Market Crash

This morning I read this article asking if the US markets are headed for a possible crash the end of Feb or beginning of March? I was snowed in today and decided to delve into the realm of US markets and crashes. Personally I'm not involved in stock markets and care because I saw people close to me lose a lot of money in the 2008 crash. This is my first try at financial astrology.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/scary- ... 2014-02-11

To get a sense of how grave a problem we are facing I studied the charts for the 1929, and 2008 market crashes. Then I imposed these charts onto the US chart with Gemini rising. The key idea I saw proposed for the 1929 crash was the opposition of Asteroids Sappho/Sedna. (Time only allowed me to to focus on this aspect, I'm sure there are several key factors.) The 2008 chart does not show these asteroids in play, imo.

Now, if 2014 is to have a crash to the magnitude of 1929 I felt these asteroids would be significant. Sappho will conjunct Pluto on March 3 and by moving the chart (12 noon NY, NY) forward, Pluto will conj the descendant about 12:45.

Below is a chart for the 2008 crash. Significant planets/aspects are Saturn in 5th ruling 8th/9th houses in t-square with Mars, Neptune, Uranus. Mercury ruler of 1st/5th houses is in conj with Jupiter/Pluto in the 9th. Mars/Pluto conj opposes Venus/Jupiter conj on the 2nd/8th axis.

This next chart is cast for March 3. Again I used this date because of the asteroid Sappho. Significant planets/aspects are again Saturn in 5th making a grand square with Moon/Sun/Pluto/Sappho.
There are other market crashes I need to study such as the one in 1987. In my limited overview I believe there will be a crash at least to the magnitude of the 2008 crash. If it matches the 1929 nightmare, only time will tell. Any insights or suggestions welcome.

kali

Hi Kali

March 3 was a market Correction and not a crash, and Yes Sappho was involved. Sappho in Financial Astroloy rules compulsions, Compulsive sell off's spring to mind.

Sedna did make negative aspects to Neptune as part of the 2008/2009 credit Crunch.

Next Correction will be into April 21st, The Exact Grand Croos with Jupiter, Pluto, Uranus and Mars in exact orbs. This will be potent, but not long enough lasting enough to form a 1929 crash.
http://www.finastrosoft.com