Were the Draconic positions of the Moon and Mercury significant here? I don't know, but there is no danger in examining it in lack of other chart information. Yesterday's battle was concerning relegation from League One up to the Championship. In terms of divisions and leagues the nodes might be important as a league is like a collective club, gathering, or "Dragonship" with the North Node being the bow, front, top or head of the league; the South Node trailing in the end. Things relating to the North Node have a good marching direction.

Other things going in yesterday's chart was Fortuna at 0TA53 trine the MC at 0VI38, but I seem to recall this didn't quite work the last time I checked it out. I didn't want to pass judgement on the basis of Pluto's trine to the descendant through signs of short ascension two nights on a a row. In fact, Peterborough did not take a 0-1 lead and loose this advantage in the same manner as Wigan the day before. It seemed important to examine the chart in terms of chart differences, ie. movement of the Moon, changes in the planetary hour and type of radicality. Yesterday's (Tuesday) match was in the hour of the Moon. The Moon 'agrees' with the powers of Scorpio, but not with Mars who will not let go of the reigns. The red team won. Monday's match (QPR-Wigan) was played in the hour of the Sun with agreement between the powers Lord of the Hour, the Sun, and the Lord of the ascendant, who was Mars.
http://www.astronor.com

Yesterdays UEFA Final

Seville - Benfica,
20.45 CEST Torino, Italy
Odds: 3,15 3,25 2,40
Asc 23SC52, MC 9VI50, Moon 23SC37 Part of Fortune 23TA35
Day Mercury, Hour Mars - radical by sign
I was asked whether I could pass judgement on this chart, but was a bit pressed for time - so there was no way I could get a preview up on Skyscript. The striking feature with the chart, however, is the exact Full Moon rising in the Scorpio ascendant. However, the Moon is in her fall, rising and within 2? of the oppostion of the Sun, which may cause matters to collapse. So I judged that the matter would go nowhere and that it was likely to be decided in penalties.

The game ended 0-0 after ordinary time and also extra play. Sevilla decided the matter to their advantage in the penalty contest. I was explained to me that a curse rested over Benfica since 1962 and that they had not won any European tournement since. That is rather interesting in view of the Full Moon rising in Scorpio.

Thursday night play-off in League One

Rotherham - Preston,
19.45 BST
Odds: 2,40 3,40 2,95
Asc 13SC18, MC 1VI17, Moon 7SG39, POF 26TA05
Day Jupiter, Hour Mercury - radical by triplicity

Mercury, LHr+L10, is applying to a close sextile with Venus, L7. The Sun is close to Fortuna in the 7th, albeit close to Algol, but I think the forgoing testimony argues that the guest will get it - probably within ordinary time (including stoppage time).

Rotherham - Preston 3-1

That is probably the worst evaluation of a football chart I have given for a long time! Preston scored the first goal, but from that point on they were entirely spell-bound.. :-sk

I noticed Rotherham were playing red, while Preston were in Yellow. Does yellow go for the Sun in the 7th and it's connection to Algol?

It's chart like this that give me the shudders. Mercury's (LHr+10) application to Venus, L7, was the tightest aspect. There a a few Yods in the chart with the asc being the focal point of Mercury/Venus, but probbly more significantly Mercury is the focal of the Asc and Pluto.

Ah! There is is again. That condemned trine of Pluto to the descendant through signs of short ascension. Preston took the lead and wasted it away! It was a QPR - Wigan replay, the chart we discussed last week! Now I kick myself or not seeing it - but you really have to keep your eyes and senses open when judging football charts, and it takes a keen heart to know what to emphasis. It isn't easy! :???:

Yesterday's match in the Norwegian Tippeliga between Haugesund (at the bottom of the table) and Molde (at the top, and candidates to win the series); you would assume that it would have been an easy match for Molde, but alas the chart said elsewise. The game started 1 minute early by the way. That's unusual! The referee Ola Hobber Nilsen, born 20. February 1986, has his Sun in Pisces. Maybe he should adjust his watch. :o

Haugesund - Molde, 18.59 CEST
Odds: 4,45 3,70 1,75
Asc 2SC02, MC 18LI51, Moon 0AR32, POF 0VI05
Day Venus, Hour Moon - radical, but in fall and with enemity to Mars

The most significant aspect in the chart is the square between the MC and Saturn L4 at 19SC04. This tends to through ice over a match. Molde took the lead 0-1, but Haugesund equalized towards the end of the match with a terrific shot from 40 metres. Also spectacular in this match was how Molde's Icelandic substitue Sigurdasson missed an opportunity to decide the game to his teams advantage by putting the ball outside an open goal.

Two games in the Norwegian Tippeliga today, Saturday:

Lillestr?m - Stabaek, 15.50 CEST
Odds: 1,70 3,95 4,50
Asc 3LI31, MC 5CN11, Moon 12AR10, POF 12LE23
Day Saturn, Hour Saturn - radical by exaltation?

I went and watched Stabaek beat Str?msgodset 2-1 earlier this week, and that is after beating Rosenborg 1-3 in their previous game. Stabaek were regulated up to the elite division this year but currently have 3 players from the Ivory Coast who show great speed, skill and dexterity. This could be a deciding factor through the Summer months, upon which time it will be decided whether the club can afford to keep these players or have to let them go.

The chart shows the Moon L10 in the 7th trine Fortuna. Saturn, who is Lord of the Hour, is trine Jupiter. The Sun, cast his trine to the Ascendant, but is exalted on the Descendant - so Eyes Open for Stabaek!

Str?msgodset - Rosenborg, 18.00 CEST
Odds: 1,80 3,80 4,10
Asc 26LI24, MC 9LE58, Moon 13AR35, POF 6VI34
Day Saturn, Hour Mars - not radical

Rosenborg have been off-form of late, and having seen Str?msgodset perform against Stabaek I came to appreciate the strength of both their defence and attack as displayed in the 2nd half. In the about chart, the Moon's North Node is conjunct the Ascendant and this is fortunate for a team in 2nd position in the series. Venus is hanging just below the Descendant and should be accounted angular, casting her antiscia to Fortuna. Mars, L7, is sextile the MC but through signs of long ascension - and I want to check whether that spells a disadvantage.

I am going with the home team and entering a double at the price of 8,00:1. :-)

Lillestr?m - Stabaek 5-1 :-sk
Stabaek has their goalkeeper sent into the shows in the 3rd minute of the game. That decided everything. Oh well, Venus was detrimented in Aries on the 7th. Ficinia and I actually observed an other game in a similar fashion years ago with a Mars being Lord of the ascendant and detrimented on the cusp of the 7th. I wonder whether it was a Birmingham game. The first thing the striker did was run over onto the other side of the pitch and stapled his opponent with his football knots. He was sent off the pitch immediately. :shock:

Making preparation for world prediction already hv predicted belgium has group h winner
Men tend to build according to diverse methods of building, and according to the diversity of the condition of the men.Dorotheus