Moon void of course

I read the comments on Moon in the fiery road with great interest, and would love to see comments about void Moon in horary figures. I understand the strictures against judgement were established when only rulers had access to astrology, and giving the king a wrong answer might adversely affect the connection between the astrologer's head and shoulders. Happily, we no longer need to sweat Damocles sword, though a little knowledge is still a dangerous thing.

You'll find a number of definitions and descriptions of the void of course moon here: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/voc.html , none of which agree with your understanding which I am guessing you gathered from one of Mr. Frawley's books? At least I am not aware of any other authors who submit that the considerations before judgment are meaningless in our times.

To Tara

The only Mr. Frawley I'm familiar with was an actor on American television in the nineteen fifties and sixties. The only definition I know for void Moon is the period of time between the Moon's last major aspect as it moves through a sign and its entrance to the next sign.

Re: Moon void of course

Scorpio Asc. wrote:I read the comments on Moon in the fiery road with great interest, and would love to see comments about void Moon in horary figures. I understand the strictures against judgement were established when only rulers had access to astrology, and giving the king a wrong answer might adversely affect the connection between the astrologer's head and shoulders. Happily, we no longer need to sweat Damocles sword, though a little knowledge is still a dangerous thing.
Your text seems to insinuate that the Moon in via combusta and a star void of course were strictures against judgement. Actually these states were no strictures against judgement, but - if at all - integral part of the judgement.