3rd International Astrology Days March 2014

I just saw the advert of the homepage of skyscript!

http://www.astrolojiokulu.com/eng/HD504 ... event.html

I talked with Ben Dykes about this event while at his intensive in Bali and he said it was great and I should consider going this year, I was hoping to hear about it earlier, though an opportunity to watch Deb discuss Horary in Turkey sounds amazing!

This event is definitely on my radar, time to work some magic...

anybody go last year?
Western Predictive Astrology by Estebon Duarte Independent Researcher AMA MACAA
Natal Chart & Annual Solar Revolution Reports
www.organic-astrology.com

I wasn't able to attend last year. I know they had Nick Campion among the speaker line-up then. One of the great things about this event, is that you get to meet some pretty amazing east-European astrologers who are probably not getting the attention they deserve in western Europe and the States, etc. It's a mind altering, perspective enlarging experience, and Istanbul is wonderful to visit and has a thriving astrological community. Oner Doser, the organiser of this event, Baris Ilhan and Hakan Kirkoglu all run their own schools there and are doing great work. The schedule is different to what you might expect - one day of free lectures that are open to the public, then three days of workshops that you can choose to attend for payment (this year offered by Glen Perry, me and Ben Dykes). If you come Eduardo, I think you'll have a great time - it's not just about the astrology presentations, but the benefits of interacting with the people and the place - it is quite magical :)