Horoscope Vladimir Lenin.

There is no birthtime of Vladomir Lenin on internet to find.

Therefore I rectified the Lenin horoscope with connection to the USSR horoscope chart.

Rectified birth time: 19h33m22s, gmt 16h19m50s.

Lenin is born in 70 Leninstreet.

Lenin has transit Neptune conjunct 7 degrees Leo Pars frt. on 17 July 1918 the day that the Tsar family was murdered.

See my website www. andrieshc.jouwweb.nl.

Stalin has Pluto on his MC.

26? Sagittarius: A flag-bearer in a battle.
Exaltation of physical valor as necessary support to lofty race ideals.. Spectacular effort. Endowment beyond realization.

I rectified the horoscope of Joseph Stalin by position the Sun on the 26 degree Saggitarius.

This gave a time of 3 hours and below.

Rectified time 2h48m10,5s - 2h56m27s.

MC 7 Leo + conjunct Pars frt of Lenin.

Asc. 1 Scorpio.

Draconis 7 Aquarius Opposite MC.

Moon 8 Libra conjunct C12 8 Libra.

21 June 1941 Russia attack decission by Hitler the following day: MC 135 Pluto ruler Ascendant.

See my website www. andrieshc.jouwweb,nl.

Now I had rectified the horoscopes of USSR 1922, Lenin and Stalin.

Now I rectified the horoscope of Leon Trotsky.

Rectified time: 7h36m14s -2h9m10s.

Rectify aspect 20-Aug-1940 010?,01'34 Capricornus Asc 90 Sat, the day of the assault.

All rectified horoscopes Lenin, Stalin and Trotsky had no known birthtimes.

See my website www. andrieshc.jouwweb.nl.

Horoscope Vladimir Lenin.

I had rectified the horoscope of Vladimir Lenin and published by Kirjaboek.nl a book about the subject: Gecorrigeerde horoscoop Vladimir Lenin fictive.

There is no birthtime known.

The progressive aspects on date and transits give proof of a good rectification result.

Lenin has a lot of exact squares in his radix.

See my website: www. andrieshc.jouwweb.nl for more books of rectified horoscopes.

Each month I shall publish a new book.

Progressive aspects Vladimir Lenin Gregorian Calendar:

27-Nov-1895 -18?,41'55 C--3 # Pars
28-Nov-1895 006?,21'03 Aquarius C--3 180 Pars
29-Nov-1895 026?,07'50 Taurus Sun 0 Jup

2-Dec-1895 024?,25'54 Sagittarius Moon 90 C-11
11-Dec-1895 017?,06'42 Virgo MC 120 Plu
15-Dec-1895 006?,24'08 Aquarius C--3 90 Asc

Who knows the events?

Can you post the charts?

If not, do you want me to post them for you?

This period of history is so interesting, but so remote that without familiarising myself with the planetary transits of the time I feel a bit lost. Neptune was around 7 degrees Leo in 1918, Pluto was in the early degrees of Cancer, Uranus around 24 Aquarius, forming an antiscion square to Neptune, and Chiron was in late Pisces so moving at the slowest part of its fifty year cycle. Transpluto http://www.librarising.com/astrology/ta ... pluto.html was around 20 degrees Cancer, moving very slowly.

Regarding political leaders, their effect on the world seems to be mostly about their chart angles, so an accurate time of birth is vital. I am sure Hitler's effect on the world was about his chart angles, and specifically the transit of IsisTranspluto to his Ascendant and later on to his Midheaven.

Another problem is that these players like Lenin and the Tsar were born in the nineteenth century, so I don't have even a rough idea of the outer planetary patterns in their charts, and my ephemeris only goes back to 1900. So I really need to look very closely at the charts. I will post them for you if you ask me to.

A. H. Cats,

I find it striking that the most obvious pattern in Lenin's chart, that Aries Mars square Cancer North node of the Moon, is being transited exactly by IsisTranspluto in Cancer in November 1917 when he seized power of the state.

Transiting IsisTranspluto was exactly conjunct his natal Moon's north node and exactly square his natal Mars.

Gavrilo Princip, who shot Franz Ferdinand, starting the first world war http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Gavrilo_Princip

His chart is transited by IsisTranspluto around 20 degrees Cancer, as his natal Mars is 19 degrees Aries and his natal Saturn 19.5 degrees Libra, and his natal Pluto 11.5 degrees Gemini giving antiscion 18.5 degrees Cancer. Natal Phaethon 14 degrees Cancer.

Sorry to digress, but the Russian revolution does seem to be part of the same energies that created the first world war.