However, the tightest aspect was Venus, L1, in the degree of her exaltation and in a tight trine with the MC. Things need to be sorted out in the right order, and if this aspect was not present then maybe the game would have settled at 1-1.
You are right I failed to spot it. Coupled with angular and exalted dispositor ruling the hour it has done the job.

It looks like that Mars will do its job in Chelsea - Madrid. And I must say by-by my money tonight. :(

2 bets and both wrong today. Hope that next time I will manage better.

The results:

Chelsea - Atletica Madrid 1-3
Brann - Haugesund 1-3
SandnesUlf - Stabaek 2-1

I also have to post portional losses on Tuesday's gaining, but that is commonplace. We are not close to 98% accuracy yet, and strategy and discipline is important to keep things in balance when the mistakes and learnings come. I advance I probably thought yesterday's charts were more complex than others I rather would have chosen. Sometimes the decision can easily be seen because the chart weighs strongly in one direction. Other times there is an even match, or circumstances that suddenly can topple in one direction. Deciding which matches to stay away from - and being able to take a break on occasion is also a good exercise.
http://www.astronor.com