When will we sell our house?

Hi everyone!

Would someone be kind enough to post the chart for this horary for me? I have tried to do this from Solarfire but haven't managed it. I know the instructions are available but I am not very techie....thanks!

When will we sell out house?
7 Dec 2013
0.48am EET -2
Klerksdorp, South Africa
26* 58'S
26* 39'E
Regio.
Asc 22* 36' Virgo
Moon 09* 46 Aquarius

Background to this question. We love the house which we built and have lived in for 2 yrs. But we do not like the area and have decided to move from the central interior or South Africa to the Garden Route which is a lovely area on the coast in the south which has a wonderful climate.

I know most people do not worry if a chart is radical or not but I do feel it is easier to read if it is. Here we have Jupiter as ruler of the hour. Jupiter is ruler of 3rd, 4th and 7th so has much to do with the question....the house, the communication/contract and the prospective buyer.

Asc L1 is myself the querent Mercury. Mercury is detrimented and Mercury also is the ruler of 10th house, the price. Indicates that I have an overpriced house. The house is L4 Jupiter which is exalted and Rx again telling me the house is overpriced and will not sell until there is some change. Mercury is moving to combustion, Sun rules 12th and this again tells me I am being my worst enemy by overpricing the house. .

There is no applying aspects of Jupiter buyer to querent Mercury. Nor the buyers money 8th Venus or querent Mercury or our money 2nd Mars.

Moon as cosignificator is peregrine. Again the house will not sell until there is a reduction in price. Moon separates sextile Mercury and applies sextile Sun. Not sure about this.

So the bottom line is the price of the house must be reduced before there can be a positive result.

Is it possible to see when the house will sell in this horary?

Would really appreciate any input

Thank you
Sue

[edited to include the chart - Paul]

When will we sell our house

Hi everyone

Thank you Paul for posting the chart for me. I wondered if anyone can give me their opinion of the chart and if they agree with what I have posted. I really want to sell the house and am feeling quite despondent with what I can see.

The house btw is a really nicely built and well designed house. So much so that the developer of this gated complex has used it as a showhouse to sell his newer homes. I think this is clear from the exalted Jupiter ruler of 4th, but the price - !0th not doing the house any favours by being in detriment. Also interesting that Mercury falls on contrantiscia of PoF,

Really appreciate someones opinion:)

Sue

I am glad you posted this example and I hope that some of our extremely competent horary astrologers will attempt to shed some light on it.

The reason I mention this is because the question of "when" seems to me to be one of the more difficult issues in horary astrology. Lilly seems to go "every which way but loose," using different standards for different questions. John Frawley, commentating on Lilly, notes that questions of timing are among those most likely to lead the student astray.

As one who has had very bad luck with all the traditional horary timing methods, I hope to hear more on this topic from some of our experts.

i wonder if a question of this nature could be asked off the natal chart?
i wonder how much of the history of horary was developed due the fact people didn't know their own birth data? no one has to answer, but these are some thoughts i have on this for today..

Arabianfundi, from your comments in your first posting, it seems to me that your main worry is that your house is overpriced.....? Should that be the focus of your question?

I ask because I am having a tough time finding any clear perfections between the significators here. Mercury makes a contra-antiscion to Jupiter tomorrow, Friday the 13th (lucky for some!) which is equivalent to a square. There is a mixed reception between Jupiter and Mercury, but that all a bit thin.

I even noted that the almuten of the 7th house cusp is actually Mars, and Aries is an intercepted sign in the 7th house, so there is argument that Mars can represent the buyer here. Mars is in the first, and has face, which is testimony that the house will be sold - but I would have preferred more dignity for Mars and Mars is about to head into Libra where it is in detriment.