Italy vs uruguay BST:13:00 same chart as that of neds match but Lhr:sun, Lday:mars moon is malefic assigning each team using color method italy /ASC,Uruguay/DSC moon conjunt venus L1,no wining aspect for venus and mars this match will very tough i will give to uruguay and since pluto/uranus are near DSC/IC axis it will a flawless match(not both team will score) let say 1-0
Men tend to build according to diverse methods of building, and according to the diversity of the condition of the men.Dorotheus

Tested and Confirmed Method

Hello Fellow Members. I will like to make a very crucial submission here concerning a tested and confirmed reliable method of assigning Lords. We use various methods and it sometimes works other time too there's a miss representation assignment of Lords and things do not go on well.

I for-instance rely heavily on color method and i do get things going on well. other times too it doesn't. After gathering testimonies the difficult thing for me now is assigning which team is which. I do have clear testimonies of winning and loosing Lord. I know Frawley talks about assigning favorite to L1 and underdog to L7 but believe me this sometimes does not work. we've seen scenarios of such in this on-going world cup.

The match between Netherlands vs Chile yesterday after gathering testimonies I know there isn't a draw and one out-weighs the other with concrete testimonies i became confused with assigning which is which. I've gone through my previous saved charts which looks similar in ASC/DSC and comparing the previous with kits colors to see if there's a match with that of Netherlands and Chile. it was really hard. But ive gained some experience which im sure it should work in future following series of observations. So what i did was to bet both sides Home or Away cus the testimonies i gathered did not reveal any draw so there's certainly gonna be a winner. I paired that bet with Spain which i was certain based on testimonies would win.

Back to my main concern . I have seen someone who ignores L1 and L7 and only works with the success homes L10 and L4 and it does work other times too it doesn't. Ive come across a whole lot of methods but there hasn't been a reliable and confirmed method that works lets say 90%. is it that one does not get the right testimonies or what ? because you know some matches after gathering your testimonies you know which Lord wins and which looses but how to assign the team to the right ASC/DSC to me is something that i do not get it right sometimes. Thats why im making this submission to fellow members. if you do have a reliable, tested and confirmed working 90 % method pls come to my aid and the aid of others that might be facing this problem.

Thanks.

@myler hv u noticed that i hv predicted correct score for neds and uruguays match. I used a method i noticed in the world cup. It simple but quite disturbing. When i hv decided to use color method and dosent really fit, i use other untill i find one which fits but i dont support that method in assigning team to asc and dsc.
Men tend to build according to diverse methods of building, and according to the diversity of the condition of the men.Dorotheus

Re: Tested and Confirmed Method

myler wrote:Thats why im making this submission to fellow members. if you do have a reliable, tested and confirmed working 90 % method pls come to my aid and the aid of others that might be facing this problem.
Myler,

if you have been reading this and other threads in this section of the forum, you must have noted that everything here is pretty much experimental. It means that anyone who follows the predictions here and risks his money on betting does it on its own responsibility.

Having said that, although some people are highly secretive about their own work, I highly doubt that anyone has already found a method which works reliably with high results. People are generally proud of themselves (and quite greedy), so anyone finding such a method would most probably want to see their results validated, or at least we would have started to hear rumors about someone using astrology methods with success for betting..

We just have to keep trying until we got that method! :)

Jo?o Ventura

I don't have any solutions Myler, but what sort of % of game charts do you find indicate a clear winner? Or rather, how many times do such clear charts actually end in a draw?
myler wrote: Back to my main concern . I have seen someone who ignores L1 and L7 and only works with the success homes L10 and L4 and it does work other times too it doesn't. Ive come across a whole lot of methods but there hasn't been a reliable and confirmed method that works lets say 90%. is it that one does not get the right testimonies or what ? because you know some matches after gathering your testimonies you know which Lord wins and which looses but how to assign the team to the right ASC/DSC to me is something that i do not get it right sometimes. Thats why im making this submission to fellow members. if you do have a reliable, tested and confirmed working 90 % method pls come to my aid and the aid of others that might be facing this problem.

Thanks.
Last edited by GP on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Well put, Juventa! :'
Quite refreshing to see new members making such a contribution to the study, though. It is easy to understand why some people want to hold their cards close to their chest. Either way it is nice to hear about success - but secrecy doesn't really get the forum anywhere. In the long run everyone has to be prepared for the occasional blow or unpleasant suprize. Gaining a better understanding of what is all about and sense of risk, together with a healthy amount of dicipline - that is the way. :)
http://www.astronor.com

The Dangerous Nigeria Football Team, has Mars (Libra) opposite Uranus (Aries), the same opposition that exists just now facing Argentina, marking the dangerous violence that could exist in this game, apart from the risk by damage that may occur to us, that in terms of goals or physical injury to our players, especially Messi.

Nigerian Football Association: aug 21, 1933, Mars:27?Libra; Urano:27?Aries
www.siderum.com

Nigeria vs Argentina BST:13:00 my prediction for this match is not strong enough that nigeria or argentina may win is not very clear though both side are a team of good and strong player,as much as want my national team to gain entrance into the round of 16, it like in someway it not going to happen. let see me sit a nd watch. in tearms of goal. maybe 3-0

Hello Abraham, yes you just have to wait and see how this game goes. I did gathered some testimonies and that includes L1 not bodily placed in 10th house but its antiscion does. L1 also trines POF im not sure if this's a strong testimony but Moon has its antiscion also in the 10th house. I'm sure if its not bodily placed its antiscion should give L1 a headway. L1 also sextile antiscion of POF this also isnt a big testimony.

With L7 in detriment squares moon's antiscion and with Pluto conjunct the IC this should be troubling for L7. If the testimonies for L1 isnt strong enough im sure this might end draw.

Assigning Lords to any team I leave that for now. All methods can be tried depending on which you trust.

myler wrote:. Ive come across a whole lot of methods but there hasn't been a reliable and confirmed method that works lets say 90%. is it that one does not get the right testimonies or what ?
Perhaps probably astrology is not for predicting football matches just with the event day chart. There are natal chart as well from the 22 players, and both coaches. As well from the natal chart for each team. And last but not least there are very different kind of players class. I tend to think after the results i observe, - probably not representative enough - that predicting football whith event charts is not more reliable than favorite bets (I think is 55%).

Sebastian wrote:
myler wrote:. Ive come across a whole lot of methods but there hasn't been a reliable and confirmed method that works lets say 90%. is it that one does not get the right testimonies or what ?
Perhaps probably astrology is not for predicting football matches just with the event day chart. There are natal chart as well from the 22 players, and both coaches. As well from the natal chart for each team. And last but not least there are very different kind of players class. I tend to think after the results i observe, - probably not representative enough - that predicting football whith event charts is not more reliable than favorite bets (I think is 55%).
I have struggled with this for a number of years. When performing Electional astrology, it is usually considered a good thing to take into account the natal chart of the person you are electing for so you can accentuate the positive placements, and avoid intensifying negative confugurations. However, I did come across a section in Dorotheus' text that states using the moment a slave ran away and setting a chart for it can lead to the astrologer predicting whether said slave will be returned or escape. So there is precedent in using event charts.

I theorised that the answer would be found by looking at charts of games all kicking off at the same time, in nearby places, so that all the charts would be similar, and I spent a few months this year checking my archives of games from a few angles. Despite patches of high accuracy, I wasn't able to get close to a good level of consistency over a number of weeks. For my own sanity, I am on the shelf again and pursuing other things. I wonder, has anyone else tried to look at groups of games instead of looking at individual games only?