Janis, I agree about looking at upsets. It is all very well posting analysis before a match - that is important in getting your ideas clear, but when the result is not as expected we need to find out why.

Clearly Crystal Palace beating Chelsea on Saturday needs explanation. I suspect we need the team significators for this. Not L1 and L7 but specific team rulers. Also, Arsenal holding Man City to a draw was a major upset.

What team significators would you have used for these two matches?

I use Jupiter for Chelsea and Jupiter/Moon (by association with the name) for Crystal Palace. I hate games when both teams have the they same significators, but unfortunately there are only 7 planets. It is unavoidable that many teams have the same significators. If there is a big favourite, I look only at the condition of their significator and leave the underdog without a sig. If teams are equally I try to use the actual colours if available.

I apply different rules regarding the big favourites and different regarding the underdogs, and a little bit different ones than regarding the underdogs - regarding middle teams.

I thought Crystal Palace would draw against Chelsea but I was not expecting an upset. I look at the condition of the sig, its dispositor and their receptions with the lord of day, the hour, dispositor of POF, the luminaries, their dispositor and for big favourities, if close to a new or full moon (eclipse), also the receptions with the lord of the lunation or the eclipse. The significator in the fall of the ruler of lunation, eclipse is always an ill omen for favourites. Here Jupiter, the sig of Chelsea, is in Cancer, the sign of Mars fall, who rules the first lunation after the Aries ingress. Cancer is also associated with Chelsea, as indicated in the table and also Andrew has similar thoughts, was in the bounds and decanate of Mars, the ruler of the lunation. If we use Mars as the ruler of the water triplicity by day, then it is the almuten of the place of the Moon.

Regarding negative receptions with eclipses, yesterday there was a game in Spain La Liga, Valencia (Saturn/Sun) - Getafe (Jupiter). Odds for Getafe 9.00

30.03.2014, 20:00 CEST

Coordinates 39 N 28 29 000W21 30, ASC 06LI 10, hour was Saturn making the chart radical by triplicity and exaltation. The game ended 1:3. The lunation was in the sign of Saturn's fall; Saturn himself was in the 8th sign from the lunation.

For Arsenal I always use Mars, for Manchester City always Venus. Both planets were in the same triplicity (it is often an indication for draw). I did take into consideration that both planets were aversion to the rising sign and there was a partile opposition of Mercury, L1 and dispositor of POF, to POF, but unfortunately backed Manchester City. I believed it would a good bet considering that it is a must win game. At the beginning of the season, or if there was a different situation in the table, I for sure would have backed draw.

GB, I will forward you the updated table for Premier League. If you wish to have others as well, just let me know.

Regards
Janis

Oh dear, I ended putting my money on WestHam this evening and then discovered I'd miscalculated the chart. Oh well, it's a right mix-up anyway. Let's take a look at it:

Sunderland - WestHam, 20.00 BST
Odds: 2,05 3,40 3,75
Asc 15LI18, MC 21CN01, Moon 24AR05 POF 28LI24
Day Moon, Hour Venus - radical

The Moon is Lady of the 10th and in the 7th, coming out of the Sun's beams and is applying to the sextile of Venus, who is Lady of the Hour. Mars, L7, is in the 1st and square the MC through signs of Long Ascension. I like the fact that Libra on the Asc indicates West.

I think this chart could be read in several ways. :???:
http://www.astronor.com

Well done on tonight's prediction Andrew.

I have been pleased with getting four out of the five predictions correct.
The Arsenal v Man City draw may be due to the Moon entering the rays of the Sun, making it sufficiently weak to prevent a victor.