lifestudent said:
Well, I just "elected" a time to send a job application with the Moon on the ASC on the 19th of Dec. Smile ... Maybe it will interfere in me getting the job Smile
In the near future I'm going to post a very successful electional chart for a dear lady that applied for an occupation that she is passionate about; but unfortunately it's in my files and not on my computer as of yet. With Sco rising I told her almost a decade ago that she could most likely stay on the job til the doors closed.

But in regard to your electional chart, you did note that Luna was wanning on the 19th, and as I've found and based upon Robson's Electional Astrology, taken primarily from William Ramesey's Astrology Restored(which I've been studying lately...talk about a pisces preaching...Smile'), those decreasing moons aren't that great as if one wanted to cut timber one would cut in a wanning moon if you desired the forest not to grow back that quickly.

In other words 'nothing much generally flourishes under a decreasing Moon'!

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men truly know how little they know

Well yes I had read that... but I also read that the full moon would probably not be such a good idea and also the day before the full moon the moon was in a cadent house, so not good either especially when it went VOC... so I thought - well I'll wait until just 12 degrees have passed (what people advice because the first 12 degrees after a full moon are not a good time either) and the deadline for applying for this job is in the beginning of January - so most people that do actually apply for it are going to do it during a waning moon :) So I figured that those applying on the day when Moon was in Taurus, the 14th and then those that apply during 18th and 19th will maybe have a better chance than all the others that apply. The moon will then enter Taurus in the week that they will be interviewing, so I hope to get an interview on the 9th or 10th of January.

And then I told myself, well I must choose a chart that makes a trine, sextile or conjunction for the signifactors and I chose a time with the Moon as ruler and in it's domicile Cancer and trining Saturn, the ruler of MC. Then I went to visit their office during an hour when Saturn was the ruler of me/ASC and Jupiter of the MC - so I made contact and made myself known to the employer during a time when Saturn (ruler of me) was trining both the Moon and Jupiter.

I looked at this table (http://www.moonconnection.com/moon_phas ... ndar.phtml) to see the moon phase during the time that I have the opportunity to apply. The job was advertised on 14th Dec - so if someone actually applied on that day, then they might have a better chance than me as the moon is waxing and it is in it's sign of exaltation. The next day it moves into Gemini, a cadent sign and then into Cancer on the day I applied and made contact.

I will post a chart in another thread that I casted today to ask if I will get this particular job. Will you guys help me understand it? I would think it actually gives a yes answer - but there are some mixed messages as I look at the ruler of the competitor.

lifestudent wrote:Well, I just "elected" a time to send a job application with the Moon on the ASC on the 19th of Dec. :) ... Maybe it will interfere in me getting the job :)

Johannes, would you help me interpret a chart I just made today after having a very specific and precise question in my mind about that particular job I applied for?
At least I would try, and I'm sure there are also many others to do so.

Ok, thank you very much.

But as I did not get responses on the horary chart I posted for asking if I would be successful in founding a credit union/bank and people didn't show it interest, I thought I'd ask you first before posting a chart now :)

I'll make a new thread for it.

lifestudent wrote:Ok, thank you very much.

But as I did not get responses on the horary chart I posted for asking if I would be successful in founding a credit union/bank and people didn't show it interest, I thought I'd ask you first before posting a chart now :)

I'll make a new thread for it.
The lack of responses to the founding a bank horary was surely because of the very special question.

. . . you have posted the new chart, and we shall see . . .

So would you like to take a peek and tell me your thoughts?

It is something I've been interested in such a long time but always thought that somebody else should do it as I was doing other very important things for my society which was quite a handful. But as I am now out of that project I've been looking more and more into this - but I am now so worried about success or failure that I would not like to start such a HUGE project unless I had some reassurance within me to be able to make it big time and have a major impact on my society as a result.