Missed predicting that 2 goals my eagles scored but still am very happy argentina is not a easy team to score even though we win or lose we still qualified for the round of 16 and i already won a bet one that N58
Men tend to build according to diverse methods of building, and according to the diversity of the condition of the men.Dorotheus

abraham wrote:I agree with myler on the issue since i started using astrology to predict i hv won out of 17 bet of 20 bet assigning favourite win sometime is very dangerouse especially in league
Abraham, that is an amazing rate and great call on the last uruguay and holland matches (specially for the goals prediction). I observe in your analysis that you take in account the significatros of not only the ASC and DSC.

Do you have a definitive method to select the ASC/DSC team? From where did you study on this subject to analyze all the testimonies you mention in your posts? Please tell us if you do not mind.

Thanks,

Sebastian

Re: Tested and Confirmed Method

Konrad wrote: I have struggled with this for a number of years. When performing Electional astrology, it is usually considered a good thing to take into account the natal chart of the person you are electing for so you can accentuate the positive placements, and avoid intensifying negative confugurations.

I theorised that the answer would be found by looking at charts of games all kicking off at the same time, in nearby places, so that all the charts would be similar, and I spent a few months this year checking my archives of games from a few angles. Despite patches of high accuracy, I wasn't able to get close to a good level of consistency over a number of weeks. For my own sanity, I am on the shelf again and pursuing other things. I wonder, has anyone else tried to look at groups of games instead of looking at individual games only?
I went on this Wild Goose Chase myself, despite John Frawley's caution about event charts being more applicable in big, one-off matches & events (which I see as a cop-out). It seemed to me an English Saturday afternoon with all its football matches kicking off at the same time would be a perfect testing ground for theories. It was, and it broke every theory I could come up with!

I came to the conclusion that event charts are shorthand astrology, and if you want to predict a result properly you have to at least take into account the natal charts of both teams as well. I'd love to be proved wrong but after all the data I sifted through, I'm not expecting to be.

I recently looked at Frawley's technique again, checking it against some big giant-killing/major upsets from the past but once more, it wasn't convincing. I think the successes he had may've been more down to his intuition than his technique.

I still feel sport can be the real cutting edge of "proving" the validity of astrology in its predictive aspect, given the unequivocal nature of match results, but it'll probably take a better brain than mine to advance the cause!

Hi everyone,

today Portugal is playing against Ghana at Bras?lia 13h Local time. Current bwin odds sets Portugal as the favorite with 1.80 vs Ghana at 3.40. Draw is set at odds of 4.50.

My current method is still to assign the Asc to the team that does the initial kick-off and the Desc to the other team.

Here's the chart:
(Day of Jupiter / Hour of Saturn)

The Asc is ruled by Venus, which is peregrine and in the 8th, both being debilitating conditions. The only positive condition is the fact that Venus is fast in its movement, which can mean that the team that gets the Asc move fast in the game (?).

As for the Desc, it is ruled by a exiled and slow Mars. However, Mars is in the 1st house, which is a better condition than the Asc team. But this Mars is conjunct the North node, which can bring some instability and lack of consistency for the Desc Team.

As for the Moon, which is usually considered for the prediction of the sequence of events (or as co-ruler of the Asc), it is peregrine, slow, decreasing in light, and most important, it is combust by the sun, which is considered a very bad condition for any planet. Its only good condition is the fact that it is the in 9th house, but that is not as good as the combustion is bad..

I'm not sure what to predict for this game. In one hand, the Asc ruler and the Moon are peregrine but accidentally debilitated to some extent. In the other hand, the Desc ruler is essentially debilitated but in the 1st (although in conj. to North Node).

It seems that it can be pretty much an uneventful match, where a draw is an high possibility. But I don't know how much strong Mars in the 1st can be, so I'll probably bet on the Desc Team, although I do not think that it will win by much (in the lines of 1-0, for instance).

At the same time as Portugal x Ghana, USA is playing against Germany in Recife.

Here is the chart for that match:
Essential conditions for the ruler are the same as for the Portugal x Ghana match, but there are some changes regarding the rulers (they switch, Mars now rules the Asc, and Venus rules the Desc), and Mars here is pretty much debilitated in the 12th. Also, a peregrine and retrograde Saturn is in the Asc, which can mean "hard work" for the Asc. team.

So, we have to choose between a debilitated Mars in the 12th (for Asc) with a bad Saturn in the Asc, vs a peregrine Venus in the 8th (for the Desc), or draw, although a draw seems a more plausible result given the lack of dignities of all rulers..

Hi there,

regarding my previous predictions:

- Portugal x Ghana: Portugal did the kick-off so I assigned the Desc to Ghana, and made a bet on Ghana. Portugal as (fast) Venus did start to make a very fast game, but in the end Portugal won by 2-1. I lost the bet..

- USA vs Germany: I don't know who did the kickoff, but both rulers in malefic houses made me think that a draw was a real possibility. I would have bet on a draw, but in the end, Germany won by 1-0.

In the end, there wasn't much difference between goals, so at least I've got that one right.. :)

Re: Tested and Confirmed Method

GP wrote:It seemed to me an English Saturday afternoon with all its football matches kicking off at the same time would be a perfect testing ground for theories. It was, and it broke every theory I could come up with!
I still feel sport can be the real cutting edge of "proving" the validity of astrology in its predictive aspect, given the unequivocal nature of match results, but it'll probably take a better brain than mine to advance the cause!
I look almost exclusively at the English Premier League. The lower divisions do have most games at 15:00, in the Premier League there are a group at 15:00 but also some earlier and later. There are significant advantages with having charts with very similar angles and identical planetary positions to compare.

For example, some general indications can be found such as: if L1 is the same as LHr and is the Sun or the Moon, there are far less draws than would be expected. When both L1 and L7 are in the Via Combusta, the number of draws is significantly increased. Moon applying to the opposition of Uranus (4 degrees) increases the likelihood of a draw, but separating from the opposition decreases the number of draws.

I have been able to look at colours. The colour associated with a team (Red for Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal, etc. blue for Everton, Chelsea, etc) seems to be a secondary significator. Finding what colour a team actually played in is sometimes difficult, and I have found no source of historic information about which team kicked-off. I suspect this may be crucial. If anyone knows where it can be found, I would very much appreciate the information.

Trying to work-out the astrological explanation of why five matches, all played at the same time and with similar angles, produced different results is interesting and educational :) I am reasonably sure that colour is important, differences between angle application and separation is also important, and there do seem to be signs/planets associated with certain teams that are not linked to colour. I think we can make progress, but only if we compare games played at the same time and really try to find the reason for the different results

I had better talk about the World Cup in all this as I am in danger of breaking my own rule :lol: In the group stages we have had pairs of matches with the same kick-off time but different locations and this has been helpful in clarifying ideas. Obviouslt the pre-match odds are important, and favourites usually win. In the World Cup we have had some interesting upsets. Those most of all need explaining. :D

Sorry for the length of this post

Graham

Hi Graham,

very well put!

However, I should also add that there can exist something like the indeterminism in the outcome of a game. Similarly to the delineation of a natal chart, or an horary chart, I think we can talk about possible outcomes but we may never be completely sure of the ending result.

So I guess that we can never be 100% sure of the outcomes of games (or other predictions), at least until we find (the) better techniques or tools..

GB,

SKy Sports give the team that kicked off in some matches. You have to look at the tab that says "Live" such as this one:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/live ... commentary

Goal.com do too under the same tab, but they seemto have deleted the EPL games from 2013/14:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/match/portuga ... ID=MP_MS_3

There used to be a site I used to findjust this information, but I can't remember what it was called. Leave it with me and I will see if it comes back to me.

I?m away from a computer for several days so my forecasts for Round 2 are being posted now! ( I don?t allocate teams by colours)

An apology in advance, as I?m not going for any upsets!

Games where there seems little energy and may go to extra time/penalties:

Brazil V Chile: Last degrees, LHR and Ascendant agree, Moon separates from MC to SNode on the descendant.

Argentina v Switzerland: Zero degrees Ascendant, not radical, Moon Void and separating from SNode.

Germany v ? : Radical by triplicity, Moon besieged and in the terms of a malefic.

I realise I've identified the teams that are the favourites to possibly stutter at this stage
:-?

jventura wrote:However, I should also add that there can exist something like the indeterminism in the outcome of a game. Similarly to the delineation of a natal chart, or an horary chart, I think we can talk about possible outcomes but we may never be completely sure of the ending result.

So I guess that we can never be 100% sure of the outcomes of games (or other predictions), at least until we find (the) better techniques or tools..
I agree. All my analysis looks at changes in probability. So in the World Cup games I have been taking the pre-match odds and adjust them for the various factors - L1 in the first, L7 retrograde in H8, and so on. That gives me a probability of each result. In looking for an unexpected result I am looking for those factors that have (in the past) had a large effect on the results.