Eurovision Song Contest 2014

Eurovision Song Contest 2014

I have had a tradition of conducting a discussion of the Eurovision Song Contest at Skyscript, but this year my attention has been elsewhere. Howerver, yesterday I picked up the chart and put it up on Facebook and enjoyed discussing it with Philip Graves. My bet went with Austria and this position gave a ?100 prize!
Here is the chart with the detals:

Eurovision Song Contest Finals, Copenhagen, May 10. 2014, 21.00 CEST
From Facebook, May 10:
According to the bookmakers the 5 top favourites are as follows:

Sweden - "Undo" 2,75:1
Austria - "Rise like a Phoenix" 3,50:1
Netherland - "Calm after the Storm" 4,00:1
Armenia - "Not Alone" 9,00:1
United Kingdom - "Children of the Universe" 12,00:1

"After having listened to these 5 entries my personal favourite would be "Calm after the Storm" from The Netherlands. This could relate to the Moon in the 1st degree of Libra in her own face. However, it would be necessary to consider the Austrian entry as a serious candidate for victory even thought the artist is an original. "Rise like a Phoenix" sums up the meaning of Saturn in the exact opposition of the Sun, rising in the Scorpio ascendant, perfectly."

The artist Conchita Wurst (Thomas Neuwirth) is born 08.11.1988 with Sun 15Scorpio - a true Phoenix. The Moon in Libra may also promote the Austrian colours, since Austria is represented by this sign. Artistically, this performance by Wurst is quite spectacular.

And that is what happened! :)
http://www.astronor.com

Wow! I missed that you got it right yet again!

Your record on predicting the Eurovision winner correctly is remarkable.

Great work

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly