Football - March 2014

ManU, who have been under weather, played away at 12.45 GMT on Saturday 8. and beat West Bromwich 0-3 in the Premier League. The dominating aspect was the Moon 17GE32 square the Sun 17PI52 through signs of short ascension. I combined this with Cardiff beating Fulham (3-1) and Wolves playing away in League One beating Walsall (0-3), and collected a 9:1 return on the tripple.

On Sunday, March 9., I note that in the FA-cup SheffieldU beat Charlton 2-0 at 12.00 GMT inspite of Chiron being exactly on the MC in Pisces. It might be worth noting this did not split the game two ways. This chart was also radical by triplicity, but Mars, who was Lord of the Hour, was joined to POF at 27LI59.

However, in the Championship at 12.30 GMT Blackburn were defeated by their guests Burnley 1-2 after having taken a 1-0 lead. Here Fortuna was 3SC25 and cast a square to Venus at 3AQ07 in the 7th house. I have this latter game combined with a 2 goal victory between ManC and Wigan later today at the combined odds of 3,5:1 which will decide whether today goes with a profit or not.

By the way, the Burnley victory could be bought at a price of 15:1 just before they equalised and turned the match around in the last 20 minutes of the game! :o
http://www.astronor.com

ManC - Wigan 1-2 ?? :o

I thought this game would go to ManC by default, but that just shows how wrong one can be. This was the underdog of the entire weekend. Can it be seen in the chart?

Asc 0VO03 MC 18TA43 Moon 1CN16 POF 12SG18
Day Sun, Hour Moon (regio) - not radical

The ascendant is changing sign and in the degree of the nodes. The ascendant casts a sextile through signs of long ascension to the north node in the beginning of Scorpio. Mercury, L1, is cadent in the 6th. Jupiter, L7, is exalted in the 11th and in the same sign as the Moon, who is lady of the hour.

The Sun is on the cusp of the 8th, so the planetary hour has just changed. The chart is not radical. The Sun is sextile the MC, but the Sun is Lord of the 12th. 19? Scorpio is on the cusp of the IC.

It's all for the learning.

I still think that the ManC-Wigan game is worthy of some classical attention. I'm thinking about the involvement of the node in reation to the Ascendant and the Lady of the Hour. Where the Node is involved it could be an idea to look at whether there is a background story or a jinx involved. Wigan been ManC in last years final - and their Manager previously trained ManC. :sg

Wigan won at the price of 17:1!

On Tuesday 11. I notice that the 19.45 GMT games in the Championship and League One start in the hour of Jupiter, with the Moon in the same sign as Jupiter in the 10th, and applying to the square of Mars through signs of long ascension. The application is very exact and only needs 3', while Aries is on the cusp of the 7th.

Pluto is also on the IC, but I am looking for some good away teams and am going to go with Leicester (Cancer?) who are visiting Barnsley, and Wolves (Mars) who are travelling to Swindon. The double is priced a about 3,5:1 - but if you add a handicap to both games (and Pluto is on the IC) then the double could give 10,5:1... if you are lucky! :P

Results like Man C v Wigan are certainly worth some detailed investigation.

The first goal (at 27 minutes into the game) was a penalty for Wigan. If Man City had not given this goal away, the result might have been very different. So my first question is why was there a penalty at that moment?

Secondly, as you pointed out, at the start of the game the Ascendant had only just changed sign into Virgo. So, my second question is about matches with the Ascendant in the first degree of a sign. Does this make a difference?

Finally, the Lord of the Hour had just changed, or was changing, or was about to change (depending on which method you use), but all methods changed within a few minutes of each other. Andrew has pointed out that LH changing just before or just after the start of a match can indicate a draw. Perhaps what it does is to help the underdog and harm the favourite. If so, was the effect particularly strong in this case, so much so that Wigan won?

I don't have any answers yet, but we need to ask questions when we get such an unexpected result in a very high profile match.

Andrew Bevan wrote:I am looking for some good away teams and am going to go with Leicester (Cancer?) who are visiting Barnsley, and Wolves (Mars) who are travelling to Swindon.
You might also consider Preston away to Stevenage in League One. Remember that Preston play in white and are know as the Lily-Whites. With the Moon in Cancer and the 10th, in the same sign as Jupiter, and squaring Mars, it might be worth considering.

GB wrote:Secondly, as you pointed out, at the start of the game the Ascendant had only just changed sign into Virgo. So, my second question is about matches with the Ascendant in the first degree of a sign. Does this make a difference?

Finally, the Lord of the Hour had just changed, or was changing, or was about to change (depending on which method you use), but all methods changed within a few minutes of each other. Andrew has pointed out that LH changing just before or just after the start of a match can indicate a draw. Perhaps what it does is to help the underdog and harm the favourite. If so, was the effect particularly strong in this case, so much so that Wigan won?
I love these sort of questions. This is what we are all about, but whatever we conclude the main gain is in our methodology and in the manner we examine the charts until the next occasion arises where we can check it all out again.
You might also consider Preston away to Stevenage in League One. Remember that Preston play in white and are know as the Lily-Whites. With the Moon in Cancer and the 10th, in the same sign as Jupiter, and squaring Mars, it might be worth considering.
Preston is interesting and could be considered in a tripple to increase the odds (Preston 2,25:1, the 1-0 handicap at 4,40:1), but I think my pennies have been cast. Another option is going for a 2-0 handicap in the Leicester and Wolves games, which gives a total odds of 37:1. It could happen (Pluto pushes things over the edge), but it's quite a gamble.! :neutral:

Barnsley - Leicester 0-3 ! :'
Swindon - Wolves 1-4 !
:'

This means that both of my bets were successful and I come away with a ?500 profit. Actually, we could have placed the 2-0 handicap and come away with 37:1, but I am very pleased with the result and this was very good for one day! :lala

GB, Preston were up ahead in their game against Stevenage for such a long time, but it ended 1-1. It just shows that it is important to try and keep things simple and that extra add can spoil everything. :(

Wednesday and another set of 19.45 GMT games. Well, the clue is to stay calm and focused, not go over the top on anything but sort out the match that goes most closely with the flow of the chart. In my opinion that is the game between Birmingham and Burnley.

Birmingham - Burnley, 19.45 GMT
Odds: 3,23 3,20 2,20
Asc 10LI16 MC 13CN35 Moon 8LE43 POF 23AQ50
Day Mercury, Hour Venus (Regio) - radical by sign

That chart is radical, which could be good for either the home side or the favourite, according to whatever else is going in the chart. The 7th house is ruled by Mars, who is trine Fortuna. Burnley are favourites by odds and that nails it as far as I am concerned.

Birmingham seem to stand strong when significators are in Virgo, but there is nothing of that going here. Besides, the Moon in Leo and Mars being ruler of the 7th are testimonies of fire that both bear association with 'Burnley'. Pluto is on the IC as yesterday, and might tend to push things over the edge and to an extreme. Like yesterday a 1-0 handicap might be considered pushing the odds for an away win up to 4,40:1.

Keep it simple. One strategy would be ?5 on a simple away-win at 2,20:1, which if you make it gives a ?11 return. You could put ?2 on the 1-0 handicap, which means that your total stake is ?7 - but if Burnley win by 2 goals or more your winnings total ?12,80 (excl.stake), however, if they only manage a simple win then you loose on the last bet and reduce your gains to ?5.

If Burnley fail to do either of this, then you are ?7 short and there will be no biscuits with your tea in the morning. :(

:idea:
Maybe we should try to sort out the matches that fit the chart, rather than trying to fit the chart with the match.

I hope this evenings game works out, too, because there seemed to be a sort of obvious rational regarding how various elements (testimonies) of the chart were working together.

But maybe yesterday's games were obvious. It's ever so important to keep one's feet on the ground at this stage and go back to studying the basics. Yet, Burnley does look good for this evening. It would seem wrong to mess it up with anything else.