win this one, I'm going for a 2-0 Brazil win.
Last edited by ModWasp on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brazil vs Chile

Just to also make a contribution to this great match we looking forward to. first of all i will like to address the significators using colors. With the ascendant we have Scorpio with its ruler mars. by color, i will assign Chile to ASC based on their color jersey I'm sure they wear their away kit which is white with red lining to the neck. the red is to mars. if they wear their home red jersey, Mars antiscion is in Jupiter and im considering color of jupiter too red which matches both home and away kits of Chile. This is an additional staff i created on my own and also considering the color of the asc's Lord's triplicities. Scorpio home of the ASC ruler might also rep the red jersey of Chile so which ever one they wear it fits them.

So I assign Brazil to DSC with its ruler Venus who's color is yellow orange. with its ruler in mercury. color of mercury is blue-green so i will take that as the green lining to the neck and arms of the Brazilian home jersey. Venus has its antiscion in cancer. Caner color is mostly attributed to green or russet but its sometimes reps blue or sky blue so i take that as the blue shorts of the Brazilian kit.

From testimonies I've gathered with my little knowledge in astro reading, first to ASC we have L1 in dtr and also in the 12 house which is not good for it.
but we have moon on the cusp of the 10 hse which im sure its good news for the ASC. We also have L1 trine the antiscion of POF. minor testimony. so for the ASC the BIG testimony it has is Moon on the 10th house cusp.

With DSC we L7 antiscion somehow in L10 cusp. its just on the line 23 degrees cancer. Im sure it might also seems on the cusp.

we also have moon conjunct the antiscion of L7. Anticion of moon also conjuncts L7 as well. So im sure the moon Likes L7. :D . Moon also trines L4 which is Saturn. POF also conjunct L4 though its retrograde. this conjunction is also a powerful testimony for the DSC.

So there's a mix testimony. DSC seems to have more convincing testimonies that out weighs that of ASC but ASC has one powerful one which is the moon on the 10 cusp which seems to make it balance. It could have been an automatic win should moon be on the cusp on L1.

But im sure I go with the DSC (BRA) to win based on moon conjunct with antiscion of L7 and Moon antision conjunct L7 again. and also POF Conjuct L4

All the same we hope to see how the game goes. Maybe there can be a draw first 90 mins, extra time could happen. lets see what happens.

Re: Brazil vs Chile

myler wrote:All the same we hope to see how the game goes. Maybe there can be a draw first 90 mins, extra time could happen. lets see what happens.
Great call! Do you have any concept on how to assign ASC/DSC on Colmbia vs Uruguay?

Rio de Janeiro - 5pm local time - Today

Color kits -

Uruguay:
Shirt blue pale
Shorts and socks: back

Colombia:
Shirt: Yellow
Short and socks: White

Bets:

Uruguay - 3.90
Draw - 3.40
Colombia - 2.10

The issue is that Cancer is on the DSC.

Great call! Do you have any concept on how to assign ASC/DSC on Colmbia vs Uruguay?
This is really a though decision to make and one must be very cautious with color assigning. But i will assign Uruguay to ASC because. Capricorn as ASC is associated with Black or russet and its ruler Saturn is also associated with Black. This im sure will match with the shorts color. I just saw their dressing room and they will be wearing their home kits. And with my new method, The antiscion of Saturn is in Aquarius and color associated with aquarius is Sky color with blue. so i will take that as the top kit of the Uruguayan team. and also another method of mine is considering triplicity. so Capricorn and its ruler Saturn triplicity Venus and Moon. Venus color is white or purple and moon is color spotted with white with other mixed colors.

With the DSC we have cancer which is associated with green or russet. with its ruler moon. we also have sun in the 7th house which is associated with yellow-green and we also have Jupiter too which is mixer of red and green or blue. Moon antiscion is in Gemini and its associated with white mixed with some red so im sure that depicts the shorts of Columbia and the above depicts the top shirt.

The match is near and im not sure i can check to see if i can gather testimonies. But with moon in the 7th house. I really believe that victory goes with the descendant (Columbia) But i do hope this colors should reflect. so lets see how things go.

amelia wrote: Brazil vs Chile

The positive influence of Jupiter is getting stronger for Brazil though and weaker for Chile so I think they will win this one, perhaps after extra time.
Nice.