Janis,

Colours don't work (ok, on the odd occasion, maybe). It's the equivalent of asking

'what are we going to have for dinner tonight, darling?'

'white'.

White what exactly? Butter beans, chicken, rice, bread or milky bars? Coconut, maybe?

In my experience, the antiscia of PoF is the single most important testimony in an event chart - particularly in football matches.

Just my humble opinion.

Bayern M?nchen - Real Madrid 0-4
Birmingham - Wigan 0-1
Chartlon - Watford 3-1

Don't worry about the Champion League game, Janis. You put a lot of effort into this evenings matches. I read you report several times and you got two of them right. :'

Personally, I went for a simple win for Wigan with no other tricks and did well with that. But then when Real Madrid got a free kick in the 88th minute and Ronaldo line up, I put ?10 on Real getting that 4th goal at the odds of 10:1! :lala

It seemed obvious the chart was not Bayern's way this evening.
http://www.astronor.com

In my experience, the antiscia of PoF is the single most important testimony in an event chart - particularly in football matches.
Nathan, I would be happy if I could agree with you. If it were true, the folk wisdom would have noticed any regularity in this. OK, we today had 5 games. In all the antisca of PoF was somewhere in Aquarius. What do you make of it?

In UK, you see that both games in Championship ended as predicted (yet Birmingham failed to score), in League One both ended draw. Could you tell me the difference why?

Thanks, Andrew, for encouragement. Unfortunately, we must reckon with blunders. Pleased to read that a luck smiled at you tonight.

:'

"In UK, you see that both games in Championship ended as predicted (yet Birmingham failed to score), in League One both ended draw. Could you tell me the difference why?"

Is it that the method used is not perfect?

I would suggest don't blame the astrology of the situation.

Is it that the method used is not perfect?

I would suggest don't blame the astrology of the situation.
I am not blaming astrology, I am blaming myself for my blunder. We all know that our methods are not perfect but we are doing a lot of job here to make them so. As regards colors, they work, so do the nicknames of teams and city rulers the teams represent.

I know why the games ended as they ended yesterday (including draws in League One regarding which I run short of time to type predictions before the games started) by just using the colors method. But it doesn't count. Counts only that we are demonstrating publicly here on forum.

With the benefit of hindsight, I can explain (without need to distort my previous rules or invent new ones to force work the old ones, without tricks and artificial explanations) 98% (three-way bets) of the games, including all played on Saturday, at 15:00 in UK. I wish I could do it in advance.

Janis wrote:Thanks, Andrew, for encouragement. Unfortunately, we must reckon with blunders. Pleased to read that a luck smiled at you tonight.
Some 'luck', but it may be argued that is was a combination of many things. First, a correction: I did not bet on Real scoring a 4th goal, I backed them winning the 2nd half at the odds of 10:1 in the 88th minute. This would not have been possible if I hadn't been following the game Live and made a reassessment of the match. The thing that really puzzled me is how one of the world's greatest football teams, Real, (with one of the world's greatest managers) got rated as 'underdogs' prior to this match. Then, when one of the world's most talented football players, Ronaldo, got a free-kick just outside the penalty area - we know this is close to a penalty kick and the price was 10-1!! There is probably a 50% chance of Ronaldo scoring in a situation like this, which means that the price was good in terms or risk/reward. The way that the chart and game played out caused me to wager that Real stood with a strong chance of winning both the 1st and 2nd half. Then, when this opportunity occurred I went for it.

I think I put in some hard work this month (as several of us), so I do think that may be added into the equation - and I also think that discipline was a factor. As things stood with 4 minutes left of play, my stake in the B'ham-Wigan game was due for a ?30 profit. Rather than put all of this on Ronaldo and see an evening's progress evaporate in the final minutes (or B'ham could equalize in the last kick of the game), I decided to do 1/3 of this, which was to put ?10 on Real Madrid - which comes close to balancing and hegding the situation in the best possible fashion. This gave me 3 possibilities of a profit and one option of a loss.

The reason I picked the Birmingham - Wigan game in the UK in preference to the other games, was because of the matching and battles of B'ham and Wigan for survival and regelation at the bottom and top of the Championship, and the degree of the Moon's fall on the asc., her exaltation on the desc. The reason I did not go for B'ham scoring, or for the 1-2 or 1-3 scoreline, was that I wanted to inspect a situation of 'alternation'. Interestingly enough, Charton won 3-1 over Watford in the other game in the Championship, but I never set a chart for this game.

The thing that really puzzled me is how one of the world's greatest football teams, Real, (with one of the world's greatest managers) got rated as 'underdogs' prior to this match.
This was a unanimous consent of all bookies. I believe that they are right. Had the game been played last year or at an earlier stage of playoffs when Buyern appeared invincible, we would have had even a better price for Real.

As I said there is a history behind. Real had never won before in Munich in most cases being favorites. And if there is a specific history (a series of similar events), it is always a hard saying when the streak will end.

I remember that at the beginning of the month we were discussing Odd - Molde also with a history (Molde never winning away against Odd).

I really love such games. They are excellent opportunities for testing astrology and learning.
The way that the chart and game played out caused me to wager that Real stood with a strong chance of winning both the 1st and 2nd half. Then, when this opportunity occurred I went for it.
You did well. :'
or B'ham could equalize in the last kick of the game
No, the chart indicated that Wigan would win. I also provided astrological explanation why. Birmingham appears to be one of the most tested teams about which signification I am deadly sure. As you probably would have noticed, I have made a couple of since I rejoined the forum in the middle of March regarding Birmingham (all were games with no individual starting times) and all were correct. Considering the table position in all games the odds (like 2.70 3.30 2.70) suggested that they may go either way. The games ended the way the charts suggested and as I explained.

or B'ham could equalize in the last kick of the game
I believe we both agreed that Wigan should win. However, Birmingham had not scored, so a risk reducing strategy or maneuver of spread risk of spread risk seemed a good idea. ;)

I am not sure we have reached 98% accuracy, yet. Nor have I got the hang of the colour thing. Whether colour is a factor or not - identity certainly is. I also visitied the Emirates and Stamford Bridge a few months ago and the small psychological tricks they play on the visiting team to make them feel 'uncomfortable' is also interesting.
Janis wrote:I remember that at the beginning of the month we were discussing Odd - Molde also with a history (Molde never winning away against Odd). I really love such games. They are excellent opportunities for testing astrology and learning.
Remember the post I had on the 'Lightening Ghost'? This was like a karmic setting between the two Oslo teams Lyn ('Lightening') and Vaalerenga in 1981 (Jupiter/Saturn conjunction and the wedding of Charles and Diana). 29 years should pass and a Saturn cycle, before Vaalerenga should beat Lyn again!

This evening in the Norwegian tippeliga there are two games being played at 19.00hrs CEST. One in Bergen and another in Sandnes, which is a 20 minute busride south of Stavanger. Here is my pick;

SandnesUlf - Stabaek, 19.00 CEST
Odds: 2,15 3,45 3,25
Asc 18LI33, MC 27CN14, Moon 27TA53, POF 6SC09
Day Mercury, Hour Saturn/Jupiter (Regio) - Guards on the Brigde

SandnesUlf
Light blue shirt and white shorts - Venus
Stabaek
White shirt and shorts - Moon

The planetary hour is on the change, or the Sun is on the cusp of the 8th house according to Regiomontanus houses. Yet, if it is the hour of Saturn, then he is in the same triplicity as Venus, Lady of the Ascendant. And if the Hour is of Jupiter, then the same applies. Venus, L1, is trine the Midheaven, but the MC is also in the degree of the nodes, with the North nodes at 27LI56. I am trying the draw
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I believe we both agreed that Wigan should win.
I suppose, yes.

I should look at the chart but according to your description, I think I should favour the away instead of a draw. Reasoning, the Moon has just separated from the her dispositor Venus, L 1 and as per colors also the significator of Sandnes Ulf which I consider as an affliction.

It can happen that Stabaek will wear home colors (black/blue - Saturn). They are nicknamed Blue Boys - Jupiter. Jupiter is angular in the chart and rules the hour or at least starts on a job. I also do not like that Venus is aversion to the rising sign, yet her dispositor Jupiter transfers here light to the rising sign. She is in bounds of Saturn and feral.

As regards statistics, Sandnes ulf has not won this season - 3 defeats and 2 draws. Stabaek has 3 wins and 2 defeats. The only head-to-head home game was won by Sandnes 2:1.

These are not predictions just some notes what are going on right now.

I managed to see both charts for Norway shortly before the end of the first half when the scoreline was 1:0 in Sandnes Ulf - Stabaek and Haugesund took the lead in against Brann.

I took a live bet 'draw' at 4.50.
I would like to believe that you are right, Andrew.

Whatever significators we take - Saturn (home) or Moon (according to bet365 they are wearing white today) for Stabaek - both Venus or Moon or Saturn are aversion to the rising sign, Venus and Saturn are in the same triplicity which enhances the likelihood of draw. As regards actual colours, then Venus should (Sadnes Ulf) should be given an edge in comparison with the Moon. Separation from the dispositor is an affliction. But I believe that Stabaek is a little bit better team as Sandnes and in a better form, thus makes them even.

According to your notes Brann appears to be Aries. We have the opposite sign rising; in addition we have negative reception between the lord of hour Jupiter and Mars their significator. it is an affliction per se if the team is a favourite and a fortification (stake of lord of hour) if the team is an underdog. I use different rules regarding the favourites and underdogs. Next time I will write down my considerations before the game as parts of my predictions.

As regards your notes to the table, I think that they are worth testing and we will find out the truth. I would write down my considerations and expectations how the notes should be put to good use. I think that in the 'standard format' we should also include the signs supposed to ruler the the cities the teams are representing or coming from if we have them.
Last edited by Janis Valkovskis on Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Champions League, Semifinal, Second Leg, 19:45 BST

Chelsea - Atletico Madrid, odds 2.40 3.30 3.30

Stamford Bridge, coordinates 51N 28 54, 000W 11 28

Chelsea - blue shirt and shorts, Jupiter, The Blues - Jupiter, Cancer influence.

Atletico Madrid - red shirt with white stripes and blue shorts, Mars.

ASC 04SC 53, MC 17LE 14, POF 23SC 23, Moon 28 TA 49, hour Mars, radical.

As there is no strong favourite, we cannot apply different rules like as in Brann - Haugesund. So Jupiter being in fall of Mars, the ruler of ASC and hour, is a neutral testimony but not an afflicting one. Moon, dispositor of Jupiter (Chelsea is VOC) and, in its turn has separated from her dispositor Venus. I regard it as a mild affliction. Mars rules the hour (a good testimony for Atletico) but is aversion to the rising sign. Jupiter is in superior position to Mars (Atletico Madrid). My prediction is Chelsea should get it.

Hi Janis,

I would like to say some words in connection with Sandnes Stabaek. Though Stabaek jersey is definitely very dark with black dominating in their kit but their nickname is the 'Blue Ones'. I think that this factor is very important. I also checked the chart and thought that they should win or draw because of Saturn, but if I take Jupi as their significator the case is totally different. You mentioned last time that sometimes the nicknames are more revealing than kits' colours and you were right.