Will I sell my property?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So this is a basic 'will I sell my property?' question.

So I'm looking for an aspect between the querent and L7, a potential buyer. (there is currently no interest in the property).

I'm unsure as to whether mercury aspecting saturn first is a simple 'no' answer. Does the fact that L1 and mercury are in conjunction mean that it is not necessarily a prohibition, perhaps mercury represents the estate agent in this instance?

L7 is receptive to sun/mercury as they are in his sign.

One striking aspect is the sun currently in opposition to Jupiter rx. I'm wondering if this is relevent in that Jupiter is L8 the quesited's money.

Is this merely showing a sequence of events, exchange of money, contact with an agent, then sale or is it merely all a 'no'?

The querent believes the agent to have put too high a price on the property, am wondering if this is shown by L4 also being rx.

Obviously the buyer has more power in this situation, L7 angular, L1 cadent.[/url]

I would look at this Horary in a different way...

'Will I sell my property?' does not look like a good question in view of the fact that 'if' you 'want' to sell the property, you will and if you do not want to sell the property, you will not. The real question seems to be

'Will I sell my property for a 'resonable' amount?

Querent gets the First House, its lord Sun and Moon co-signifies the Querent as well as the probable future.

The property in question i.e 'House', gets Fourth House, its lord Venus.

Some of the members might disagree, however, the probable 'Profit' from this house is indiacted by the Fifth House and its Lord Jupiter..

When there is 'No Identified Buyer', I am reluctant to employ 7th house. Some members might try to answer the question by trying to locate an aspect between L1 and L7, but it would only indicate meeting a buyer, who might or might not be interested in buying the house or agreeing to the terms of the purchase.

Sun (L1) tightly conjuncts the 6th house and combusts a retrograde Venus L4.

Mercury (L2) being combust perhaps tells us about the financial condition of the Querent, as well hiding some facts from the Querent or the Buyer, which if known, would affect the purchase/selling of this property.

There is an applying opposition aspect between Sun (L1) and Jupiter (L5)...

Perhaps selling this house is not a good idea...

My 2 paisas, being an astrologer the final assessment depends on you..
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

Thank you Morpheus for your interpretation.

I understand where you are coming from with the 'will the house sell for a reasonable amount?' The housing market seems very bad here at the moment. It seems the luck of the draw whether one sells one's property for a reasonable amount or not at present.

It may potentially not be such a bad idea if the property doesn't sell in the immediate future as the querent and her partner want to pool their money and buy somewhere together and the partner's house is the more desireable property. Although having said that - the partner's house has been on the market for 5 years now and no-one has wanted to buy it for anywhere near the (reasonable) asking price. Yet I know someone who has a smaller property who had people fighting over it and got more than the asking price. Crazy.

I?ve met definition that 5th house works as 2nd from 4th only in regard to father (like father?s money), not the house. And the property value is 10th house.
With Mars is 10th ruler in detriment in cadent house looks modest.
But applying aspect of Moon-Venus with reception by Venus exalted promising positive outcome, while Moon in reception to sign of its detriment again hinting on modest pries.

I would look to the fortunes and unfortunes of selling, if the house of property is the 4th (sco) then the house of selling is the 7th (tau) from the 4th

- The fortunes :
1- Sun trines taurus and in the 9th from it +1
2- Moon sextiles taurus and in the 11th from it +1
3- Jupiter sextiles taurus +1
4- Moon is the 2nd trip. of property in his home (replacing), in sec, look's to it's exaltatin, in a moist nature (fruitful to what you want), and the lord of fardaria. So, it's stronger than Venus (under beam) +1
5- Taurus is steady +1
The separation of those aspects refer's to sell, so it's good here

- The unfortunes :
1- L10 Venus retrogrades and under beam -1
but in this case as the Sun L1 there's less malefics , that means the selling is at it's hands. and retrograde here means nothing because the beam of the Sun

- Conclusion :
As we see the fortunes of selling are more than unfotunes, so yes you will sell if you want.

Yuriy wrote:I?ve met definition that 5th house works as 2nd from 4th only in regard to father (like father?s money), not the house. And the property value is 10th house.
With Mars is 10th ruler in detriment in cadent house looks modest.
But applying aspect of Moon-Venus with reception by Venus exalted promising positive outcome, while Moon in reception to sign of its detriment again hinting on modest pries.
Thank you, Yuriy,

if we use whole sign houses instead of regio mars is the property also, so being in detriment is not looking good either way.

Yes, I see that - the mixed reception between venus and moon is looking like it will mean a very modest sale!

nahid.fs wrote:

I would look to the fortunes and unfortunes of selling, if the house of property is the 4th (sco) then the house of selling is the 7th (tau) from the 4th

- The fortunes :
1- Sun trines taurus and in the 9th from it +1
2- Moon sextiles taurus and in the 11th from it +1
3- Jupiter sextiles taurus +1
4- Moon is the 2nd trip. of property in his home (replacing), in sec, look's to it's exaltatin, in a moist nature (fruitful to what you want), and the lord of fardaria. So, it's stronger than Venus (under beam) +1
5- Taurus is steady +1
The separation of those aspects refer's to sell, so it's good here

- The unfortunes :
1- L10 Venus retrogrades and under beam -1
but in this case as the Sun L1 there's less malefics , that means the selling is at it's hands. and retrograde here means nothing because the beam of the Sun

- Conclusion :
As we see the fortunes of selling are more than unfotunes, so yes you will sell if you want.
Thank you, Nahid for the detailed analysis,

I'm not very familiar with some of the techniques you have used so I have learnt something new here, a different approach to horary.

The first viewing on the property is to take place tomorrow.

Thanks again

Re: Will I sell my property?

Meredith wrote: So this is a basic 'will I sell my property?' question.

So I'm looking for an aspect between the querent and L7, a potential buyer. (there is currently no interest in the property).

I'm unsure as to whether mercury aspecting saturn first is a simple 'no' answer. Does the fact that L1 and mercury are in conjunction mean that it is not necessarily a prohibition, perhaps mercury represents the estate agent in this instance?

L7 is receptive to sun/mercury as they are in his sign.

One striking aspect is the sun currently in opposition to Jupiter rx. I'm wondering if this is relevent in that Jupiter is L8 the quesited's money.

Is this merely showing a sequence of events, exchange of money, contact with an agent, then sale or is it merely all a 'no'?

The querent believes the agent to have put too high a price on the property, am wondering if this is shown by L4 also being rx.

Obviously the buyer has more power in this situation, L7 angular, L1 cadent.
Hellos Meredith,

I agree with all your statements as to the constellations, but would like to add that the price of the house is shown by the 10th, the flat itself, its substance, by the 4th.

The separating conjunction between the Sun and Mercury is in fact the transaltion of the Sun's light to Saturn, so the picture of an agent is signified by this indeed. But the opposition of Jupiter with the Sun is perfected before the end of translation, i.e. the sextile of Mercury with Saturn, so it could be seen as a prohibition.

As Jupiter is significator of the flat and at the same time of the quesited's Money, it could, togeher with the translation, be a confirmation of the flat to be sold.

But I rate the opposition as a contradictory testimony; so I would doubt that the house will be sold now or in the near future.

I would also use the 10th for property value. In my thinking, the second from the fourth would be more like the resources of the house, which doesn't make sense to me.

Lord 10 is in its own detriment suggesting that any venture at the moment will not be profitable, or at least not to the level that you desire. You are also seen as being in a cadent house so I do not think that this is the right time to sell. The think the agent will have to reduce the price of the house to sell it at this time which may not be appropriate for the querent right now.

Re: Will I sell my property?

johannes susato wrote:

But I rate the opposition as a contradictory testimony; so I would doubt that the house will be sold now or in the near future.
Thank you, Johannes,

I do also wonder, that although the opposition isn't exact to the minute, whether this represents the present situation rather than a prohibition, but we shall see.
paul wrote: The think the agent will have to reduce the price of the house to sell it at this time which may not be appropriate for the querent right now.
Thank you, Paul,

I think this is most likely the crux of the matter.

Thanks Paul
I don't know, which is correcter than the other, looking to the price through the 10th of the quistion, or looking to it through the 10th of the conjunction of Sun/Moon ?

Hi, there!

I agree with the Paul's comment entirely. Personally, I would also examine the shape of the radical 10th and its ruler to determine the potential value.

Generally speaking, I'd say that this chart is saying that this is not a good time to sell your property.

The ruler of the 4th (property) is cadent and retrograde, the 10th house rules has lost its essential dignities, the ruler of the major part of your 2ns is combust and cadent and, to top it all, the Moon is inside the 8th. Obviously, the 8th becomes important in such question as it rules the pocket of the buyer but, in general - making plans with an 8th house Moon never seemed like a good idea to me.

Morpheus has also spotted something very interesting :

Mercury (L2) being combust perhaps tells us about the financial condition of the Querent, as well hiding some facts from the Querent or the Buyer, which if known, would affect the purchase/selling of this property.
The 6th house rules hard work and can sometimes indicate irregular incomes. Your ruler is damaging the ruler of your 2nd house - Mercury. The major part of your 2nd is placed inside Virgo. Whilst Virgo is indicating moderate and, by all means, non-luxurious environment, Mercury also has a tendency to "decrease" things. Overall and, in terms of your question, it idn't a good sign but it does make me wonder - what made you put the estate on the market?
Have you been experiencing financial difficulties lately? Is your home budget the reason why you're selling it?
Cheers,

aglaya