Nathan wrote:I quite like the idea of Balthazar King - 5th cusp applying to Venus - opposite Regulus.

'BALTHAZAR' -

Balthazar \b(a)-ltha-zar, bal-thazar\ as a boy's name is a variant of Balthasar (Babylonian), and the meaning of Balthazar is "Baal protect the king".

And

" are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams".

And drifting out to 20's?.
:' Great work, Nathan.

Yes thanks very much; my husband asked if I wanted to bet as he was going to the bookies, and I didn't get chance to look at the chart but remembered your comments in this thread and thought I'd go with your horse to have something to cheer along. I went with this and Double Seven, because my father in law picked that, and I wanted it too because of the Moon in Gemini, so got 2nd and 3rd places on two each way bets. My daughter picked the winner, so she's happy too.

Thanks Deb - i did have a look at Double Seven myself last night and recommend it on my Facebook page but didn't back it.

The race actually started at 16:17:58 - the first aspect using the Addey method was to Neptune -

Pineau De Re - is that a wine?

Balthazar was 16/1 so I put ?2 ew. Price was 14/1 ante post I think so I won tenner. Nathan saw it first and Neptunehead mentioned the horse too. Difficult predict the National so well done and thanks for the drink!
Matthew Goulding

Difficult predict the National so well done and thanks for the drink!
One of the reasons I thought to check the forum was because I've noticed in previous years how well the astrologers do here in predicting the Grand National winners.