URUGUAY VS COLOMBIA

Colmbia vs Uruguay
Rio de Janeiero, Saturday 28th - 5 pm local time.

Here is a mach that have clearly a strong opposition on color kit asc/dsc vs favorite asc/desc method.

Bets: Colombia 2 - Daraw: 3.50 - Urguguay 4.20

People in the stadium: According to some news all Brazilians would be in the stadium shouting against Uruguay (for what happened in the final in same stadium in 1950). At same time two times tickets for Colombia than Uruguay. Clearly in this aspect Colombia is the local team.

Sum up that Uruguayan time come to this match totally demoralized for the excessive sanction to Suarez. But they have a great heart con the field.

Color kit:
Uruguay: 50% strong blue pale and 50% black (Capricorn ASC)
Colombia: 50% yellow and 50% white (cancer DSC)

So....which way we go to asign ASC and DSC?

Great to see such interest for this tournement, although my head is tied up elsewhere. The thread has got quite lengthy. For some clarity maybe we open a second thread and start afresh? "World Cup 2014 - Part 2: Knock-out rounds". That way it might be easier for find stuff.

Anyone feel the same way? Maybe it should be up to the moderator offer to take care of the practical if he thinks that it is a good idea.
http://www.astronor.com

Andrew Bevan wrote: I propose we open a second thread, "World Cup 2014 - Part 2: Knock-out rounds". That way it might be easier for find stuff.
I agree 100% and I think there is no logical reason for not doing it. It would be better to do it now before we continue in this.