Race 3 14:40

Campanus 5th goes to MC 0 degrees MC in Taurus with South Node conj.
Venus in Aq in 7th.

Vendor is the best I can find.

(SN.. from the past... A King trained this horse and last year's winner. Also has another horse in this race Meister Eckhart)

15:20

1st 7 Sire De Grugy (FR) 11/4 f
2nd 9 Somersby (IRE) 14/1
3rd 6 Module (FR) 20/1

Campanus 5th to Jup in cancer in 11th tight sextile (2 seconds) MC in Taurus.

I liked (Dark Green, Maroon stars, Maroon cap) Somersby (IRE) due to the colours, which look brighter in the listing.

16:00 is Jupiter AGAIN by anitscion.
And yes, there are 6 or 8 horses that could fit out 16. SO about half!

Perhaps we are seeing astrology in action... the effect of Jupiter inexultation, it's all a bit over-blown!

Re: Cheltenham 12 3 2014

Simon Howe wrote:In the 4.40pm race at Cheltenham today Virgo rises which makes Mercury the ruler of the chart in the 6th house of work. Horse no 17 is called Handiwork (born 18 2 2010). The Moon at 7 degrees Leo conjuncts the horse's Mars at 3 degrees Leo and Jupiter at 10 degrees Cancer trines the horse's Venus at 9 degrees Pisces
I get 0 Gemini MC as the signifiator with mercury in the 6th.
So Handiwork would fit by this method too.

GB wrote:In the last race on Wednesday (17-15) the 5th cusp method gives the Moon which suggests Silver Concord. The Mercury chart ruler has links to flight (Concord aircraft) and the ascendant is bi-quintile Venus (although just past exact).

It is not an easy race to judge, but at 14/1 Silver Concord might be an each-way chance.
Beautiful work, GB. :'

Thursday is not much easier than the first two days :D I am restricting myself to the first and last races as the others are not clear to me.

13.30 Lord of the Hour is Jupiter, the Campanus 5th aspects Jupiter, the Lord of the chart is the Sun, and Venus is on the descendent. As the chart is radical, which suggests a low odds horse I like Wonderful Charm - colours dark and light blue. An alternative, longer odds, possibility with similar meaning is Mazoltov - colours purple with white star.

The race at 16.40 is less clear as the 5th cusp is right at the end of a sign and the planet signified is not clear. However, Lord of the hour is Venus and ruler of the chart is Mercury and the ascendant is sextile Jupiter. I rather like Fine Parchment but with odds of 40/1, only as an each-way chance.

Well done GB yesterday. I am interested in the 3.20. Leo rises ruled by the Sun who is crossing the sign of Pisces ( the fish), thus At Fishers Cross b 8 5 2007 and whose Mars is at 24 degrees Pisces conjuncted by today's sun is my choice.

Interesting that a number of yesterday's winning horses have names connected to the Moon's sign of Leo:-

Cheltenham

3:20 - Sire De Grugy
4:00 - Balthazar King
4:40 - Hawk High

Huntingdon

2:20 - Speedy Tunes
4:15 - Many Stars
5:25 - Destiny's Gold

Southwell

1:55 - Exclusive Waters
2:30 - Loud
4:25 - Kingscombe

Kempton

5:45 - Novabridge
6:15 - Arabian Heights
7:15 - Shaunas Spirit

Simon Howe wrote:Well done GB yesterday. I am interested in the 3.20. Leo rises ruled by the Sun who is crossing the sign of Pisces ( the fish), thus At Fishers Cross b 8 5 2007 and whose Mars is at 24 degrees Pisces conjuncted by today's sun is my choice.
1st 6 More Of That (IRE) 15/2
2nd 11 Annie Power (IRE) 11/8 f
3rd 1 At Fishers Cross (IRE) 9/1

A respectable place Simon. Well done.
1st and 3rd are both owned by JP McManus.

So you are using a combination of the race chart and the horse's natal chart?