Tamara Small wrote:A will only get better if he goes to rehab. (Mars retro in the 11th) Likely he will deny the need at first(kick and scream about it perhaps, though it looks like there will be an authority or something that will compel him there,) but should come around to it in the end.
He is opposed to rehab, you are right! He refuses to go! He is a Scorpio with Taurus Moon no way to change his mind!
Last edited by AquariusMoonPerson on Thu May 08, 2014 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

You know even though he is in bad shape, health wise, the most positive thing here is Jupiter in Cancer along with the Moon in Sagittarius in Mutual Reception shows his positivity, and looking forward to the future despite his addiction! When we talked tonight even though he sounded depressed that he will probably relapse again he is thinking positive. Sounds weird I know. He has plans for the future. And wants to travel.
But he wants to overcome and deal with this alone. And there is nothing I can do to help, it seems!
(But Moon in Sagittarius besieged and Jupiter in Cancer generally positive but its in the 8th! Good and bad!))

By advancing the horary chart, you can see that last week your friend had a t-square of Pluto/Jupiter/Sun. That's past and Jupiter will next be making a trine to Saturn. Saturn is weak so depression and fear may be an issue but I don't see a major relapse. If you keep advancing the chart forward you don't see anymore major bad aspects to Jupiter so he may have a good year ahead of him.

kali

kali wrote:By advancing the horary chart, you can see that last week your friend had a t-square of Pluto/Jupiter/Sun. That's past and Jupiter will next be making a trine to Saturn. Saturn is weak so depression and fear may be an issue but I don't see a major relapse. If you keep advancing the chart forward you don't see anymore major bad aspects to Jupiter so he may have a good year ahead of him.

kali
Yep, it wasn't a major relapse. Not like before where he ended up in the hospital, that was his worse. I hope its his last of this year and ever!
I worry!