Hi, again, MoonRising and congrats! I didn't really doubt that you would get the visa.
But that might be why Jupiter is retrograde - reapplying for the visa.
Personally, I would not examine the retrograde movement only as a sign of repetition- a planet moving in the wrong direction can be saying much more. In my opinion, it is actually very descriptive of the situation- Jupiter was strong in this chart and it eventually helped you to get a new visa (education) however, a price needs to be paid. It's retrograde and requires more effort and money and, at the same time, it doesn't promise the optimal outcome (unwanted course).
But will I get the visa for the new course? Can this old chart show this?
At this point, I would cast a new chart! ;)

Cheers,

aglaya

johannes susato wrote: In all you should succeed in getting the allowance to stay in Australia.
Thanks for the cionfirming update, MoonRising. :' :D

In any case I agree with Aglaya, that your new question is technically a new horary question and should be cast in a new chart.

(Nevertheless it would be interesting to consider the old question whether the change of the basis of your application by the change of course is already shown - but I doubt that. It would mean the chart could show, yes, your first application is accepted, and then a yes OR no for the second application. That would certainly be 'too much' for one chart).

But as to the old question: when did you apply for the new visa, an when did you get it, please?

any comments?

Hi Everyone!

Some developments and not so good.

Attaching two charts. One I asked when I decided to change my course. I applied for the new course, got my money back from the old one and now applied for a new visa.

The second chart I asked today when I got an email from Immigration demanding more information, evidence etc....

Chart No 1
Moon is about to change signs into Capricorn, it s detriment but applying to Sun, ruler of 10th and 11th. The visa would it be 11th? I thought 10th?

Moon mutual application with Jupiter, Jupiter right on 9th cusp showing the course. Sun applies to Jupiter, but Sun is conjunct Neptune, so this shows perhaps the immigration being confused about my reasons for the course change etc...

I don't like that the Moon is going into its detriment. But the way I am feeling right now, very anxious and just not good emotionally, the moon describes me well.

I also don't like Saturn in the 1st, showing delay and extra heaviness on me. Yes I am feeling very much weighed down. It looked somewhat positive to me with Sun/Jupiter aspect. But Mars is in detriment in the 12th, my significator.

Here is the second chart which I asked today after receiving the email.

will I get the visa?
Moon is in fall but applying to exalted Sun, has to change signs in order to complete the aspect though. That debilitated Mars at the ASC just does not bring good news. But I wonder about north node in the 1st close to ASC, can it help at all? Jupiter is at the cusp of 10th, which gives me hope. Can it give me timing?

I think it looks both good and bad. Perhaps I will get the visa only after I fulfil the criteria that they have set, it looks like a lot of work. They need paperwork for this and that.

Anyways, I hope someone can take a look at the charts and give me some advice on these charts,

thanks so much!

MR

Well I don't think the second chart is invalid. I wouldn't dismiss the second chart just because of late ASC.

Both charts seem to be descriptive of the situation. The first chart was before I took any actions, it was only a plan. The second chart is after a response from the authorities - the plan had resulted in actions - I had applied for the visa and made all the necessary paperwork I needed to do, so I'd say the second chart might actually be the chart I should look closely at. The late ASC points to perhaps the plan already in process.

thanks for you comment, Morpheus.

Looking at the second chart, I actually think Moon/Sun aspect might be pointing to me getting the visa in about 4 weeks from the time of question - Moon at 26.34 Scorpio applying to Sun at 0.41 Aries, so maybe between 14-18th April...

The change in sign most likely points to the paperwork that I need to send to them, they have asked me to explain certain things. Unless I do this, I will not get the visa. The additional paperwork I think might be Jupiter, 3rd house ruler? Jupiter exalted at MC may show perhaps that the additional evidence that I present to them will be very valuable in pleading my case. At least I hope so.

I am planning to take my time to plead my case, they have given me one month to write back to them.

I think that Mars at the ASC is most likely the emotional turbulence that I felt, its in Via Combusta, but Mars is retrograding away from ASC. But NN most likely suggests things will go in my favour. I hope anyways.

if anyone wants to comment and give your interpretations, please do so!

P.S. Johannes, I applied for the previous visa on 14th feb and got it on 18th feb - very quick! This time not so lucky...

Hi Moonrisng:

Your second chart is most challenging to you getting the visa. The late ascendent could show this issue coming to an end or that this is a long, ongoing matter. The Asc. is in the via combusta and with Mars conj., may show you under a great deal of stress. Mercury, natural ruler of documents and ruler of 9th house of foreign countries in this chart is in it's fall and detriment and conj. Neptune, is in a very weak position. Plus, your ruler Venus does not aspect Jupiter or Mercury.

The long shot may be Moon moving into Sag and making a trine aspect to the Sun ruler of 11th house of friends who helps you. The Sun is making a square to Jupiter so that will not be without a struggle.

kali

Ok, I'm still waiting for my visa. I wonder if the timing in the chart was actually 'months' and not weeks as I initially thought, so 4 months which would be July? I get visa in July? I again see Saturn in 1st house in both charts - delay. Mars at ASC - frustration and stress.

Moon in fixed sign changing sign and applying to 11th ruler Sun (the visa) points to Months most likely.

Its really stressful not knowing what the outcome will be as I can't plan. I was going to look for a new job, but now I have to wait...

Arrrghh