timing with horary in regards to getting a job?

I have a question about timing this horary. The question asked the chart last week was: will I get this job?

Initially, the chart seemed to reflect positively with saturn trining moon. I was trying to figure out jupiter since it seems to impact moon. But I did not feel it was competition from another candidate. While there seems to be a challenging chart overall with my situation being what it is (balancing life/work with 2 little ones) I still really really want and feel this position with this company is a great match for me.

There had been a phone interview arranged for today. While the conversation was very positive, the feedback was that the position was just about filled. However, there could be another position just like it upcoming in the short term that I would definitely be considered for if I were interested.

Jupiter being in rx, I wonder if this is the sign chart wise of a second crossing with this company given this feedback? If so, do the aspects that are so positive that come after the initial moon opp sun seem to suggest that I would be a strong candidate without competition and ultimately get this job with the company? Note sun ruling end of matters sextiles POF eventually.

So if this looks to be the case, how to figure out the timing of when I may expect a second opportunity to secure this job? It looks like moon is in H2 succeedent suggesting weeks but saturn signifying 10H career is in H6 a cadent house suggesting months. What would ultimately be the judgement of speed if the answer is yes, I would eventually get this job, if not today?

Chart is here: http://tinypic.com/r/b7lvl2/5

Before answering a post I usually have a quick look at the poster's previous posts. It seems that most of your questions are related to your daughter and financial conditions.

Consider my replies in these previous posts

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8027

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... highlight=

In addition to my replies. It is a common misconception that we are individuals. We are not. Every planet in our 'Birth Chart' also tells us something about the people who we might be affecting for good or worse.

Your daughter's Moon in her birth chart is strong. But after a little time when she was born her natal moon was 'opposed' by Transiting Saturn (in Scorpio). Apart from other things it tells that she is causing concerns to her mother and her mother conditions are not good. So the conditions which are not good for you are that you have apparently run out of luck as far as finances are concerned. It is temporary. Once Transiting Saturn moves to 'Sagittarius', her Natal Moon would turn to positive. And her Moon in her chart is 'YOU'.

I could tell you the exact time because once Transiting Saturn stops bothering Natal Moon. Moon would also receive reinforcement from another planet and Moon which was heavily under punch during the dreaded transit would receive a 'Boon/Gift 'from another planet. That wold be the exact month when every thing would be completely positive. But I think it would be prudent not to reveal, when I want to hide the technique.

In general terms think of Saturn in Sagittarius a major relief and Transiting South Node leaving the sign of Taurus to be a minor relief.
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

Horary question about jobs and job applications (interviews etc.), usually fall into two cathegories: Will I get THE job I applied for? asked by a Querent interested in being hired by a very specific employer or given a very specific job. The person may already be employed but willing to change a job because the new offer looks appealing or even unemployed but ready to wait for the right offer. In such cases, the main focus is on a very specific job offer and negative indications usually say simply "NO". On the other hand, we have questions about a very specific job offer but asked by a person who is actively looking for a job. The position asked about is important only because it is the first and soonest option. But, if the person is willing to continue searching for a job, my advice would be to approach the situation in a slightly different manner and to ask about the possibility of finding a job in general. In this case, of course, a certain time frame should always be set. But, this approach allows the astrologer to examine the movement of the planets throughout the signs they're currently occupying (especially the Moon) and use it to describe the future possibilities. A specific job or application don't get lost, of course, however, if the first applying aspect says that the job is most likely to slip away, we have the answer to the first question and we can move on onto the next application.
The orbs of the applying aspects can be examined as time units but I'd say that noticing the "general" dynamics is just as equally important. For instance - cadency of the L1 or slow motion could mean that the Querent is slow and that his own reluctance will cause delays.
Fixed signs could be sayings something about the time that needs to pass before the job becomes available however, they can also indicate a steady job or a long-term contract.

The job and professional activities are ruled by Saturn in this chart and, based on the L1's placement in his rulership, you are obviously serious about finding a job. The impressions is even more stressed by the placement of L1 inside the 8th - money loss, lent money, other people's pockets, loans, debts etc. The Moon isndie the house of finances only supports this. The application to Saturn inside the 6th is indicative of your willingness but also of an opportunity to become employed however, the nature of the 6th should not be forgotten- it could be saying something about underpaid jobs, irregular shifts, temporary contracts etc. In addition to this, the combination of the 8th,10th is also saying something about the nature of the job. The 6th is s a house of clients and buyers with a lot of martian energy whilst the 8th rules other people's pockets. The nature of the job and the firm is described by a Scorpio Saturn- is this descriptive of the job that you applied for?

However, the proximity of the Sun (and L1 will be even closer to it when it comes to the degree from which it can cast a sextile onto Saturn) is something that should be seriously examined. The presence of the Sun could be saying that the Querent is not receiving enough informations ). Furthermore, the connection with a slow planet inside the
The Sun rules the 4th house which is potentially saying that the main obstacle is actually coming from the domestic life or family. Venus burnt by the Sun is, in my opinion, a strong testimony of the influence coming from husband or father-like figure. A top of that, L1 is separating from an opposition with the L7 - how involved is your husband? Is he equally enthusiastic about you finding a job.

The Sun, of course, also rules the authorities and having it so close to Venus means that the influence of boss or employer is potentially very intense but also, possibly, stressful.

Now, as for the timing - I would use the separating aspects and compare them to the time that passed since the most recent events. Cadent and succedant houses usually suggest bigger time units but we have to use our common sense when determining their real value. Obviously, you won't start working in 2 hours meaning that the smallest time unit is most probably a day. However, if your interview is scheduled in, say, 5 days, then, obviously, days are o longer an option and so we have to assume that the minimum value a 2 degree orb is actually 2 weeks. Or, if you notice that the separating aspects work in a different manner (say, that somethings that happened a fourthnight ago is shown by 1/2 degree, you can assume that a single degree is representative of a month).
Then, you can add the nature of the signs and see what makes most sense - 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 other specific time units.

Cheers,

aglaya

Morpheus wrote:Before answering a post I usually have a quick look at the poster's previous posts. It seems that most of your questions are related to your daughter and financial conditions.

In addition to my replies. It is a common misconception that we are individuals. We are not. Every planet in our 'Birth Chart' also tells us something about the people who we might be affecting for good or worse.

Your daughter's Moon in her birth chart is strong. But after a little time when she was born her natal moon was 'opposed' by Transiting Saturn (in Scorpio). Apart from other things it tells that she is causing concerns to her mother and her mother conditions are not good. So the conditions which are not good for you are that you have apparently run out of luck as far as finances are concerned. It is temporary. Once Transiting Saturn moves to 'Sagittarius', her Natal Moon would turn to positive. And her Moon in her chart is 'YOU'.

I could tell you the exact time because once Transiting Saturn stops bothering Natal Moon. Moon would also receive reinforcement from another planet and Moon which was heavily under punch during the dreaded transit would receive a 'Boon/Gift 'from another planet. That wold be the exact month when every thing would be completely positive. But I think it would be prudent not to reveal, when I want to hide the technique.

In general terms think of Saturn in Sagittarius a major relief and Transiting South Node leaving the sign of Taurus to be a minor relief.
Dear Morpheus,

I sincerely appreciate your insights and thank you so much for giving me a whole perspective on my situation. The way you've described my financial situation as "running out of luck" could not ring more true. It feels exactly this way! EXACTLY. Everywhere I turn is a dead end yet I have such strong qualifications/interest so it is about luck definitely. It's as if everything I experienced in my career in the past was a dream.

In terms of giving me hope, I will now be more patient understanding that it is not really me - it's factors that are limiting me going down this road - perhaps as Aglaya suggests there are other strategies to mitigate my financial situation based on perhaps other aspects of my chart. It helps to know that beside the main factor of T Saturn changing signs, the S node may at least see some silver lining for me :)

Many thanks to you!
Starlight

aglaya wrote: In addition to this, the combination of the 8th,10th is also saying something about the nature of the job. The 6th is s a house of clients and buyers with a lot of martian energy whilst the 8th rules other people's pockets. The nature of the job and the firm is described by a Scorpio Saturn- is this descriptive of the job that you applied for?

aglaya
In this case aglaya - I REALLY want this job. There is a strong part of me that does apply the latter query you mentioned of when will this nightmare end and I land income? :) BUT in this chart and for this question, I am very sincere in wanting to know the outcome of this opportunity. The description and circumstances of this position would be a great match for me (Not the best commute but quite reasonable, not the best kind of job as it is full-time but I am better suited to contract but they could actually afford me full time, not a virtual office situation but they are reasonable in being flex enough to have me work from home if I had to, not that I would love the stress of this line of work but if I was going to continue doing what I do, this would be a good industry, company with great benefits, high profile enough to be good on my resume and the work is along the lines of all my other successful positions - so all this is why I'm excited about it)

In terms of their business, they are consulting which does line up with your statement of $$. I am a headhunter/corporate recruiter and my specialty is recruiting for sales/marketing people in consulting firms :)
Furthermore, the connection with a slow planet inside the
The Sun rules the 4th house which is potentially saying that the main obstacle is actually coming from the domestic life or family.
In a sense, my entire quagmire is based upon my own issues. I can say that ever since the birth of my daughter, I've been really struggling with work/balance challenges. I did not have this challenge with my son. Part of it is because I was lucky to land a virtual position shortly after his birth and had a FT job being pregnant with him that afforded me maternity leave so that I had a safety net psychologically. Both those bosses were awesome so I had a lot of support. With my daughter's birth, I had a contract that I held for a couple years while pregnant and my boss there whom I loved was on her way out. I knew that when the contract ended, I would be looking for a new gig. I had opportunities that arose shortly after her birth but I was so unmotivated in part because she was a much more difficult baby than my son, because of our close bond and because with 2 kids, it was simply more work :) It just never felt like the right role, the right money, the right time, we had money saved and I assume that I could buy enough time to get back into a role that felt right. I never imagined I'd be so hard up for another good opportunity. So in part, I'd suggest that the main obstacle is myself - having a family and working the way I used to - I just don't have the heart for it. On one hand, I'm a bit bored and I want to get out there but my heart is with my kids. I feel torn about committing my energy to work.

In terms of my husband, he is dying for me to return to work - we need the money.

This job would likely be stressful as all my other jobs in this capacity have been. That's what I mean when I say I didn't have the heart to go back to what I had been doing. But the problem is, that's what I do and I do it well. It's relationship and client management - it will suck the energy out of you. But that's also what my career is. I'd like to change tracks but currently, I kind of need a band aid on the finances :) so I need to do what I do best.
Then, you can add the nature of the signs and see what makes most sense - 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 other specific time units.

The recruiter was very positive in talking with me about a second position opening up in the near future and feeling my background fitting well for it. I'm hopeful that this pans out as I said - I would welcome this position because it gets me back to working, it's comfortable for me despite having no ideal factors and because the 2 people I've talked with thus far seem like those I'd want to work with. I'm sure I don't have enough info on this job since I have not yet actually interviewed but I only know what I know today and I'm interested you know what I mean?

Thank you so much Aglaya for helping me decipher this chart more in depth!

Best,
Starlight

update - 2015 on this horary

Before answering a post I usually have a quick look at the poster's previous posts. It seems that most of your questions are related to your daughter and financial conditions.

Hi All - especially Morpheus -

This is an update to the above insights provided per my horary question regarding the timing for a better job. It is just about 12 months after the initial post and I'm happy to report that things are indeed better financially and professionally for me and my family.

I did see improvement late last Feb 2014 which I noted was when T south node was going to provide "minor relief" in that I landed a new contract assignment. Although far from ideal in that there was zero flexibility in working from home to deal with emergencies with kids, etc. , it did offer steady pay and working with a boss who was very good to me. Due to the lack of flexibility in the job needed for my family, I found a position which I had hoped would be a good match for me. Alas, it was not to be and I was again project less for a few months. While I was going to start looking in the new year for a new gig, I landed in December out of the blue a plum assignment that surprisingly should last longer than anticipated.

While not perfect in certain arenas, it offers me a great deal of flexibility and understanding for work/life balance with 2 little kids so from that perspective it is ideal. I don't love the work but it is what I am qualified to do so I feel like I cannot complain. Again, the financial piece is also stable. It is a maternity leave for not one but 2 back-back co-workers who will have leave come April and July and it's expected that I would remain until Dec 2015 as a result. Originally it was expected I would only have a 3-6 month project. :)

I started the week after my daughter turned age 3. And yes, she is doing exceeding amazingly well, fully potty trained and all :)

Thank you much,
starlight

Starlight,

To be clear, the original question was whether or not you were going to get a specific job that you had interviewed for?

And YOU thought that with the Moon, your co significator, eventually trining Saturn, that you would indeed get this job and you were wondering about the timing of it?

The answer to that specific horary question is 'no'? You did not get that specific job you inquired about?

BM

of 2009/2010 you changed your own value system, and that period was a turning point in your life when it comes to values ...

all job offers occurring during the period between 07 January - 02 February are good deals that have a realistic basis to carry out.

However, in this period there is a delay of implementation. For this reason, the next period will be essential 26 April-26 May. in this period may appear the same employer as in January, or will appear a second chance, in the well-known work as you did earlier, or in the sense of a known employer.

So it's probably the start of work, though, and this period may drag on for until August ...
The final deadline is between 07-27 October

this is probably not a job that would satisfy the professional level but because this business can offer durability

in November may appear possibility, which lead to satisfaction at the professional level
Good luck

Why not try turning it into an electional chart by seeking the most favorable time for seeking employment? Seems to me that a favorable condition between the ruler of the 1st and ruler of the 10th would be a good start.