Nayar wrote:Actually I seen difference of predictions in vedic and western horary. All western horary predictions including my friends answered No to my query but vedic horary predictions were putting up a different predictions mentioning the present situation will be changed to positive but now the relationship is disturbed. I guess the predictions are differing based on planets considering for calculation.
Hi, Nayar!

Western or Eastern astrology - the Questions is always the same, isn't it?! The approach may be different but the general influences are the same meaning that, which ever method we decide to use, we can only try to understand the celestial promise which always remains the same. The moment when a specific question is born doesn't change thus, the general promise remains the same as well. The stars don't really pay attention to our techniques. It's like a letter written in a foreign language - we need to translate it to understand its meaning. However, if we are unable to or, if we make a mistake and misinterpret its original meaning that still doesn't mean that the meaning has changed.

Assuming that you're comparing two valid interpretations of the same astrological puzzle, the differences that we sometimes come across are often a result of differently arranged priorities; certain methods and practitioners simply put a stress on different things and, whilst some astrologers will insist on straightforward interpretations and inevitability, others will shift the focus onto the changeable or onto what can be influenced etc. However, which ever significators we decide to use and regardless of our approach, the original meaning always remains the same. For what it's worth, astrology is not the only predictive method offered to us- the same question can be answered by flipping a coin. After all, I ching uses only a coin. We can choose between simple and more complicated methods (that are most likely to result in equally simple or complex delineations), but we are always answering the same question.

Having mentioned methods, it is important to say that, whichever method we decide to use, we need to respect certain rules. Horary astrology includes the astrologer into the Question as the question only becomes valid when the astrologer understands it and decides as to how to approach the delineation process which instantly disqualifies the chart that you posted. What you have is a query, not a Horary question. A Horary astrologer would make a plan and adjust the method to his own habits - choose the house system, the significators etc.
In addition, in order to provide a good and useful answer to any Horary question, we need to be aware of the situation which, again, isn't the case here as we know absolutely nothing.
In the chart Nayar presented, Venus is in Mars' exaltation and term and Mars is in Venus' domicilium, that is mutual reception.
AS I already mentioned, I don't realy see this as a valid Horary chart because it was not cast by an Astrologer but, if we use it as an example chart and imagine that it was cast under right circumstances, we still need at least a few additional informations from the Querent in order to understand as to what this may mean. We don't know whether the Querent is even in a relationship with the Quesited which makes it very hard to shape a sound conclusion or to even approach the chart. The planets will not perfect the aspect as the chart contains multiple signs of refranation; there's a sign barrier between the main significators plus L1 will turn retrograde before the aspect becomes perfect, which is a warning of its own, with or without the sign boundary. However, whether this means that the couple will not get married (ie start separating from each other) or start a relationship highly depends on their current status, doesn't it?! And we don't even know if the two of them are together. If the Querent is only interested in the Quesited (hoping for a steady relationship that would eventually lead to a marriage), we could say that this situation shows them as two people possibly interested in each other but unable to establish a relationship. On the other hand, if they are already together, we can expect this placement to result in a significantly different outcome.
Generally, speaking, the exchange of dignities without an aspect is like a platonic infatuation that cannot be consumed at the moment - the planets are simply not given the opportunity to use the potential promised by the dignities.
I wonder what Saturn can represent, being on the 7th house cusp (trined by Jupiter) and domicile ruler of Venus and exalted-triplicity-term ruler of Mars?.anyone any idea?
The same pretty much applies to this Saturn on the 7th cusp - obviously, Saturn conjunct DC is often seen as a sign of warning however, in this particular case, I'd say that it stands primarily as a warning against judgement (for all of the reasons that I mentioned above). However, assuming that this is a valid chart, in order to nail down its potential meaning, we again need to know the current status of the couple. If they are not in a relationship, the presence of another planet in the house of the Quesited could be an indication of a 3rd party. Could be!

Venus did not perfect the trine aspect with Mars because she went retrograde on the 22th December, at 28? Capricorn; she could
still perfect a square aspect, while in retrogradation, with Mars, on about the 16th January, at 18? Capricorn and 18? Libra, respectively.
However, Mars will form a few other aspects before that time.
The retrogradation of Venus is the key actually - only the Querent knows as to what might make her change her mind.

I wonder what Saturn can represent, being on the 7th house cusp (trined by Jupiter) and domicile ruler of Venus and exalted-triplicity-term ruler of Mars?.anyone any idea?
....That Skyscript members did not refer to 'Forum Guide lines' and provided free answers to a person who was neither a student nor a committed practitioner. 8)
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

I'm gonna say this is a no.

Explanation: L1 (Venus) and L7 (Mars) do not perfect and Venus stations RX. Furthermore, the signs square. Although Venus receives Mars in its dignity and Mars receives Venus in his exaltation, ultimately these two are square and don't actually perfect.

Furthermore, we look at the Moon and find it in Aries (peregine) in the 12th. I wonder what the 12th is about -- was there another woman involved or did someone lie about something in the relationship (what were the clashes about)? Moon applies to Venus but it's another square: Moon is in Venus' detriment and Venus is in Moons' detriment. These two certainly don't like one another and the final promise is a "no."

Just a horary reading and definitely not meaning to hurt anyone. Are you sure you want to marry him after the clashes?

ST

irisalbus wrote:I wonder what Saturn can represent, being on the 7th house cusp (trined by Jupiter) and domicile ruler of Venus and exalted-triplicity-term ruler of Mars?.anyone any idea?

Iris
Hi Iris,

at least a warning for the astrolgoger to be cautious in giving his judgement.

Saturn being ruler of the 9th and 10th, he could also give advice to consider matters of religion, foreign affairs or the job themes (but also those of the querent herself) could be of heavy concern for the partner, but also his family, especially his father. And Saturn is bad and strong, being peregrine and right on the descendant.

The querent is signified by Venus and the Moon (her cosignificator), and the partner by Mars and the Sun (his cosignificators).

In addition to his burden by Saturn, the partner is signified to be in a very poor state (as least as to the question) being peregrine in his detriment, and at the same time in the fall of his cosignificator. He seems to esteem the querent al lot, being in her house, but without any aspect to either of her significators.

The Moon is translating the light of the Sun (him) to Venus (her). But I doubt that this translation will have the quesited result, because of the Moon's position in the 12th, peregrine, and the Sun being in the 8th, the badest houses possible.

Furthermore the Sun has not the least interest in the querent, not being in a single of her significator's dignities - and the querent's interests in the parner do not seem to be much stronger, Venus being in the Sun's face only.

So, with Saturn's warning in mind, I would doubt the marriage, but it is not necessarily or clearly impossible with this chart including the translation of the light.