The Frustration and Fatality of Current Eclipses

The Frustration and Fatality of Current Eclipses

My observations on this matter have been gathered from working with and observing the effects on nativities, but the global and mundane significance of eclipses is so important that as a topic I feel it is fair to present it for discussion at the mundane section;

On April 30. 2012 Norway lost it's top swimmer of all time, Alexander Dale Oen, born May 21. 1985. Alexander unexpectedly collapsed in the showers after a training session at Flagstaff in Arizona and died of heart failure. Alexander Dale Oen was World Chamion, European Champion and Silver Medal winner from the Olympic Game in Beijing in 2008. He died at the age of 26, only one month prior to his 27th birthday. On May 20. 2012 there was an annular Solar eclipse at 0GE21 that by necessity was conjunct Dale Oen's natal Sun.

I have another client born May 21. 1970 with natal Sun 0GE30. She did not suffer the same dire outfall as the Norwegian swimmer, but she has been hassled with work problems, court cases, personal loss and damage to her belongings for over 4 years now. And it hasn't stopped. This caused me to puzzle over the reason behind things - and then I realized that the partial Solar eclipse of October 23. 2014 occurs at 0SC25.

This brings me back to discussing the phenomena in a mundane fashion. The two eclipses in an inconjunct aspect and only minutes apart by orb. This is an accidental effect because the motion of the Moon does not follow a regular path, but the Moon's progress will vary according to it's perigee and apogee fluctation around the Earth. So the two eclipses occurring in inconjunct aspect to one another is an irregular and particular occurence. The two eclipses not only stress the same degrees of the zodiac, but also one another. So my idea is that these two eclipses are relating to one another, whipping up the stress and may be compared in relation to ongoing mundane phenomena.

Would not the occurance of these two eclipses in inconjunct aspect to one anonther bear special meaning in regard to the present state of tension and sense of global crises?
http://www.astronor.com