What Will be the Outcome of Meeting with my Old Friend?

To be brief: It's complicated!

This just got sprung on me this am. I've been working with this guy for about six months, doing website stuff, making promotional materials and collaborating on writing projects via the internet--mostly unpaid stuff. We knew one another a very long time ago (nearly forty years seems long to me!) and along with the water under the bridge, various alliances and re-allignments involving other mutual friends have occurred.

So this morning, I find out he may be coming to my city in two weeks, and wants to pencil in a lunch meeting with me.

He's single and so am I, but I don't jump to the conclusion there's any romantic agenda. I am curious, though, because he's close friends with a woman I consider a twelfth house person. I have been attempting to reconcile with her for the past year or so. In fact, my old friend is coming here to give a workshop with her. So I ask, "What will be the outcome of meeting with my old friend?"

Aquarius rises in late degrees. My significator, Saturn in Scorpio is posited in the ninth house. He is Sun in Capricorn, cusping on the twelfth and conjunct a combust Venus retrograde in the twelfth.

It takes a while to work out who does what to who when on this chart, with three significant planets in close degrees.
I've been studying it, and here's the best I can come up with:

Moon first perfects an opposition to Saturn despite Venus' retrograde motion. The Moon then perfects a trine to Venus retrograde at 2:56 pm 1/10. Venus then conjuncts Sun, following up with sextile to Saturn.

I think the meeting may be cancelled at the last minute, considering the Moon's opposition to Saturn. The outcome, however, seems good, with Part of Fortune in the fourth house of outcome. Gemini rules both the fourth of outcome and the fifth of creative activity. The Sun's degree is antiscion the tenth house cusp, yet contrantiscion the fourth house cusp, indicating outcome. Venus rules the Moon; the woman may arrange to keep my old friend busy during the time he would otherwise have been meeting with me. Saturn, however, rules both Sun and Venus. He may arrange to meet with me privately on his own in the end, perhaps as he's leaving town--Sun contrantiscion the fourth house cusp. I think I'd better start sweeping my stairs!

What do you all think?
"Id rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance"

How the Meeting Went

To my surprise, the meeting went through as planned at lunch today. The upshot is, my old friend (Sun) and I (Saturn) talked at some length. Then in the last few minutes, he learned to his surprise that I was going to screen a film that his friend (Venus) had a part in writing later in the day.

It's a source of some difficulty between me (Saturn) and Venus, but I came out with a memoir about a mutual friend, a public figure who passed away a number of years ago. She was involved with the film project (not a substantial scriptwriter, but a contributor), at the same time my book (Mars ruling my ninth house of published books) came out.

She was very unkind about the book and spread false stories about it and me, never even having read it. She never has publicly admitted to her role in this. So her position in the twelfth house is justified.

The twelfth house ruler is me (Saturn), and Saturn rules both Sun and Venus. I think in this instance that signifies that now I'm in the position of screening her film, and now the ball is in my court and the advantaqe is mine.

It seems the Moon-Saturn opposition was about Venus urging Sun to go toe to toe with me and let me know he'd side with her if I criticized the film. He left in a huff when I voiced my opinion that the reason the film used a composite character was so that they could sell more tickets.

His last words, "Well, I don't have a dog in this fight." I told him to just let me know if he had any more ideas for projects to work on together in the future.

He's in my debt, and I'm not obligated to him for anything. (Saturn ruling Sun).

I think the Moon-Saturn opposition and the Sun-Venus conjunction means he does have a dog in this fight, whatever he says.

I did see Venus for the first time in over thirty years at the screening, and she greeted me and shook my hand (Venus sextile Saturn).

Re: The Film--I consider her ascendant to be the twelfth house, so her ninth of published work is represented by Venus, ruler of the eighth house. Venus has some dignity in Capricorn, but is not in great condition combust the Sun and posited in the twelfth house.

Re: The Memoir--I looked for this in my ninth house of published work, whose ruler is Mars, being squared by Venus and Sun. Mars is under the rulership of Venus, not well dignified in the eighth house.

Ah, well. Better planets next time, it is to be hoped! Any questions or thoughts on the chart are welcome.
"Id rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance"