Can I expect to land a new position at my company

Hi,
I am in a difficult (and dejected) situation so cast a horary after many years seeking guidance from the universe. Now I seek your help in helping me interpret the chart.
I was assigned to an extremely difficult project at work before I left for holiday, it's the kind of project that pretty much takes possession of your soul, and doesn't let up, because there's a new release every quarter. I dislike this project with a passion. But I delivered.

On my return from holiday, I have been informed that this project has been assigned to me on a full time bassis (for the simple reason that I'm probably the only person in my team that can do it). My manager was/is my friend and so this is creating a rift between us (which is also very sad) because I was pretty forthright in informing her that I will not lead the project, and she is pretty much driving me away by assigning this to me.

However, it's not so easy finding another job. And then I have several perks in my existing company that encourage me to stay. What I find ironic is the price of working night and day to deliver ends up in that very project being assigned to you on a full time basis because I delivered!!

I could look around in my company for another position, so the question asked was:
"Can I expect to land a new position at my current company within the next 8 weeks"?

Horary asked April 7 2014, 11:01 AM, Berekely Heights, NJ 74W27 40N41

7 degrees 25 ASC in Cancer.

Ruler of 1st, the Moon, 20:41 Strong in Cancer, in its rulership, in it's house. That would be me. I have strong skills to make this happen.

Ruler of 10th, Jupiter, also strong in Cancer in exaltation (I think), and also in the first house.

Now I remember a rule in horary called emplacement:

>>> Things are sometimes perfected by the dwelling of Planets in houses, viz., when the Significator of the thing demanded is casually posited in the Ascendant; as if one demand if he shall obtain such a Place or Dignity, if then the Lord of the tenth be placed in the Ascendant, he shall obtain the Benefit, Office, Place or Honor desired <<

And Jupiter, lord of the 10th, in in the ASC.

However, the Moon is separating from Jupiter. The first aspect that the Moon makes is a trine to Saturn, ruler of the 7th and 8th and 9th.

There is also a separating square from the Moon to the Sun, Sun being in exaltation in 17:43 Aries in the 10th, cusp of the 11th.

So I am not entirely sure if the planets being as strong as they are, Moon trine Saturn; new position: could it be 10th from 10th, which is then the 7th house, ruled by Saturn - I think that might be a bit of wishful thinking on my part!

I'll see if I can post a the chart, but if you copy/paste attached link, you can see the chart. any thoughts on this horary would be much appreciated. Thank you. :)
Last edited by Taurus7 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Here's the chart:
Can I expect to land a new position in my current company in 8 weeks?
And I repeat the background just in case you did not read the original post:

I am in a very difficult position at work and feel that leaving is the only way out. However, I work for a good company and it's difficult to find a job anyway, so am considering seeking a position in another group, but within the same company.

Horary asked April 7 2014, 11:01 AM, Berekely Heights, NJ 74W27 40N41

7 degrees 25 ASC in Cancer.

Ruler of 1st, the Moon, 20:41 Strong in Cancer, in its rulership, in it's house. That would be me. I have strong skills to make this happen.

Ruler of 10th, Jupiter, also strong in Cancer in exaltation (I think), and also in the first house.

Now I remember a rule in horary called emplacement:

>>> Things are sometimes perfected by the dwelling of Planets in houses, viz., when the Significator of the thing demanded is casually posited in the Ascendant; as if one demand if he shall obtain such a Place or Dignity, if then the Lord of the tenth be placed in the Ascendant, he shall obtain the Benefit, Office, Place or Honor desired <<

And Jupiter, lord of the 10th, in in the ASC.

However, the Moon is separating from Jupiter. The first aspect that the Moon makes is a trine to Saturn, ruler of the 7th and 8th and 9th.

There is also a separating square from the Moon to the Sun, Sun being in exaltation in 17:43 Aries in the 10th, cusp of the 11th.

So I am not entirely sure if the planets being as strong as they are, Moon trine Saturn; new position: could it be 10th from 10th, which is then the 7th house, ruled by Saturn - I think that might be a bit of wishful thinking on my part!

Any thoughts on this horary would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Hi Taurus:

Jobs are hard to come by today and 'good' jobs more so. The way I see things is Moon leaving Mars/Sun opposition shows the work you did not enjoy and conflict with your manager/friend. Saturn is the next job within your current company. Mars is on the cusp of the 5th house and Saturn is in the 5th meaning not much will change. Much hard work and little reward. Debilitated Saturn (peregrine and retrograde) ruling 7th, 8th, 9th may be showing difficult business relationships, obstacles, and hardship. Moon is slow and 2 degrees from Saturn could show 2 month time period.

Not what you wanted to hear, I'm sure,

kali

Your co-ruler and main significator for the job jupiter is part of a t-square with uranus and pluto. Could symbolize your current uncertaincy about changing the workplace or not. Squares to sun (your boss?) and mars are to master in future.
Jupiter in your first place looks like an advantage to me in the sense that they need you and want to keep you as employee.
Your main ruler moon in your first house shows that you also are convinced about your value for the company. Moon in it's own sign is really good.
Last and only aspect of moon is a trine with a retrograde saturn in scorpio.
What you might get could be alright but won't be as perfect as you probably look for. But I am not a prof. - just giving some thoughts here.

Any planets in the tenth can also potentially signify the job you seek. Notice mercury is poised to change signs. It won't be strong in Aries, but it will be less debilitated than in Pisces. This could signify a change in job with a slight improvement.
Gabby

Many thanks for your feedback.

Question for Kali:

Mars is on the cusp of the 5th house and Saturn is in the 5th meaning not much will change. Much hard work and little reward
Could you explain how you came to this conclusion based on the planetary configuration?

I was scheduled for a meeting with my manager which would pretty much be the deciding factor on which way things will progress, but I called in sick yesterday, and she's called in sick today and working from home, so our meeting is scheduled for tomorrow. Seems like we are both avoiding the meeting, because we were friends, and now there is a huge rift.

In the meantime, I met up with the lady who now has the project that I was initially assigned to and she was cold as ice; makes me wonder what happened in the background that resulted in what is now.

Thanks again.

Quote kali:
Mars is on the cusp of the 5th house and Saturn is in the 5th meaning not much will change. Much hard work and little reward

Taurus:
Could you explain how you came to this conclusion based on the planetary configuration?
Saturn in the fifth to me symbolizes responsibility in the house of pleasure. From your description of your job above "extremely difficult project", "takes possession of your soul" it sounds like debilitated Saturn in the fifth. I made the connection that debilitated Mars in the fifth showed excessive work leaving little for yourself.

With such intense focus on your career right now you might look at the transits and progression to your natal chart. They should be prominent and helpful in understanding whats to come.

kali

L1 Moon describes you. (Moon in Cancer)
L10 Jupiter describes your current immediate boss (Jupiter in Cancer)

The job/work/project that has been assigned to you is signified by Moon latest separating aspect. Sun in Aries (Sun Square Moon)

The job/work/project that might be entrusted to you if you insist is Saturn in Scorpio (Saturn Trine Moon)

let me use receptions Frawley style:

Moon in Cancer exalts Jupiter...

Your current immediate boss might be your senior or mentor

Jupiter in Cancer loves Moon..

ditto.. you are his/her precious. The relationship is more than a friendship...

Your current project is Sun in Aries. Its square with moon tells us about tensions/stress involved, however, Sun being in 10/11 house is important.

Saturn in Scorpio tells that if you try, you would get an easy (Moon Trine Saturn) job, however, the new conditions would not to be your liking. Moon in Cancer hates Saturn. The new colleagues would also hate you. Saturn in Scorpio hates Moon. The new job would in some peculiar way would remind you of your past and 5th house. The current job by its stress keeps you little time for what happened in past. ect etc etc

My 2 Rupee note.

p.s In case you are wondering. Mars Rx is related to your current project by rulership but Sun describes it well, hence it was not taken to denote Job but to your past conditions relating to 5th house. Mars tightly conjuncts 5th house cusp.

and btw, taurus7, is your natal Sun located in Taurus or Moon? just curious
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

Hi Taurus,

you seem to be rather strong with the Moon in the ascendant in her own house, but your difficult and dejected situation is surely well signified by the fact that the Moon is beteween the rays of Mars and Saturn (some would say she was besieged). Both malefics are in a very bad stat - Mars is in his detriment, peregrine and retrograde, Saturn is peregrine.

So you are strong but cannot really move as you want.

The new position is signified by Jupiter, lord 10 (strong in his exaltation in the 1st), or, to be more precise, lord 10 is significator of that director who would decide, whether or not you would get a desired position.

But as there is no application between Jupiter and the Moon, Jupiter's dwelling in the ascendat shows only their high estimation of your person, but they would not give you the desired position.

So No, you, you will not land a new position within the next two months.

But as there are one and a half degree before the Moon will perfect the trine with Saturn, you should be careful in your actions for the next two weeks about, because Saturn is lord of the 7th (colleagues) and the 8th (problems and difficulties): Make not your problems and difiiuties become the capital of your colleagues.

The connection I see to Jupiter is when the Moon made a conj. to Jupiter. From there the Moon moves to an aspect to the Sun (job?) then moves to aspect with Mars (separating from job). The trine to Saturn might be showing the next job within the same company.

Good catch with the besieged config. Taurus' story sure shows it in action.

Kali