I would need some help

Dear All,

I would like to ask your help in connection with the Moon's position in sports astrology charts. Somewhere I have read that there is a big difference whether the Moon is in the 10th house or in the 9th but within 5 or 2 degree to the MC.
My next question would be about the Lord or lady of the Hour. What does it mean if the lord of the hour opposes or squares the significator of the ASC team? I suppose it can be helpful if it conjuncts or trines.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi Diamond,

I suppose the simple answer to your questions is that there isn't a simple answer!!

From the few examples I have with Moon conjunct the MC most have Moon in the 10th. These produce slightly more home wins but also draws. The only 9th house Moon was also a home win.

Lord of the hour (LHR):What happens when LHR aspects the Lord of the ascendant (Lord 1)?
My experience is that this varies with the LHR.
For example with the Moon there are similar numbers of games with home and away wins but only a few draws. With the draws, the aspects were trines and squares. I've not considered applying or separating aspects. With the squares the Moon was in aspect to the Sun with Leo rising.

If Mars is LHR there are similar numbers of draws as there are away wins. There is noticeably less home wins! With the draws I have conjunctions that have both LHR applying to Lord 1 and vice versa, a conjunction across different signs and a separating square.

Regards

I would like to ask your help again.
What are your experiences with Mercury? I am asking this because one day it signifies green colour and the other day it signifies sriped shirts. This planet is absolutely unprecitable for me. It is okay when we have got a team with a green and white striped shirt like Celtic.

Thanks in advance.