Try this:
Copy the image to a powerpoint slide, save the powerpoint as a pdf, take a snapshot of the image and copy and paste the image to powerpoint again (adjusting it to the size you want). Then save as a picture and try printing it. Alternatively just print the powerpoint slide with the picture on it.

Most graphics have to have a resolution specification and typically this is measured in DPI (dots per inch) or pixels per inch. You should find where this is specified in the software and raise the value to at least 300 DPI then it will print fine. For web graphics it isn't necessary to go above 72 DPI and anything above that will waste memory and bandwidth.

This should probably be in the News, Books and links section.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

@Stellarium:

Thanks for the suggestion. So basically you are asking me to resize the image so as to minimise the pixelated look. I tried to do it with Open Office Impress but so far it does not seem to render the image well.

Thanks anyway.

@Curtis:

I am not sure where I can find this specification in (Trad) Morinus. Note that I am using a Netbook, which is giving me hell when dealing with this software. I guess I shall have to bear with the ugly charts for now until I get a bigger computer.

I once posted in the News section, but no one replied. I figured there would be more visibility in this section, and since I am using the Trad version of the software it would not be off-topic.
Interested in Hellenistic astrology? Visit my blog.

The appearance changes, but the essence remains.