Ukraine Act 11 - 2022

imgur

4th edit... i am presently unsuccessful in getting the charts to show.. may work on it later...nov 26 2018...

there are 3 charts for ukraine in campions book of world horoscopes 4th edition.. this is the 3rd and last one set to the referendum and when the results were announced at approx 6pm gmt. the first one is for jan 22 1918 while the 2nd chart is for aug 24th 1991. all these charts may have some merit, but this is the one i am sharing at present.

bonatti says that a fixed sign on the ascendant of an aries ingress means the chart applies for the full year which include the protests and recent events going on in ukraine the past 1-2 months.

what can one say about this ingress chart? the sun would appear to be the ruler of the chart.. mars is very strong in the same degree as the ascendant in it's own sign, but under the beams of the sun.. according to what i understand of mashallah - being under the beams of the exalted sun in aries is not considered a negative.. either way mars seems strong here due its position and of course not that far off the midheaven degree, conjunct uranus as well which can be taken a few ways. all this can't be said for the moon which is close to an exact square to mars in the 12th house, with cancer on the 12th house cusp.. as i understand it, the moon represents the general public and people. saturns position is of special interest as it is retro in scorpio and square the ascendant. it is the ruler of the 6th and 7th as well. it would seem the military as represented by the 6th casts a pale over the present affairs with or without their involvement in putting down the unrest. the opposition leaders would have to be represented by the 7th as well if i understand mundane astrology properly and they don't seem to be in an especially strong position here either given saturns position.. however saturn is square the ascendant and technically has some power to act for good or bad given it's square to the ascendant. would the opposition leaders be represented by saturn retro in the 4th whole sign house here, or by venus ruler of the position opposite the midheaven?

as i understand the time factor, planets in the ascendant represent the early part of the year, while saturn down in the area of the nadir would represent the later part of the year. this seems to be borne out by the events happening on the ground at present.

here is the aries ingress for 2014.

free upload pictures
Last edited by james_m on Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.

here is a bi-wheel with the ukraine chart i was using in the first post on the inside and 2013 solar return on the outside. notice how the sr13 ascendant picks up natal saturn on the 7th house cusp. also note sr13 moon/saturn/mercury conjunction at natal pluto.

photo share

profection lord is mercury with gemini ascendant. this puts saturn in a conjunction to mars on the descendant in the profection chart back to the natal position of mars as 2 sag. see bi-wheel with profection data on outside here.

picture share

relevant article
http://orientalreview.org/2014/01/24/co ... in-europe/

hi cats,
you need to own a copy of nic campions book of world horoscopes if you want to get into mundane astrology. in his book this date and time you have found off the internet are the 2nd of 3 charts that can be used for ukraine.
the 1731 time is bgt -3hrs. this chart in his book has 8 cap 41.. something is wrong in your angle data or his. i suspect it is yours.. cheers james

Oxford Astrologer:

Time: 17h31m.

* The time for this chart is from astrologyweekly, an excellent source for mundane astrology. They based this on The Book of World Horoscopes. However, they had set the time for Moscow not Kiev, which put the ascendant out by an hour. This new time puts the revolution of 1991 into the hidden 12th house since in fact it took place behind closed doors. There were no street protests that day.

Rectified: 17h30m42s.

Progressive aspects according the Gieles minus 1 system:

29-Nov-2013 000?,31'31 Aquarius Sat 30 mutual Asc
30-Nov-2013 015?,31'48 Capricornus Drac 45 mutual Asc

9-Dec-2013 000?,34'37 Virgo Jup 180 mutual Asc
15-Dec-2013 011?,00'39 Sagittarius Moon 45 Asc
18-Dec-2013 017?,41'19 Sagittarius MC 150 Pars
23-Dec-2013 011?,16'30 Sagittarius Moon 45 mutual C-12

7-Jan-2014 -11?,12'37 Asc // Moon
9-Jan-2014 011?,50'35 Sagittarius Moon * RASTABAN (SAT - VENUS )
13-Jan-2014 +10?,30'42 Merc // mutual C--2
19-Jan-2014 017?,46'04 Sagittarius MC 30 Plu
24-Jan-2014 012?,20'46 Sagittarius Moon 135 mutual C--2

Transits:

19-Dec-2013 017?,46'04 Cancer Jup 120 Plu
19-Dec-2013 017?,41'19 Cancer Jup 0 Pars
19-Dec-2013 019?,12'14 Scorpio Sat 45 C-12

1-Jan-2014 015?,58'52 Cancer Jup 45 Sun
14-Jan-2014 014?,15'49 Cancer Jup 180 Nep
23-Jan-2014 013?,07'27 Cancer Jup 45 Ven
26-Jan-2014 012?,52'04 Cancer Jup 135 MC
26-Jan-2014 012?,47'37 Cancer Jup 0 Black Sun
31-Jan-2014 004?,12'14 Pisces Nep 60 C-12

cats,
i am sure that is relevant data to you, but meaningless to anyone else! why bother sharing all of it if you are unwilling to give some broader astrological context to go with it?

does this mean you now have angles for the 2nd chart in campions book that are better reflected then the late cap ascendant you had originally rectified them to? seems bizarre to think you have the correct angles in your rectification, only to discover an important detail that was originally overlooked.. like i said - get campions book and forget about messing around with astrology weekly!

You did not examine the progressive aspects on date, I conclude.

My advice: search the aspect dates on internet for events!

And examine the aspects in connection with the horoscope chart.

Than you learn astrology in a practical way.

Why you call Nick Champion a champion in astrology?

I have to tell you about astrology, but you must understand by yourself.

cats,

english isn't your first language. maybe that explains some of the dynamic here.

i started a thread and discussed ukraine from a traditional mundane astrologers point of view - using the aries ingress and processing the data in my own way, that would have some things in common and different then other astrologers. it isn't just a data dump. i also shared 1 of 3 'national' charts in use for ukraine, a different one then the one you cite. i felt it had a lot of merit based on doing what i believe you suggest -examining the progressive aspects and sharing my process of interpreting it which is something typically missing in your many 'data dump' posts.

i agree that the best way to learn more of astrology is to try different charts out and see if they make sense based on the events and history connected to any particular chart. i believe that is what anyone serious about astrology will do. however, if i was to give a data dump without putting it in contest, i would suspect most people would ignore me - which is something i generally do with your posts!

based on the number 2 or 3 national charts in campions book that you have modified very slightly, you appear to conclude (without considering the other 2 charts), that this is the one, LOL.

you definitely don't have to tell me about astrology and in fact nothing i have read from you to date has really told me much of anything about astrology. that is indeed the problem and perhaps it goes back to english not being your first language, or in thinking that just dumping astro data is sufficient to convince others of the veracity of a particular chart to the exclusion of other ones..

to sum up - carry on and i will just ignore you!
A. H. Cats wrote:You did not examine the progressive aspects on date, I conclude.

My advice: search the aspect dates on internet for events!

And examine the aspects in connection with the horoscope chart.

Than you learn astrology in a practical way.

Why you call Nick Champion a champion in astrology?

I have to tell you about astrology, but you must understand by yourself.

Hi James,
you write in your post from jan. 23 about Campion's Book of World Horoscopes, 4 th edition. I only found edition 3 of 2004. Can you tell me in which year your edition was published?
Cheers
Ingrid

hi ingrid,

i apologize for that. i have been saying 4th edition without looking in a few different posts here.. it is actually a revised expanded and updated 3rd edition from 2004, not a 4th edition.. they still need to fix and update it as the contents data doesn't align with the pages they give for where the different charts are.. thanks for bringing that up. james

Hi, Grrr!!!
We have two penalties, a two minute minor Interference and a ten minute Misconduct. Interference on Dutch National Team player A.H. Cats dumping data list on the message board impeding James_m path to astrological knowledge.

For Trail Smokes Eaters (1961 version senior team & World Champs) a ten minute Misconduct for an abusive reply by their Defenseman James_m to previous message posted by Cats.

In the mean time back out on the Ice, Trails great Goalie Seth Martin Hurls a Ray in James_m direction wondering what was that all about. The crowd roars........ A link to Trail

http://icehockey.wikia.com/wiki/1960-61 ... oke_Eaters

Now, with Lou Fontinato (Rangers/Canadiens) at my right let's get back to Astrology, Grrr!!
Using the Aries chart for Ukraine, James a side note is if you have never done this , to Ukraine Aries is very similar to Moscow, Ankara, Damascus, all Leo Asc., go south to Cairo begins Cancer Asc. for cities south but charts above and below almost identical house placements, Juba So. Sudan, Bangui C.A.R. just a tad off at 18 East, Kampala and Nairobi. All these charts very similar, experiencing many same events in current 2013 Aries chart. Asia another example how clusters in an Ingress give pretty good hints via house position events that make news for various regions of earth. See 1989 Aries for Eastern Euro nations as another example.

What house would you expect highlighted in Asia along the the Pacific? Check your atlas or Home Globe note cities in line North South, within certain number degrees East West longitude, many charts to print, S Fire gives you five individual charts a page but well worth time. But this is about Ukraine.

Back to Ukraine, problems come from Eastern Partnership -easy find on Net - an initiative by Sweden Poland presented to the world 26 May 2008 with Moon and Node both in Aquarius not a good way to start, many problems Moon in quads of Node as per Valens, works just as good with Mundane charts. Both Pres. Obama Inaug dates Moon with Node, Benghazi Irs hearings started Moon with Node, HealthCare web sight day to open, Moon with Node, list is very long.

Nov 21 2013 already rumored in day that Yanukovich would not sign with E.U. a week later at Vilnius, protesters gathering. The number of days from Aries Ingress to 21 Nov. 2013 246 days / 1.0145833 gives 242 degree days. This using PDs for Aries Ingress. On that date sin sqr Sun (promissor) to Saturn. To keep it short, Sun exalted ruler of Mc, Saturn exalted ruler I.C.. 4H as we know is the opposition, the people of country included, opposition to the rulers, yet there are times they are friendly to or work together like a good associate.

MC Ruler Sun confronted Saturn ruler of the good folks of Ukraine and all heck began to break out. More also is, Saturn in 5th House Sign is 8th House Sign from MC . 8H from 10H gives potential for set backs to leaders, destruction of state by will of the people and more. Michaelb

Progressive aspects Ukraine 1991 for February 2014:

7-Feb-2014 012?,47'37 Sagittarius Moon 150 Black Sun
17-Feb-2014 013?,08'44 Sagittarius Moon 45 AR12
19-Feb-2014 -11?,07'41 Asc # Sun
21-Feb-2014 000?,58'52 Pisces Asc 180 Sun
22-Feb-2014 017?,51'09 Sagittarius MC * SABIK (SAT - VENUS )

Transits Ukraine 1991 for February 1991:

16-Feb-2014 010?,59'41 Cancer Jup 45 Merc
16-Feb-2014 010?,59'22 Cancer Jup 45 Jup
16-Feb-2014 010?,06'14 Aries Ura 90 Ura
17-Feb-2014 012?,47'37 Capricornus Plu 180 Black Sun
18-Feb-2014 004?,52'16 Pisces Nep 60 AR09
20-Feb-2014 012?,52'04 Capricornus Plu 45 MC
22-Feb-2014 010?,23'21 Aries Ura 90 Black Moon