Rocko wrote:
You don't need to look any further than Uranus in Aries applying to Pluto in Capricorn, now about 2? applying.

On 14th April Pluto turns retro right into the path of Uranus so what will then be a very bad situation will turn very nasty till the 21st April when it will begin to ease.

This aspect has underpinned much of the nasty troubles around the World these last years.

SIMPLES.

H
That gives us an astrological why now but not an explanation why Ukraine rather than for example Poland.

That is why things like ingress or national charts are used.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Rocko wrote:You don't need to look any further than Uranus in Aries applying to Pluto in Capricorn, now about 2? applying.

On 14th April Pluto turns retro right into the path of Uranus so what will then be a very bad situation will turn very nasty till the 21st April when it will begin to ease.

This aspect has underpinned much of the nasty troubles around the World these last years.

SIMPLES.

H
rocko - i agree with your window of time being a potentially more challenging one.. i would isolate it more specifically to the eclipse that happens around april 15/16th area and the moons travels thru that window from mars to saturn which happens to be the burnt path. this is the same window the moon was traveling in during the feb 21st time frame - area of a lot of momentum specific to ukraine..

ultimately i agree with mark - what you are looking at with uranus and pluto is a theme for the whole world.. why single out ukraine, other then the obvious reason it is under duress and a more likely spot to suffer from any weakness implied by the movement of the planets?

and maybe more importantly i mentioned the date of the full moon april 15th as being very important to watch.. if you look at the ingress chart put to kiev for sun at 0 aries, you will note the position of mars retro at 25 libra which is the same degree of the full moon eclipse.. mars rules the 7th and 2nd in the ingress chart.. for something to come out of the connection back to the ingress chart for kiev at this point in time makes a lot of sense.. just how much of it has to do with the movement of uranus and pluto, i am not so sure, but it is a time frame worth paying attention to..

Let me one more time refer to the 1684 chart given above in this thread - the one based on the Chinese patterns of time.
This time for Simferopol :
MC conj Pluto at 17 CAN ( a degree implying a saturnine impact)

Outer circle: Putin's planets - UR con MC/PL, and SUN conj. AC . and SA square PL/MC of the chart for 1684.
SA square UR - rise followed by a fall ) - as demonstrated by Arcana XVI of the Tarot).
AC at 13 LIB - as has already been mentioned: April will probably bring the climax (?). Around April 22nd: MA, PL, JU, UR all at 13,x degrees cardinal signs.
(In addition to the 1684 one might also have a look at its subordinate chart of 1984, SUN at 15:00 AQU - forming the final "Sixth" of the 1684 chart. You get MA con IC con SA there.)

LL
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.

You just want to find the charts with key points around 12? - 14? in negative aspects to Uranus/ Aries and Pluto/ Capricorn.

I'd imagine the Russia Federation or Greater Russia will have such trigger points as does Vladimir Putin.

He is threatened by the Uranus/ Pluto transit.

The square is bad but the inconjunction is the WORST!

H

lunlumo,

thanks for sharing that.. at what point do astrological coincidences amount to more then just that? i don't have an answer. often times i ask myself this question. if we are unable to make any type of prediction off a chart, perhaps we can use it in a manner that helps us understand a situation better, even if the symbolism may be nothing more then a coincidence..

on another note i was looking at putins chart last night as i had thought about it on the weekend while i was away. too bad we don't have a specific birth time for him, but are left with only a date and nothing more specific.. a few rectifications have been done which one can read about on the astrodatabank page for putin.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/internatio ... 883598.ece

at this point as the opposition between sun and mars retro gets very close, it is especially interesting to watch the developments in ukraine. from my point of view, NATO is looking for any pretext to move into ukraine. this latest event in eastern ukraine will be defined by the popular outlets as russian influenced, as opposed to western influenced. regardless of how one wants to define this, it seems the aspirations of some ukrainian citizens is to break way from what they view as an illegitimate gov't in kiev at present. the timing of this is especially interesting given this close sun to mars opposition in the waxing phase of the moon here.

on another note, i am working at defining the transition of the government in kiev that took place in the area of feb 21-27th area. it seems that Arseniy Yatseniuk being nominated for president of ukraine feb 26th would be the starting point of this new gov't in kiev.
http://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/193035.html

that is an interesting way to arrive at the new interm prime minister if you read the article. at any rate - here is a chart set to noon for arseniy yatseniuk, or yats, as victoria nuland referred to him previously. also in the fwiw dept, the place of yat's mars square venus at approx 19 cancer/aries lines up exactly with the sun/mars opposition we have for tomorrow or thereabouts.

screenshot windows

the 'acting' president of ukraine is a fellow names oleksandr turchynov.
it appears that on feb 25th he assumed the responsibility and duties as commander in chief of the ukrainian armed forces at this time as well. the close natal mars/sun conjunction in aries in his chart would seem to fit this leadership role he finds himself in. it would be especially interesting to have a birth time for him. solar return for 2014 even without a specific birth time has the new moon in aries in opposition to mars in libra while saturn squares venus. i can't look at much more without a specific time for him.

http://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/192848.html

this might push a new chart for ukraine's present gov't back to feb 25th as opposed to feb 26th.

below is a day chart set to noon for oleksandr turchynov.

windows 7 print screen

this is the approx time for the swearing in of the new interim leader Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk - 257pm local time feb 27 - 2014..
as i mentioned on marjorie orrs site - this date and time has some interesting astrology to it. mercury and jupiter are set to go direct and mars and saturn set to go retrograde. it is the end phase of the moon, so not a great time to start something new. sun/neptune conj in pisces in the 8th as ruler of the ascendant gives it crisis signature as well. it is fortunate it applies to jupiter in the 12th - some helpful friends in the usa, but a mixed blessing in so far as they remain in a weak position and at the mercy of divisive elements in that mars and saturn are down in the root of the chart.. this seems to describe the very unsettled and divisive nature of the many people who are opposed to the pustch gov't running things in kiev at the moment.. i don't know how long this interm gov't lasts before elections happen.

image ru

just a quick observation, but right now the moon is passing thru the area of the sky where mars in libra and saturn in scorpio are.. when the shit hit the fan back in the feb 20th area in kiev - the moon passed thru the same area. i guess this is a basic example of a besieged moon and also a moon moving thru the burnt path or via combusta.. things are very extreme in eastern ukraine at present, and unlike 2 months ago when obama urged ukraines military not to get involved and to resolve this politically, he and cia brennan advisor to kiev are taking a very different approach here now..

Igor Kolomoisky seems to keep popping up in the news around ukraine periodically. here is a wikipedia page on him and below that is his natal chart set to noon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Kolomoisky

photo uploading

perhaps the transit of saturn square some important parts to his chart speak of the more central role he feels he needs to play in the unfolding changes taking place in ukraine at the moment. that and the fact he is the 3rd richest person/oligarch in ukraine might also be important background to this.. perhaps the thought of making or losing money, depending on how things play out on the ground in eastern ukraine are big considerations here.

petro poroshenko

the new leader of ukraine with 55% of the vote.. referred to by some as 'the chocolate king'. below is the wikipedia page on him..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petro_Poroshenko

here is a chart set to noon for him. some say politics is connected to the outer planet neptune and that would certainly seem to hold some truth to it looking at poroshenkos chart. by this i mean - neptune at 18 scorpio in the closest non traditional aspect of 45 degree to his sun/mercury conjunction while saturn transits at about the same spot conjunct his neptune.. one may also note the long transit of neptune to his natal saturn as well.. i think there is something sacrificial in the combination of these 2 planets - saturn/neptune... perhaps it is him here trying to play the role of someone representing some sort of change. the problem is the same criticism of oligarchs running ukraine has not changed with his election win... hopefully we will get a specific birth time for him to be able to study his chart better.

just a passing comment on the transit of saturn. i realize some folks don't place too much emphasis to transit data, let alone 45 degree aspects, but it seems to me that these interesting dynamics often show up.. this runs contrary to some astro theory of saturn being the bearer of bad news, or some 'malefic' type event. it seems more to do with making something concrete and 'successful' which is how i perceive his involvement in the election here. i suppose one could argue that he is inviting a huge bag of trouble and that would be obviously true too! in contrast to this the transit of jupiter happens to trine this same neptune and of course we have a jupiter return to tropical cancer in the chart as well - so never a slam dunk with all of this theorizing..

i wonder how much trouble unfolds in the 10 or more days before he is finally given the keys to the kingdom? i will post an inauguration chart in the approx 10 days and hopefully get a good time on this event. any help on this is most welcome.

how to take a screen shot