Hi all, I thought I might pitch in with an observation or two. It's been a long time since I posted here and I must say it feels good to be back!
First of all let me say that I think all the responses to this query give much food for thought. This is a very tricky situation and the chart bears this out. Well done to Kali in particular, for finding that passage from C.A., page 445:

"If the lord of the 10th receive the lord of the 1st or the Moon by any reception, or in any house, the matter will be effected with much content and profit"

This would seem to bode well but I'm not sure that it specifies whether Taurus 7 should stay or leave? Looking further into that section of C.A. I found this little gem on p.448 in the section entitled "If One Shall Continue In The Office Or Command He Is In":

"If the lord of the Ascendant be in angles, and the angles Moveable signs, and the Moon not joyned to the lord of the exaltation of that sign she is then in, it argues he shall goe from this present Command or Government"

With respect to the first two criteria, we're in the money: the Moon, lord of the ascendant is angular and the Ascendant is Moveable (Cardinal ). As for the last part of the passage I must admit I'm a little confused. What does Lilly mean by "the lord of the exaltation of that sign she is then in"? If, as I suspect, he is talking about the planet exalted in the Moon's sign, then we're looking at Jupiter, and as we can see the Moon is no longer joined to Jupiter but separated by 8 degrees. If I'm correct in my assessment then the chart is saying unequivocally that she will leave her present position and find another.

I'd appreciate any thoughts/comments on this, and Taurus - good luck! :'

Cheers,
Pete

Pete, thanks for pitching in! It has been many years since I have seen something from you on here. It reminds me of the old days when I was posting non-stop horaries about my "un-requited" love, and how merciless you were in declaring that the horary "will he come back to me" was definitively saying "NO", as opposed to the "Yes" that I kept trying to turn it around it into. I am older and wiser now and try to interpret the horary for what it is - or so we hope :)

I can't deny that I still skip a beat each time I see a response from you to my questions ;-)
"If the lord of the Ascendant be in angles, and the angles Moveable signs, and the Moon not joyned to the lord of the exaltation of that sign she is then in, it argues he shall goe from this present Command or Government"
You guys are good; first Kali and now you, finding these little gems in Christian Astrology! And I agree that my question also parallels the question which you are referring, for which Lilly offers an analysis on page 448:
entitled "If One Shall Continue In The Office Or Command He Is In":

because my question was "Shall I find another position at my current company in 8 weeks"? i.e. shall I continue in my current position or be able to move on to another position?
With respect to the first two criteria, we're in the money: the Moon, lord of the ascendant is angular and the Ascendant is Moveable (Cardinal ). As for the last part of the passage I must admit I'm a little confused.

......What does Lilly mean by "the lord of the exaltation of that sign she is then in"?
I'm going to break this up, which helps me understand this better:
If the lord of the Ascendant be in angles
The Lord of the Ascendant is the Moon in the first; so YES, lord of the ASC is in the angles
and the angles Moveable signs,
The Moon is in the first house in Cancer, moveable sign, so YES, the angles are in moveable signs
and the Moon not joyned to the lord of the exaltation of that sign she is then in,
From this I understand as you do - that if the Moon is not in aspect to the planet that is exalted in the sign that the Moon is in. The Moon is in Cancer, and the planet that is exalted in Cancer is Jupiter, so the answer to this is: The Moon is NOT joyned to the lord of the exalttion of that sign she is in
it argues he shall goe from this present Command or Government
OK, so that means I will leave the position that I am in, given that I'm not let go or fired - I am strong in Cancer and angular - I don't expect that I would be "let go", because if that was the case, I would have been in a debilitated state! I can't afford to leave without finding another equivalent position.

The current situation as it has progressed....I have spoken to a few people within the company and am starting to look at what's out there. I spoke with an ex-business partner who offered much guidance, help, moral support and a few contacts!

AND, I have restored relations with my manager as if nothing happened. Very strange....

I was wondering if anyone else would like to pitch in regarding this interpretation?

Thanks to all.

Taurus, I agree with your exemplary interpretation of Lilly's text.
So then we could be tempted to see you leaving your actual position and taking another position within your firm.
But I do not think think that it works like that.

Could you explain to me, please, what I have not yet understood clearly enough after your meeting with your manager/friend: are you at all managing projects at the moment and is there a decision made about whether or not you could change to another project or into another department within your firm?

In other words: is,what you had asked about in your question decided or is there no decision as yet about your future within your firm?

Thank you. :D

BTW: The technical questions you had asked concerning my judgment I have answered in a text above (April 16).

Johannes:
are you at all managing projects at the moment and is there a decision made about whether or not you could change to another project or into another department within your firm?
I am still managing the project that I dislike; no decision has been made for me to change direction, my manager expects me to stick with the same project that I dislike indefinitely. The other project that I wanted (and worked with for over a year) has been given to someone else.

Hope that answers your questions, and thank you for looking at my analysis.

Kali,
I am still in the same position and being completely "obedient" (if you want to call it that ) - basically being very "nice" to her and complying with whatever needs to be done, and am still in the same project. I am not happy in this position, so still plan to move - BUT, it's not killing me anymore.

I have started to distance myself from her as the "friend" that I used to be, and I know she sees it and I believe it saddens her somewhat, because we did have a "connection".

Although I have not been actively looking for a job, I have been talking to people, and on the sidelines, been thinking through a project of my own as an entrepreneur.

While the 8 week time frame may not be 8 weeks, but I think something is in the works on an intuitive level and I feel it's just a matter of time.
Based on Vedic astrology, I have some exceptionally fruitful "dasha/buktis" or transits that are set to be put into motion June 28th. I believe the horary is still correct, but it may not be 2 months, I think it will happen right around Jun 28th time frame.

As per Western astrology, I have an exceptional chart as per my solar return, with the Uranus/Pluto/Saturn (I forget the 4th planet :) ) grand square falling pretty much exactly on my angles, with Pluto on the MC. That clearly indicates that change is in the air, and per my readings on Solar Returns, this is the year of opportunity.

So, I am optimistic. While the change in job may not occur within the 2 month time frame, I feel it is up for grabs, and it is just a matter of time.

Thank you for asking, will update when the time comes.
- Taurus7

Hello,
Just a small bit from me.
I took the chart with the q trying not to go beyond. The answer comes to no answer. Moon separating from Jupiter is not granting a new place. Strong reception looks to me like you need each other ( employer needs your strong skills and you need a job), moving further positive trine with your opponent( co- worker, boss etc) keeps you tightly in the next approx 2month tight cooperation. Than slowly you start realise yourself from the bond and look around, its not much there but you feel more free and relaxed.alex

Hi,
I thought I would update on the current situation, which took an intersting twist. To summarize, each one of you that responded to my question, were in some way or another accurate!! Here's what happened.

The original question:
"Can I expect to land a new position at my current company within the next 8 weeks"?

Horary asked April 7 2014, 11:01 AM, Berekely Heights, NJ 74W27 40N41

Today: Dec 11, 2014.

Here's the chart to refresh your memory:
Here's what happened.
Through the months, my manager worked diligently to simplify the project to the best of her ability (and succeeded). I think she felt some level of guilt for the way she had acted and wanted to make up for it. Next, she restructured the entire framework for delivery of the release and empowered me; we worked together and thereby made the monster release into something much more manageable and doable. We worked together and we became friends again. And so I stayed in the job that I was! So for those of you that said I would not change my job, you were correct!

Now many of you said that the chart DOES indicate a change of position, you are *also* correct!

In August, there was a re-organization within the company, and my current manager was assigned to a different position, and I ended up with a different manager starting in October. Now although the work that I do is exactly the same, there has been a radical shift in the job position being moved to a different sector/group within the company. So although my basic job is the same, the position has changed "ladders", so to speak.

So I do find this to be a fascinating horary; take another look at it to see how this whole situation panned out, nothing like a horary in hindisight!!

Taurus7

Thanks for the update. Reminds me of the time the horary said my friend would find her diamond ring but it was over a year before she did.

You sound in much better spirits. Seems it has worked out well for you.

kali

My thoughts

You wil continue with the company, but too much of communication will take place . You want to free yourself from all the burdens and to be like a free bird. But you are struggling to deal with your own emotions. check your pride. maybe you are giving too much value for yourself and ego clashes will surely take place. so you can easily assume that you will not have that easy time for you as long as you deal with your ego.
a new born astrologer

Taurus7 wrote:Hi,
I thought I would update on the current situation, which took an intersting twist. To summarize, each one of you that responded to my question, were in some way or another accurate!! Here's what happened.

The original question:
"Can I expect to land a new position at my current company within the next 8 weeks"?

Horary asked April 7 2014, 11:01 AM, Berekely Heights, NJ 74W27 40N41

Today: Dec 11, 2014.

Here's the chart to refresh your memory:
Here's what happened.
Through the months, my manager worked diligently to simplify the project to the best of her ability (and succeeded). I think she felt some level of guilt for the way she had acted and wanted to make up for it. Next, she restructured the entire framework for delivery of the release and empowered me; we worked together and thereby made the monster release into something much more manageable and doable. We worked together and we became friends again. And so I stayed in the job that I was! So for those of you that said I would not change my job, you were correct!

Now many of you said that the chart DOES indicate a change of position, you are *also* correct!

In August, there was a re-organization within the company, and my current manager was assigned to a different position, and I ended up with a different manager starting in October. Now although the work that I do is exactly the same, there has been a radical shift in the job position being moved to a different sector/group within the company. So although my basic job is the same, the position has changed "ladders", so to speak.

So I do find this to be a fascinating horary; take another look at it to see how this whole situation panned out, nothing like a horary in hindisight!!

Taurus7
What was that fruitful Dasa-bhukti you mentioned
and, of course the precession value you use for vedic.:idea:

PD