Will this relationship work to marriage?

Friends,

Let me know if the person in my mind will marry me. I have a strong liking for a man and will our relationship work to marriage in next year. Will we marry?We had clashes 8 months before so some distance is felt between us now. I really want to know the answer as my mind is really paining because of this for long.
Nayar

Unfortunately, I would say that this is a no. You're Venus, in Capricorn, about to get retrograde. This can mean that you will change your mind. He is Mars, in exile and slow (not yet so much close of his retrogradation). Venus is applying to Mars, but will stop before it; you will regret the contact, or will not concretize it.

The Moon transfers the light of the Sun (probably your father, ruling the 4th) to you, meaning a contact between you. The Moon in 12th and the Sun in 8th is not a very nice situation and is not related at all to relationships.

Interesting that Saturn is just on the cusp of 7th. Even though, in horary, the planet ruling the house is way more important than a planet inside the house, we could say that there something saturnine (fear, depression, loneliness, or something related to the 9th or 10th houses) is afflicting him. Jupiter retrograde in trigon can be something about money, since it's its natural significator and is ruling the 8th.

Besides, the dodekatemoria of the ascendent is on the 8th. This could represent that you've a secret interest on his possesses.

I hope I'm wrong... good luck :)

Thanks Nayar for paying my attention to this question

- I see through the face of the chart that you will marry from him
because the trine application between both of you Venus and Mars
and we see a trine application between the triplicity of Venus (venus, moon mars)

yes, we have maleficents but they didnt preventing marrige unless cause
problems and difficulties only, and that is naturally in any relationship espacially now adays

Saturn the lord of Venus is in scorpeo the 7th and acceptable from his master Mars by the 60 deg. and Mars in the 11th house from the 7th
and Saturn pleased in scorpeo

The lord of the 11th piece is Jupiter and he is in his exaltation (caner) and looking a trine to the 7th

So, all those significations and indication give us the judging on this question by yes there is a marrige between you
Finally, you have call skyscript to your wedding :D

Hi all

Thanks Pejofar and nahid.fs for your views.

I dont know much to read western Horary chart but I have given a try in vedic horary chart with this same timing. I am still trying to learn more from Western horary through experts here. Hope all will help me.

Through vedic Horary chart I got such an idea, the current situation of this relationship will be changing and not remain the same.

Also I see a second relationship will be forming between us.

From chart it shows our at present relationship is in disturbance and possibility of positive moment within a year.

Is any thing correct what I said, I just give a try.
Nayar

nahid.fs wrote:[...]
and we see a trine application between the triplicity of Venus (venus, moon mars)
But note here that Venus will change direction and become retrograde before changing signs.

johannes susato wrote:
But note here that Venus will change direction and become retrograde before changing signs.
I think, you are right if there's a specific futural time

Hi

Actually I seen difference of predictions in vedic and western horary. All western horary predictions including my friends answered No to my query but vedic horary predictions were putting up a different predictions mentioning the present situation will be changed to positive but now the relationship is disturbed. I guess the predictions are differing based on planets considering for calculation.

Thanks all friends for your support and views on my chart. I am happy with your cooperation.
Nayar

nahid.fs wrote:
johannes susato wrote:
You made this - at the first glance very promising - applying trine the basis of a yes in the question. This has not the least to do with a timing of the quesited: it is the NO to the question because the mainsignificators cannot perfect their trine.

At least with regard to this aspect it is not possible to justify a positive outcome in the matter.

johannes susato wrote:
nahid.fs wrote:
johannes susato wrote: But note here that Venus will change direction and become retrograde before changing signs.
You made this - at the first glance very promising - applying trine the basis of a yes in the question. This has not the least to do with a timing of the quesited: it is the NO to the question because the mainsignificators cannot perfect their trine.

At least with regard to this aspect it is not possible to justify a positive outcome in the matter.
I'll clarify my point of view in some details, because really my first post was so summarised

I noticed more than one essnsial significator, one of them as i said the trine
between tow triplicities Venus and Mars. Though Venus cadent but it in it's triplicity and in the exaltation and term of Mars. And though Mars in detrement but it the lord of the triplicity of the 7th house, and it in the house of Venus(libra), and it in the next angular and it conjuncts the lot of fortune beside the lord of this lot Mercury is in the 7th house and applicate the lot of merrige of women in 10th house but it under beam

,Moon is bad to both her/him because it in the 12th of her , and in the 6th of him and it beside the the malefic s. node

Sun is in it's triplicity and is about to transit to the 7th but it's lord jupiter though it in it's exaltation it's retrograde and cadent and watery which is against Sun's firy .

But the Sun's 3d triplicity Saturn in scorpeo, that might be reffers to a good thing in the third step (final step) of there relationship

As we see, there is a mixing between beneficents and maleficents, but which is the stronger than the other ?

I think, the beneficents are stronger and more than the maleficents
So, there's a light after a hard night

Nayar,

Nayar wrote:
Actually I seen difference of predictions in vedic and western horary. All western horary predictions including my friends answered No to my query but vedic horary predictions were putting up a different predictions mentioning the present situation will be changed to positive but now the relationship is disturbed. I guess the predictions are differing based on planets considering for calculation.

Did you submit the same chart for Vedic interpretation?

Well, reliable Horary Chart is created when an astrologer accepts a question. The time of acceptance determines the chart and tools of analysis used by that astrologer determine the manner in which that chart would be interpreted. You have not submitted your interpretation, which shows that you were the Querent and not an astrologer. I am wondering, In your case who was the astrologer who first accepted your chart? Whether he was a 'Vedic Astrologer' or a Western Horary Practitioner? :???:

And why we should limit to Vedic and Western Horary. There must be Chinese Horary for a different point of view on this same chart or some technique to correlate it to 'I Ching'
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

nahid.fs wrote: I'll clarify my point of view in some details, because really my first post was so summarised

I noticed more than one essnsial significator, one of them as i said the trine
The only detail I wanted to review was that obviously the fact of the imperfection of the applying trine of the main significators (because of Venus' retrogradation) was not mentioned in your judgement even though this imperfection is of principal importance.

Thus the following sentence of yours is simply completely wrong:
nahid.fs wrote:- I see through the face of the chart that you will marry from him because the trine application between both of you Venus and Mars [...]