Paul wrote:
Great talk Mark, and good to see you in person.
Yes it was great to finally meet you Paul. Thanks for popping along. Not least as it was quite a torridly humid night and not a great evening to be listening to a talk. I must say I enjoyed the post talk session in the pub much more!

Frankly, the talk never really worked out as I had hoped. At least the second half on the referendum. I think I tried to cover far too many charts and lost some of the audience in the process. That combined with the heretical use of non-quadrant houses and using unfamilar predictive techniques for some of the audience like profections threw a few people. I guess I should have kept the presenter credo of KISS in mind! Still at least I said all I wanted on Alex Salmond's chart and how I see it unfolding.

Paul wrote:
Look forward to when you can discuss the national chart idea more as well.
Yes so am I! I think the article will be out in July. I will create a separate thread on that. My article ended up a rather uneasy compromise between space for the Scottish national chart issue and the referendum. Hence I wasn't able to say everything I wanted on either. So I will expand my comments on the Scottish chart in a thread here.

Paul wrote:
Be interesting to see what happens now.
Indeed!

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Mjacob wrote:
It was me who said hello in the main hall just before the start of the talk. Look forward to your take on those ingress charts and doubtless we will be back here again for the UK election and the EEC referendum for another complex issue to mull over
Ahhh! I wish you had said it was you Matthew! Yes lets take a look in more detail at those ingress charts and the pre-lunation chart. I would like to analyse them both in depth.

The UK election looks fascinating and the prospect of a referendum on the EU a strong possibility. I seem to recall you and Steven Birchfield were the only people on Skyscript to correctly call the last UK general election so I look forward to your future comments.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Hi, Mark
i was there too ... in the left corner near door ...

I did not want to engage in a discussion because
weaker knowledge of the language ...

I was in Cardiff for 15 days in May, and I took the opportunity to visit your very well elaborated lecture in Astrological Lodge of London ...

I accidentally came across This Forum and I recognized you in the picture ...
It's one of the reasons for registering on This Forum ... second reason is to improve my English ...

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the kind words. Yes I think I am wearing the same shirt in the pic as I did as in my talk at the Astrological Lodge!

You might be interested to know that I am putting up a copy of my article 'Scotland: Independence or Union?'' that appeared in the UK Astrological Journal a few months ago. Its been under a moritorium to reproduce elsewhere but I can now release it. It examines the issue of a Scottish national chart and the likely outcome of the referendum based purely on astrology not opinion polls!

It will appear as a thread on the mundane forum in a few days.

regards

Mark

Mark wrote:
You might be interested to know that I am putting up a copy of my article 'Scotland: Independence or Union?''
yes, i am interested

sorry for late answer

tenks

i will be soon in UK again... in Cardif area

alex