Circumstances of death from the anaereta

I haven't had much luck with my recent threads, but here's another one all the same. :D

Ptolemy's method of determining the circumstances of a native's death (Tetrabiblos 4.9) is based on the nature, location, etc, of the killing point (anaereta) to which the hyleg is directed at the time of death. Has anyone seen this method described in Arabic sources (save for Ali ibn Ridwan's commentary on the Tetrabiblos)?
https://astrology.martingansten.com/

Hello Friends; first post here in many a year, however I have been keeping up more or less.

I was working through Schoener's "On the Judgments of Nativities" and was at Chap 16, "Concerning...the Native's Death" when I chanced upon this thread and thought hmmm, perhaps a few brief observations.

R. Hand [Trans.] notes in his Intro. to this work that Schoener is "priceless" as representing the fullest exposition of Medieval Technique prior to the purging of the "Arabic" influences.

He further notes that Schoener's initial exposition of any topic is essentially that of the Medieval understanding of Ptolemy, however he always follows this with "The Teachings and Aphorisms of Others" which R. Hand indicates is essentially the "Arabic" stream.

Upon viewing this thread I decided to see if such were so via B. Dykes' Persian Nativities [PN] Vol I-III. a work I've owned for many moons but have had little opportunity to fully digest.

At the end of Vol. III PN, Prof. Dykes provides a very useful concordance to topics addressed throughout the various volumes. So I went through this author by author to attempt to have something useful to say in regard to this thread.

It would seem, via a very cursory review, that the "Arabs" used essentially the same techniques as the Graeco/Romans in that they initially assessed the Longevity of the Native, determined the Hyleg/Hilaj and then "directed" [using various techniques] this and/or the Lord of the Bounds, to either the square, opposition or corporal conjunction of same to the "anareta" as determined by various subjective considerations.

It does appear that the "Arabs" were prepared to consider certain "other" points as "anareta" some of which appear in both Schoener and the various authors as represented in PN

Somewhere [sorry reference not to hand] Prof. Dykes offers a summation of the "Arabic' techniques of Longevity and determination of the "anareta" which tends [in my estimation] to equate with the "Western Medieval Technique" as represented in the various standard authorities.

I apologize for going on at length in an initial post regarding information you doubtless already possess but I thought, perhaps, this might be useful to others.

By the Bye; Martin, I've read your book twice and I am working on my third attempt. All the Best.
Here to Learn